Aakash IACST Registration: Aakash Institute conducts iACST or the Instant Admission Cum Scholarship Test to offer scholarships. The students studying in classes 8 to 12 can appear for the test. It is an instant scholarship examination which students can easily attempt through the portal of Aakash. This exam will enable the students to easily pay the tuition fee at the institute to receive coaching. Aakash offers coaching for admission to various prestigious institutes in India through competitive examinations such as NEET, JEE, and more. Nearly 90% of the preparation Course Fee amount is covered by this scholarship offered by Aakash Institute. Check all the details pertaining to Akash iACST registration 2022, application form, examination date, syllabus, record, and much more in the following article. Get the direct application link as well.
IACST Registration 2022
Aakash Institute has been offering coaching and guidance to the students preparing for competitive examinations in India for 33 years. Students of classes 8 to 12 precisely attend the education offered by them in order to crack examinations such as NEET, IIT-JEE, Olympiad, and much more. To ensure that finance is not an obstacle to the achievement of the dreams of the students, the institute also offers scholarships. The scholarship test needs to be attempted by the students and with help of this, they can cover a large part of their fees and instantly get admission to the Aakash Institute. A major part of this scholarship is to ensure that the students are not burdened by financial stress and are able to pursue their dreams of acing competitive examinations by helping them in their preparations.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Aakash IACST Registration: Highlights
|Name of the Test||Aakash Instant Admission Cum Scholarship Test iACST|
|Authority||Aakash Institute and Aakash Foundation|
|Purpose||Provide Scholarship and Admission in Aakash to Students of Class 8-12|
|Examination Type||Scholarship and Admission Test|
|Reward Amount||Up to 50% of the Course Fee at Aakash|
|Admission into||Engineering, Medical, and Foundational Courses offered by Aakash|
|Examination Date||Daily, the Students can appear for exams on any day of their choice.|
|Examination Time||Anytime between 9 AM and 7 PM|
|Examination Mode||Online (From Home)|
|Examination Duration||35 Minutes|
Aim of the Aakash iACST Exam
Aakash Institute is one of the most prestigious and well-known options for the preparation for competitive examinations in India. They provide guidance to students studying in classes 8 to 12 and even the passed-out ones, who are willing to appear for intermediate-level examinations for entrance to medical and engineering courses across India. Furthermore, they also provide guidance to ace Olympiads, KVPY, and class 10th and 12th board examinations. Obviously, they charge a certain amount for all the assistance they provide to the students. The education at Aakash is not free. However, they make sure that efforts are put in to ensure that those who are financially challenged might not face a bigger problem in paying their fee. Thus, the Aakash foundation of Aakash Educational Services Ltd AESL provides Aakash Instant Admission Cum Entrance Test iACST to offer up to 90% total scholarship.
Meritorious students who will perform exceedingly well in this test will receive admission directly to the coaching institute. Additionally, the fee will Aakash will also pay the course fee to a certain extent. It is a very smart solution to the problem of financial instability in course of education. This scholarship does not only provide financial assistance to the students but also boosts their confidence. It further motivates them for their education as well as preparations for various exams at Aakash.
What is the Aakash iACST exam?
IACST or Aakash Instant Admission Cum Scholarship Test is a combined examination. When a student attempt this examination and qualifies for it, he/she shall not only receive a reward but also get instant admission. The exam is held in online mode and the students can appear for it from their homes. It is a 35-minute test that is conducted daily. Additionally, the students can choose to appear for it at their own convenience. The syllabus for the test is precisely based on the course a student is willing to appear for. However, it is the same level as the latest educational qualification of the candidate. Students of classes 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12, as well as those who have dropped the pre-graduation year can take this test.
Reward of Aakash Instant Admission cum Scholarship Test
The reward that the students will be receiving after qualifying for the IACST examination will be a coverage of up to 90% of the total course fee at Aakash. On the basis of the performance of the students in the exam. Aakash will be finally offering a scholarship on the basis of the test result of students.
Those who will perform exceedingly well can get a discount of up to 90% of their course fee at Aakash. Additionally, the students must observe that they will not receive the amount in a monitory format. Instead, Aakash will offer it only as a discount to them. The student cannot choose to not get admitted to Aakash and prefer to take the money instead. The students will further receive direct admission in the course of their choice as they will qualify for Aakash Instant Scholarship Cum Admission Test.
Aakash iACST Exam Date and Time
The students can decide the date of examination for iACST on their own. Additionally, the institute has not fixed a particular day for the conduction of the examination. Instead, they offer the students to take the scholarship test on any day of their choice. Applicants can take the test on a date as well as the time of their choice. The exam is conducted daily and Aakash has not even fixed a particular time. The applicants can choose to take the test any time between 9 AM and 7 PM on the day of preference. Moreover, the test is only 35 minutes and the students have to appear for it from their homes in an online mode. Hence, it is entirely their choice to appear for it whenever they want. They will just have to register in order to be able to take the test.
iACST Eligibility Criteria
Students who are willing to take the Aakash Instant Admission Cum Scholarship Test must ensure that they are eligible for it. Aspirants must observe the following eligibility conditions before they apply for iACST:
- The student should be seeking admission to Aakash Institute engineering, medical, and foundation courses.
- The students must be preparing for graduate-level education.
