The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is accepting the online application for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023. Aspirants holding the Diploma/Graduation/ITI passing Certificate can apply for the 185 Apprentice posts. They must visit the official website and apply for recruitment accordingly. While applying for the recruitment, applicants must adhere to the appropriate online method. After that, they can submit the form by the 3rd of December. Interested aspirants can read the article for comprehensive knowledge of the ongoing recruitment.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2023
Aspirants meeting the requirements of the AAI Diploma/Graduate Apprentice 2023 Recruitment can apply. They must fill out the recruitment form accordingly and submit it by its deadline. Afterwards, the Selection List will list aspirants whose applications are accepted by the officials and who have scored decent marks in their educational field. Furthermore, these candidates will be called for the Interview or Document Verification for final selection. Aspirants finally selected for the Apprentice posts will be called for one-year training in Apprentenship.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Quick Glance
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||AAI Apprentice|
|Supervising Authority||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Location||Northern States of India|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||185|
|Start of Application Process||16th of November|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Application||3rd of December|
|Stages of Selection||Merit-Based|
|Period of Training||One Year|
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
- AAI ATC JE Recruitment 2023
- SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023
- Department of Posts Recruitment 2023
AAI Diploma/Graduate Apprentice 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Specialized Field||Discipline Name||Total Vacant Seats|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology||Graduate||01|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology||Diploma||06|
|Computer Operator Programming Assistant||ITI/Trade||70|
aai.aero Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility 2023
The criteria which make the candidates competent for the ongoing apprentice recruitment are simplified below. Aspirants must glance through the given points to verify their qualifications. Then, they should proceed with the recruitment accordingly.
- Must be a domiciled resident of Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Ladakh.
- Must be a graduate or diploma in Engineering from the AICTE-affiliated institute. OR
- Must possess the ITI or NCVT Certificate from the AICTE recognised institute.
- These educational qualifications should be passed after or in 2019.
- The applicants’ age should be between 18 and 26 years as of October 31st 2023. The recruitment authority will relax the age of the reserved category applicants as per the government norms.
Apply for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online
Candidates who have met the above recruitment criteria are welcome to apply for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023. The series of steps which candidates are required to follow are comprehended below. Candidates must glance through the points for a brief idea of the application process and submit the form successfully.
- To start with the online application process, aspirants eligible for the recruitment must be registered in the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) and the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal.
- Thereafter visit the http://www.nats.education.gov.in/ website for Graduate/Diploma-passed applicants and https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in webpage for ITI-passed applicants.
- Search the AAI Diploma/Graduate/ITI Apprentice 2023 Recruitment Form on these websites.
- Click the given notification.
- Here, register yourself and then fill up the form for the apprentice posts.
- Upload images, signatures and educational documents accordingly.
- Then, submit the form.
- After the submission, the dashboard will show ” Successfully Submitted the Training Form”
- Last but not least, print out its copy for the recruitment process.
AAI ITI Apprentice Monthly Stipend 2023
|List of Particulars||Monthly Stipend|
|Graduate Degree Apprentice||Rs 15000|
|Technical Diploma Apprentice||Rs 12000|
|ITI Trade Apprentices||Rs 9000|
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||AAI Diploma/Graduate Apprentice Application Link|
|Official Website||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Look For More Details||AAI Apprentice Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to the AAI Apprentice Recruitment
What is the current status of the AAI Apprentice Recruitment Form?
Presently, the online recruitment form is active on the official website. It will remain active by the 3rd of December.
What is the method of selection for Diploma/Graduate apprentice posts?
Educational scores will be used to select candidates and assist in formulating the merit list. Aspirants on the selection list will be called for an interview or document verification for final selection.
Which region applicants can apply for the ongoing recruitment?
The residents of the Northern States are only eligible to apply for apprentice recruitment.