ACET 2023 Application Form: Institute of Actuaries in India (IAI) has welcomed the application for the December session admission in Actuarial Courses. Interested applicants can fill out the application form by 23 November 2023. ACET 2023 Application Form can only be filled in the official portal. Under the given program, candidates will be taught an assessment of undermined events and their financial impact. The schedule of the ACET (December Session) Application 2023 is provided in the given article. Aspirants can visit the official portal or the notification or the article presented below for comprehensive information.
This article will furnish all the ingredients needed in the application process. Aspirants must check out the article and fill out the application. They can also refer to the notification for more elaborate attributes.
ACET 2023 Application Form
The ACET 2023 Application Form gives an opportunity to students who want to pursue Actuarial Courses without disrupting their schedule. The Actuaries CET is held twice a year in the month of June and December. Selected candidates will be provided membership for three years under the exam. In between these 3 years, aspirants are permitted to join the course without any obligations. Here all the study materials and online classes will be provided to the students by the best faculties.
|Name of the Application||Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Institute of Actuaries in India (IAI)|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Courses Offered||Actuarial Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection procedure||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Email id||[email protected]|
Actuarial CET Schedule 2023
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Start of Application||12 July 2023|
|Last Date of Application||23 November 2023|
|Hall Ticket Availability||–|
|Exam Date||23 December 2023|
|Timing of CBT||10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M|
|Result Date||3 January 2024|
ACET (December Session) Application Eligibility 2023
The online application will only be accepted if the applicant fulfils all the criteria of eligibility. It is binding for the applicants to check the ACET (June Session) Application Eligibility 2023 and then proceed to the application form. The points listed below make the eligibility criteria clear.
- Aspirants should be Indian nationals.
- Aspirants who have participated in the Intermediate exam and looking for the result.
- Aspirants who have cleared the Intermediate class and studying for higher education.
- Diploma in any stream.
- Interest in mathematics and skill in numeracy with the Finance subjects.
- Aspirants should have graduated or post-graduated in Mathematics science in which the subjects are Maths, Statistics and Econometrics.
- Any course in Management and Engineering
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Cost Accountancy (CA) or Company Secretary are also eligible.
- No age limit has been set by the authorities for the application form.
Parameters of Uploading Photograph
In the ACET Registration Form 2023, applicants need to upload their passport-size photograph. The parameters of uploading photographs are explained below. Applicant must follow the given parameters in order to upload the apt photo.
|Upload a recent passport-size photo with a plain white background and dark colour dress.|
|Minimum Photo resolution: 150 px|
File Size: 1MB
LXB: (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
|The head should be centred with a frontal view of the face.|
|The photograph should be clear and fit in the given box|
|The eye should be open and the facial expression should be neutral.|
actuariesindia.org ACET 2023 Application Process
After clearing all the eligibility criteria, applicants can commence the actuariesindia.org ACET 2023 Application Process. While applying for the application, applicants should have a scanned photo. The process to apply for the ACET application is provided below. Applicants need to follow the given steps for the successful submission of the application.
- Aspirants need to navigate to the Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) portal: https://actuariesindia.org
- Tap on the “Become an Actuary” icon on the home page.
- After which again tap on “Non-ACET” direct entry and check the eligibility of the application provided on the page.
- At the end of the eligibility page, the link for registration and login is provided.
- Neophyte candidates must register by providing basic details and uploading the photograph.
- Aspirants who have registered before and are applying again for the application must tap on the “Already Registered” icon.
- Enter your email id, DOB and OTP.
- Now, apply for the application by providing error-free details.
- Check all the details and submit the application form.
- Deposit the prescribed fees and print or download the fee receipt.
- Aspirants will receive an email from the authorities about the approval of the application.
- At long last, print the application form which will further be used for the admission process.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test Pattern 2023
The Actuarial Common Entrance Test Pattern 2023 consists of 70 objective-type questions in which the correct answer must be marked. The total marks for online written exams are 100 and its time span is 3 hours. No marks will be deducted for the incorrect answer. The structure of the exam is tabulated in the table shown below with the allotted marks. Candidates need to score 50% marks in order to clear the exam.
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks|
ACET 2023 Application Form: Important Links
|Apply Online||ACET 2023 Application Form link|
|Check For More Updates||ACET 2023 Portal|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am pursuing some other educational course, will I be still eligible for the exam?
Yes, such aspirants are eligible to appear for the ACET exam.
When will the admit card for the ACET exam be released by the authorities?
The admit card for the ACET exam will be released by the authorities on in December and the online exam will be conducted on 23 December 2023.
I am waiting for my 12th result to come out. Can I fill out the ACET 2023 Application Form?
Yes, you can. However, you have to make sure you meet all the other criteria before filling out the form.