AAI Recruitment 2022: The application process for Junior and Senior Assistant posts in the Airports Authority of India will begin on 1 September 2022. Applicants who want to apply for the aforementioned posts must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The eligible applicants can apply for a total of 156 vacancies till 30 September 2022. All the applicants who are interested in applying for the posts are advised to read the complete article. We will discuss all the details that are relevant to AAI Recruitment 2022.
AAI Recruitment 2022
The applicants can apply for the Junior and senior assistant posts on the official website of AAI in the recruitment dashboard. The link to register for the recruitment process will be activated there on 1 September 2022. Only online applications will be accepted by the authority for the recruitment process, so all the applicants must know the process of applying for it on the official website. We will mention the eligibility criteria and the complete procedure of applying for the recruitment process later on in this article. But firstly, we will prepare a table that will contain all the necessary information for this recruitment process in a brief manner.
|Recruitment Process Conducting Authority||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of Post||Junior and Senior Assistant Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||156|
|Release date of the Notification||25 August 2022|
|Application Process start date||1 September 2022|
|Last date to fill out the application form||30 September 2022|
|Mode of applying for the recruitment process||Online|
Vacancy distribution for different posts in AAI Recruitment 2022
|Name of Post||Reservation in Posts||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||UR:88, EWS: 13, OBC: 11, SC: 20, and ST: NIL||132|
|Junior Assistant (Office)||UR: 5, EWS: 1, OBC: 2, SC: 1 and ST: 1||10|
|Senior Assitant (Accounts)||UR: 07, EWS: 1, OBC: 3, SC: 1 and ST: 1||13|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||SC:1||1|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2022
The eligibility criteria that are common for both Senior and Junior Assistant Posts in AAI Recruitment 2022 are given below:
- The applicant should be a citizen of India belonging to any of these States/UTs: Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerela, Pondicherry, and Lakshadweep Islands.
- The applicant should be 18-30 years old (as on 25 August 2022 i.e. the date of notification release). Although upper age relaxation is given to the applicants belonging to certain categories.
Upper Age Relaxation for Different Categories
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Applicants in Regular Service of AAI||10 years|
Now, we will mention the eligibility criteria separately for different posts in the recruitment process. The applicants applying for these posts must fit these eligibility criteria, in order to apply for the posts.
Junior and Senior Assistant Posts Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- The applicant must either be a 10th Pass with a 3 years diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire (with 50% marks) or simply a 12th pass with 50% marks.
- The applicant should have a driving license for a heavy, medium, or light motor vehicle. For a medium motor vehicle, the license should be issued at least 1 year before 25 August 2022 and for a light motor vehicle, the license should be issued at least 2 years before 25 August 2022.
- The applicant should be physically fit with a height not less than 167 cm (for males) and 157 cm (for females), and a weight not less than 55 Kg (for males) and 45 Kg (for females).
2. Junior Assistant (Office)
- The applicant must be a graduate.
- The applicant must have a 30 wpm typing speed in English or a 20 wpm typing speed in Hindi.
- The applicant must have 2 years of experience for the post.
3. Senior Assistant (Accounts)
- The applicant must be a graduate (with B.Com as authority’s utmost preference) and must have done a computer training course of 3-6 months
- 2 years of experience are needed for this post as well.
4. Senior Assistant (Official Language)
- The applicant must have done masters in Hindi (with English as a subject)/English (with Hindi as a subject), or masters in any subject other than Hindi or English with either Hindi or English as a compulsory/optional subject at graduation level.
- The applicant with a graduation degree with a diploma/certificate in Hindi to English or English or Hindi translation from a recognized institute is also considered eligible.
- The applicant should have 2 years of experience in the post.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2022?
- Open the official website of “Airport Authorities of India” i.e. www.aai.aero
- On the homepage scroll down a bit and find the “careers” option.
- After clicking on that option the applicants will be taken to the “recruitment dashboard”
- Search for the Junior and Senior Assistant recruitment section and click on the online registration link provided for it.
- Fill in all the details correctly and generate the “User ID and Password”
- After generating the User ID and Password the applicants need to log in with them by clicking on the “Go to Application Form” Option.
- Now upload all the documents (including photograph and signature) and pay the application fee.
The applicant’s photograph should not be older than 3 months and its size should not exceed 100 Kb. The image of the signature should be taken on white paper with the applicant’s signature done in black ink. All the other documents should be uploaded according to the given instructions. The applicants should take a printout of the application form for its use in the recruitment process. The details regarding the application fee are mentioned below.
|Application Fee for UR, OBC, and EWS category applicants||1000|
|Application Fee for SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen, and Persons with disabilities||No Application Fee|
All the applicants (belonging to any category) need to pay Rs 90/- other than the application fee for health and hygiene arrangements related to Covid-19.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
The applicants applying for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) have to appear for a computer-based written examination in the first round of recruitment. After which the selected applicants will give a Physical Endurance Test. For the post of Junior Assistant (Office), the applicants after appearing for the computer-based written examination have to participate in a typing test. The selection for Senior Assistant (Accounts) and Senior Assistant (Original Language) occurs on the basis of a written and trade test.
|AAI Recruitment 2022: Application Form||To be Released|
|Recruitment Notification||AAI Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Authority’s Official Portal||AAI Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
No, the applicants can only apply for it online. We have provided a step-by-step process for applying for the recruitment process.
The salary for different posts in AAI Recruitment 2022 is given below:
Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 31000-92000
Junior Assitant (Office): 31000-92000
Senior Assistant (Accounts): 36000-110000
Senior Assistant (Official Language): 36000-110000
We hope our article was worthwhile for the applicants. The applicants can ask their queries related to the recruitment below.