ABVMU CPME Admit Card 2022: As you know the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Paramedical Masters Entrance exam is scheduled for 30thOctober 2022. As per the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, the ABVMU CPME Admit Card 2022 will release on 12th October 2022. The ABVMU Combined Paramedical Masters Exam application forms have been winded up and now the applicants who have submitted their applications will soon download their hall tickets. Candidates who want to know more about the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Paramedical exam and its hall ticket details must follow this article.
ABVMU CPME Admit Card 2022
The Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University officials will release the Combined paramedical master’s entrance exam via online mode. The candidates shall require their ABVMU registered login credentials to download their CPME hall tickets. The ABVMU CPME hall ticket is compulsory to be carried to the examination hall, thus the candidates shall read the details mentioned in the ABVMU hall ticket carefully.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Examination name||ABVMU Combine Paramedical Master’s Exam|
|Examination Authority||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University|
|Article Category||ABVMU CPME Hall Ticket|
|Admit card mode||Online|
|Admit card release date||12th October 2022|
|Examination date||30th October 2022|
|ABVMU official website||abvmuup.edu.in|
Combine Paramedical Master’s Exam ABVMU Hall Ticket Particulars
The candidates appearing for the ABVMU paramedical master’s exam shall check their hall ticket credentials carefully. The E-admission letter of ABVMU CPME will comprise of the important details regarding the exam and its venue. Kindly, go through the following mentioned credentials to be kept in mind while reading the ABVMU paramedical master’s exam E-admission letter.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s enrollment number
- Candidate’s date of Birth
- Candidate’s caste category
- Parent’s or guardian’s name of the applicant
- Examination name and authority
- Examination time and venue
- Examination reporting time
- Covid-19 guidelines
- And general instructions
Download abvmuup.edu.in CPME Admit Card 2022
The Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University’s CPME exam admit card will release on the official portal of the university. The candidates shall log in through their ABVMU registered login credentials to download their respective admit cards. We also recommend candidates take at least two prints of the admit card as it will require during the entire admission procedure. The steps to download the abvmuup.edu.in CPME Admit Card 2022 are as follows.
- Visit the official website of ABVMU i.e, abvmuup.edu.in and surf to its home portal
- On the ABVMU homepage, you will see links flashing on the notice board
- Tap the “ABVMU paramedical 2022 admit card download link” flashing on its homepage
- You will redirect to the admit card login portal of the ABVMU CPME exam
- Afterwards, fill in the details that have been asked to fill in order to access the ABVMU new tab to admit card
- Submit the filled-in credentials and you will be browsed to the ABVMU CPME admit card
- Read the respective details on the admit card and download it
- Finally, take the print of the ABVMU CPME hall ticket for further reference.
ABVMU Paramedical Master’s Exam Pattern
The ABVMU paramedical master’s exam will be MCQs based. The candidates shall be given 180 minutes or 3 hours to solve the entire question paper. The candidates have to answer only in the English language for the CPME exam. There will be 200 questions in the ABVMU CPME question paper. The candidates are advised to check the official notification of the ABVMU CPME exam provided in the link section of this article at last.
abvmuup.edu.in CPME Exam Instructions
- The candidates are advised to reach the ABVMU allotted exam centre 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- No candidate will allow in the exam centre premises 15 minutes after the seating time by ABVMU officials.
- The candidates must carry their own stationary items in order to avoid disturbance during the ABVMU CPME exam.
- All candidates are strictly instructed by the ABVMU authorities to not carry any unfair means or prohibited items inside the exam hall.
- The candidates must carry their hall ticket and authentic ID Proof for cross-verification during the ABVMU CPME exam.
- The candidates are requested to follow the COVID-19 guidelines such as wearing a mask, sanitizers, social distancing etc inside the ABVMU CPME exam premises.
ABVMU CPME Admit Card 2022:Important Links
|Download Link (To be activated soon)||ABVMU CPME Hall Ticket 2022|
|Visit the official portal of||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University|
|Read for more info||official notification ABVMU combined paramedical master exam|
|Check for the latest updates||Bihar News homepage|
The ABVMU paramedical master’s exam hall ticket will release on 12th October 2022.
The ABVMU CPME exam has scheduled to be conducted on 30th October 2022.