- Those who are presently studying in classes 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 can take the test.
- Such students who have passed class 12th but are dropping the pre-graduation year for preparations can also take the test.
- Additionally, those who are moving from class 7th to class 8th can also take the test.
Courses offered by Aakash Institute for Aakash IACST Registration
Aakash Institute offers Engineering, Medical as well as Foundational courses to the students. Those who are willing to take the iACST test must apply for any of the subsequent courses:
- Two-Year Integrated Classroom Course for JEE – Main & Advanced (For Class 10th Studying Students moving to Class 11th)
- One-Year Integrated Classroom Course for JEE Main & Advanced (For Class 11th Studying Students moving to Class 12th)
- Power Step Integrated Classroom Course for JEE Main & Advanced (For Class 12th Studying/Appearing Students)
- Power Step Integrated Classroom Course for JEE Main & Advanced (For Class 12th Passed Students)
- First Step Integrated Classroom Course for JEE (Main and Advanced)
- First Step Integrated Classroom Course for JEE (Main and Advanced) – After Board
- Second Step Integrated Classroom Course for JEE (Main and Advanced)
- Power Step Classroom Course for JEE (Main and Advanced)
- Integrated Classroom Course for Class X to XII, JEE(Main & Advanced), Olympiads & NTSE
- Integrated Classroom course for Class IX to XII, JEE(Main & Advanced), Olympiads & NTSE
- Two-Year Integrated Classroom Course for NEET (For Class 10th Studying Students moving to Class 11th)
- One-Year Integrated Classroom Course for NEET (For Class 11th Studying Students moving to Class 12th)
- Regular Classroom Course for NEET (For Class 12th Studying/Appearing Students)
- Regular Classroom Course for NEET (For Class 12th Passed Students)
- Two Year Integrated Classroom Course for NEET
- Two Year Integrated Classroom Course for NEET – After Board
- XII cum Medical Classroom Course for NEET
- Regular Classroom Course for NEET
- Integrated Classroom Course for Class X to XII, NEET, Olympiads & NTSE
- Integrated Classroom Course for Class IX to XII, NEET, Olympiads & NTSE
- One-Year Fast Track Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads & Class 8
- One-Year Fast Track Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads & Class 9
- One-Year Fast Track Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class 10
- Two-Year Integrated Classroom or Hybrid Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class 9th & 10th (For Class 8th Studying Students moving to Class 9th)
- Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads & Class VIII
- Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class X
- Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class IX & X
- Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE and Class VIII, IX & X
Courses for Preparation of State Board Exams and Regional Common Entrance Tests CETs
- State Board Examinations:
- Rajasthan Board
- Gujarat Board
- UP Board
- MP Board
- Bihar Board
- Tamil Nadu Board
- Karnataka Board
- Regional Common Entrance Test:
- EAMCET for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- Gujarat CET
- Karnataka CET
- KEAM for Kerala
- Maharashtra CET
Register for Aakash iACST Examination 2022
To appear for the test, the students will have to do the complete Aakash IACST Registration. In order to register for the Aakash a CST test, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of iACST of Aakash Institute at iacst.aakash.ac.in.
- On the homepage, check the registration link at Free Registration.
- Enter the mobile number of the candidate in order to get one time password.
- Tap on Get OTP.
- Enter the one time password received on the mentioned mobile number.
- Click on the option of Verify OTP.
- The enrolment form will open up.
- Enter the personal details such as student name, father/guardian name, email ID, date of birth, and more.
- Select the class of the student, exam time, state, and preferred exam Centre.
- Tap on the option of Select Exam Date.
- Choose an examination date on which the candidate should appear for the exam.
- Firstly, enter the current city and state of the candidate.
- Secondly, enter a discount coupon to get a rebate on the IACST examination fee.
- Pay the remaining amount using the available payment methods.
- Finally, tap on Complete Registration.
iACST Registration Fee
The candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs.200 as the registration fee for the iACST examination. Presently, Aakash is offering 100% off on the iACST examination fee. The code that they have provided is iACST2223. However, it will expire on 31 December 2023. In case there is no discount coupon applicable, the candidates will have to pay the registration fee in an online mode. They can use credit, debit, or any other card to pay the fee. Additionally, they can use net banking to pay the amount for Aakash IACST Registration as well.
Aakash IACST Registration Important Links
|Bihar News Home Page||Click Here|
The registrations are currently live. There is no deadline or a specific commencement date for the registration. The exam is conducted on a daily basis. The students can apply for it whenever they want and appear for it as per their own preference as well.
The students have to choose their own date for the examination along with the time slot between 9 AM to 7 PM. They can appear for the test from their homes in an online mode.
Yes, Aakash offers courses for the preparation for Board Examination in the following states:
No, the students who wish to opt for any course at Aakash Institute can appear for the exam and avail of their scholarship at the time of admission.
There is no exact amount for the scholarship. The students will receive up to 90% of the scholarship of the course fee at Aakash Institute. The amount that will be discounted depends upon the performance of the student in the scholarship come admission test
The students will have to pay Rs. 200 online as registration fee for Aakash Instant Admission cum Scholarship Test.
Aakash Institute is providing a 100% discount for iACST registration with code: iACST2223. The code will expire on 31st Dec 2023.