The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has started the online application process for the AAI ATC JE Recruitment 2023. Aspirants seeking Junior Executive posts in Air Traffic Control can search the article for ongoing recruitment. In case candidates meet the requirements of the recruitment, they can also start to apply for the 496 vacancies. They must visit the AAI website for the online application link. Then, fill out the recruitment form and submit it to the concerned authority. The applications of the competent aspirants will only be accepted by the 30th of November.
AAI ATC JE Recruitment 2023 Notification
Presently, the Air Traffic Controller JE Application Form link is active on the official website. Aspirants thinking of applying for the JE posts must start by verifying the qualifications and then visiting the portal to apply for the posts. This is to notify the applicants that the recruitment authority will not submit multiple applications for the same post. Immediately after the application submission, the officials will verify the information provided to scrutinise the inaccurate applications. After that, the selection process of the candidates will start by conducting the online exam on the specified date.
ATC Junior Executive Recruitment 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||AAI ATC JE|
|Managing Officials||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Location||All Over India|
|Name of the Post||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|Pay Scale||Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000|
|Number of Vacancies||496|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs 1000|
|Stages of Selection||Computer Based Test |
- LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
- BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment 2023
- BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Executive in ATC
The candidates must be sure of their eligibility for the Junior executive posts. The points given below comprehend the aai.aero Junior Executive Recruitment Qualifications 2023. Applicants must read the given points and then start with the next stage.
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
- The maximum age of the applicants should not be more than 27 years of age. The recruitment conducting authority has provided an upper age limit to the reserved category applicants.
- SC/ST Category: 5 Years
- OBC Category: 3 Years
- Divyang Applicants: 10 years
- Aspirants must have qualified Graduation in Science with Mathematics and Physics from a recognised Institute or College. OR
- Graduation in Engineering in which physics and mathematics must be taught in one semester.
- Must have passed English subject in 10th or 12th Standard.
- Must be well-versed in spoken and written English.
AAI Junior Executive Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||Total Vacant Seat|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||49|
|Other Backward Class (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)||140|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||75|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||33|
Apply Online for AAI ATC JE Recruitment 2023
Finally, candidates can start the application process and submit the form successfully. The process which they need to follow is simplified into sequential steps.
- Open the aai.aero Junior Executive Application Link 2023: https://www.aai.aero
- A separate application page will appear on the dashboard.
- Here, search for the General Links in which the Registration Link and Application Login link are provided.
- Aspirants who have already registered in the portal can directly log in to access the AAI ATC JE Recruitment Form 2023.
- Whereas, applicants not having prior registration are required to register first and then access the portal.
- While applying for the recruitment form, upload the recent image and signature in the appropriate file size.
- Thereafter, proceed to the AAI Junior Executive 2023 Application Fees payment step.
- Here, candidates of the General Category applicants will be required to deposit Rs 1000 through the online payment gateways.
- Lastly, review the form and submit it.
AAI ATC Junior Executive Recruitment Time Table 2023
|Particulars of Events||Important Date|
|Start of Application Process||1st of November|
|Last Date of Application Process||30th of November|
|Admit Card Issuance||To be Published Soon|
|Online Written Exam||To be Announced Soon|
AAI ATC JE Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||AAI ATC Junior Executive Application Link|
|Official Website||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Read for More Details||AAI ATC JE Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the AAI ATC JE Recruitment
Which categories are provided concessions on the application fees?
The supervising authority has given a concession on the application fees to the SC/ST/Divyang and female applicants.
What is the deadline to apply for the AAI ATC JE Recruitment?
Aspirants competent for Junior Executive posts can keep on with the application process through the 30th of November.
How will the aspirants be selected for the Junior Executive posts by the supervising authority?
The recruitment authority will conduct the online written exam and interview for the appointment of the candidates.