AAI Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India is all set to conduct the recruitment process for the post of Junior Executives. All the aspirants who are interested in this post must apply for it. The officials will start the recruitment process by releasing the AAI application form. The AAI JE application form will be released online on the official portal of the Airports Authority of India. As per the advertisement released on 7th June 2022, all the applicants will be able to apply for the post from 15th June 2022. The authority is conducting the recruitment to fill 400 vacant posts of Junior Executives. Through the article, we have mentioned some crucial details regarding the AAI Recruitment 2022 that will be beneficiary for the interested applicants. So do read the following article till the end.
AAI Recruitment 2022
The AAI recruitment Form can be filled out online only. The authority will not accept any application via any other mode. The last date to submit the form is 14th July 2022. All the aspirants must submit the form within the last date. No application will get accepted after the last date. Before applying for the post, applicants must read the eligibility criteria set by the authority as only those aspirants will be eligible for the post who will fulfil all the eligibility criteria set by the authority. Through the article, we have mentioned details like the vacancy, eligibility criteria, process of applying, etc. All the readers are instructed to visit the portal daily to get the latest news about the AAI Junior Executives Recruitment 2022. The authority is conducting the recruitment of AAI Junior Executive for the 2022 year.
www.aai.aero Recruitment 2022: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of the Department||Human Resource Department|
|Name of the Post||Junior Executives|
|Vacant Posts||400 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
|Availability Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Location||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria for the AAI Junior Executive
Applicants must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Applicants who will fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned by the authority will be eligible to apply for the Junior Executive post. Given below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria set by the authority for the interested applicants:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The maximum age of the applicants should be 27 years old.
- The applicants must have completed B.Sc in Physics or Maths from a recognized university OR,
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- The applicants must have proficiency in writing and speaking English at class 12th level.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% mark in Bachelor’s Degree.
Vacancy Details of AAI Junior Executive
The authorities have released 400 vacancies for the post of Junior Executive. The number of vacant posts may increase or decrease as per the official’s orders. There is a reservation in the seats for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories. Given below we have prepared a table showing the vacancy details of different categories:
|Economically Weaker Section||40|
|Other Backward Class||108|
|Person with Disability||04|
How to Apply Online for 400 Junior Executive Vacancies?
If you are one of the interested candidates who wants to apply online for the above-mentioned post then you must refer to this article. Here we have mentioned the steps through which you will be able to apply for the post without any hassle. We have also provided a direct link to the Junior Executive application form below in the article. Follwing are the steps to apply:
- First of all, go to the official portal of the Airports Authority of India i.e., https://www.aai.aero/
- Scroll through the home page and find the link to Career.
- After finding the link, click on it and a new page will open on the screen.
- Now click on the Registration Link available in front of the Junior Executive option.
- Now start filling entering all the required details carefully.
- After entering all the details, upload all the required documents accurately.
- Finally, move further to pay the application fee.
- Preview the application form and then submit t.
- At last, take a hard copy of the application for further reference.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay some amount as an application fee while submitting the AAI online form. The application process will not be completed without paying the application fee. There is a relaxation in the application fee for the applicants belonging to the reserved category. Applicants who have completed one year of apprenticeship training will not have to pay the fees. Given below is the table of the application fee applicable for different categories:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 81/-|
Documents To Upload in the AAI Recruitment 2022 Form
Applicants will also have to upload some documents in the application form. The application process will be treated as completed only when all the required documents will be uploaded on it. Given below is the list of required documents along with its requirements:
- Candidate’s Photograph: The photograph should be recent and passport-sized. It should not be more than 3 months old. The size of the file should be between 20 to 50 b. The dimensions of the image should be 200 x 230 pixels.
- Candidate’s Signature: The signature of the candidates should be on white paper and the signature must be done with a black pen. The size of the file should be between 10 to 20 kb and the dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Quick Links
|AAI Official Portal||Click Here|
|Application Link||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|
We believe that you guys found ur article informative. For any feedback, feel free to comment below.