AFMC Nursing 2023 Application: For all those who are aiming for AFMC Nursing, NEET UG has opened the link for application procedures and clearly states the eligibility criteria. The admission procedure for AFMC Nursing 2023 will go through the NEET UG examination. Candidates who will clear the entrance examination will be short-listed for further testing procedures. This page consists of information like, important dates, registration procedure, and all about eligibility for the AFMC Nursing 2023 Application.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Application
Armed Force Medical College (AFMC) is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and is recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India). One of the top medical Colleges and an inspiration for many to take admission. To make your dream come true the authority has opened the link to AFMC Nursing 2023 Application. AFMC Nursing is a 4-year B.Sc Nursing program. To get yourself enrolled in the program it is mandatory to score well in the NEET UG entrance exam. Candidates who will apply for the NEET UG, also have to apply at the college portal i.e. https://afmc.nic.in/
Once the NEET UG entrance exam is cleared, candidates who are shortlisted will have to undergo the interview round followed by the fitness round. Afterwards, the shortlisted students get admission to the AFMC Admission 2023 B.Sc Nursing.
AFMC Nursing Admission 2023: Highlights
|College||Armed Force Medical College (AFMC)|
|Eligibility||12th Pass, NEET Qualified|
|Selection Through||NEET UG|
|Date of Examination||7th May 2023|
|Duration of Examination||200 minutes (03 hours 20 Minutes)|
List of Offered Courses
Here we are listing all the courses that are offered to the shortlisted candidates. If you are willing to apply through AFMC Nursing 2023 Application then you must check out the table below:
|COURSES offered in AFMC||TOTAL SEATS||TOTAL DURATION|
|Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing||40||4 years|
|Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing||20||2 years|
|Masters of Science in Nursing||10||2 years|
|Post basic diploma or certificate course (Operation Room nursing)||08||2 year|
|Post-basic diploma or certificate course (Orthopedic and Rehabilitation nursing)||06||1 year|
|Post Basic Diploma/ Certificate course (Oncology Nursing)||04||1 year|
|Post Basic Diploma/ Certificate course (Cardiothoracic Nursing)||04||1 year|
|Post Basic Diploma/ Certificate course (Neonatal Nursing)||04||1 year|
- NEET UG 2023 Registration
- List of Courses After 12th
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- Google Play Redeem Code
AFMC B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023
To get enrolled in any institute there are certain criteria, which are required to be followed by everyone. Here we are discussing the AFMC B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023 for all interested students. The candidate must qualify for these criteria, to apply for the AFMC Nursing 2023:
- Only female candidates can apply who are unmarried. No marriage will be allowed during the training period.
- The candidate should be Indian. (If you are an Indian residing abroad then first get the proof of Indian citizenship to apply for AFMC services. AFMC provides 05 seats for foreign delegates (they can apply only through their country officials), and 145 seats for Indian Citizens.
- Candidates need to be medically fit, to know the medical fitness standards, visit the government site, Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, where all the standards are mentioned in detail.
- The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years on 31 December 2023 but must not have attained the age of 24 years
- The candidate should not be born earlier than 01 January 1999 and not later than 31 December 2005.
- Passing one of the qualifying exams on the first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The minimum percentage should be more than 50% taken together (Physics + Chemistry + Biology + English) and the percentage should count as 60% or more on calculating (Physics, Biology and Chemistry)
- Mathematics is mandatory in class 10th.
Steps to Fill Out AFMC Nursing 2023 Application
To fulfil your dream, here are the steps you can use to get admission to the AFMC Nursing Course 2023. Before applying, carefully check the eligibility criteria.
- STEP 1: To fill out the AFMC Nursing 2023 Application, click on the link given below on this page. The link will direct you to the portal.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘New Registration’ if you are a new user. If you have already registered and want to check up on the information, don’t need to register again and again, you can simply ‘Sign in’ then.
- STEP 3: By clicking on ‘New Registration’, you will move to another portal. Read all the instructions properly and understand them before filling out the form.
- STEP 4: After you have understood all the instructions in detail, click on the checkbox stating you understood all the instructions and click on “Click to Proceed”.
- STEP 5: ‘Click here to Proceed’ icon will direct you to the page where all the details will be needed like your personal, professional, academic, phone number, exam centre, marks obtained on the 12th and 10th, date of birth, address, etc. Fill in all these details carefully. If any mistake is found later, the form will be rejected as AFMC does not give you a second chance to correct the form.
- STEP 6: Fill in all the details carefully, and choose the password and the security question and its answer wisely. Enter the security pin that will be displayed on your screens. Every individual will get different security pins. Then click on ‘Submit’.
- STEP 7: After submitting the form, you are redirected to the payment gateway, where you are supposed to pay the AFMC Nursing 2023 Application Fees. and complete the procedure of filling out the form.
- STEP 8: Once you have submitted the form, take the printout for your future reference or save it in the form of a PDF. And here your AFMC Nursing 2023 Application submission process is done.
AFMC Nursing Admission 2023 Selection Process
Candidates who will pass the NEET UG Entrance Examination will then have to register themselves for the counselling round. The registration will be done through MCC on behalf of the AFMC, however, the counselling committee will only be responsible for registering the shortlisted candidates. The list of registered candidates will be forward to the AFMC and the further counselling procedure will be conducted at the college end.
|Apply here||AFMC Nursing 2023 Application Form Link|
|Read More||NEET UG Guidelines Pdf|
|For More Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
After getting NEET results what is to be done for AFMC Nursing Admission 2023?
Once you pass the NEET exam, candidates have to register on MCC portal and the further proceedings will be taken at the college end.
Is it important to appear in NEET UG for Admission at AFMC Nursing programme?
Yes, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their NEET scores.
Can I fill out the AFMC Nursing 2023 Application offline?
The AFMC Nursing 2023 Application is submitted online only. So the answer to your question is, No.