Agniveer Agnipath Scheme 2022 – The Ministry of defence is soon going to conduct the recruitment for the Agniveers Agnipath. The organization will be executing this new recruitment scheme which is named Agneepath (अग्निपथ स्कीम) and the Armed force for this has been named ‘Agniveers‘. The union cabinet has launched this Agnipath scheme for the Indian Youth to serve in the Armed Force for a period of four years. To apply for Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Online visit joinindianarmy.nic.in, indianairforce.nic.in, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The Agniveer aspirants have to enroll in this service for four years, and the contenders who are willing to serve the country have to fill out the application form for that. You will be informed of everything about the www.mod.gov.in Scheme, we will tell you about the Agneepath recruitment eligibility criteria, application process etc. read the article to know more about it.
Agniveers Agnipath Scheme 2022
There are various benefits under this scheme for the youths with some backlashes. The government of India has launched this scheme to reduce the salary and pension budget of the armed forces. The scheme was previously named “Tour of Duty” but it was later renamed Agnipath. The authority will recruit a large number of candidates for the short term.
The Agneepath yojana application for the recruitment will be out soon on the official portal of the ministry of defence, all the candidates will be able to apply for it. The authority will display the link for the Agnipath scheme, under the Agnipath scheme 46,000 Agniveers will be recruited. So all the applicants get ready for the recruitment process, once the link is published then you will be able to apply for the same.
The application procedure will be conducted online mode only, there is no other way of filling in the application form. And before that, you should go through the instruction mentioned in the notification for the recruitment.
www.mod.gov.in Agnipath Scheme – Details
|Article type||Agnipath Scheme 2022|
|Name of the organization||Ministry of defence|
|Name of the scheme||Agniveers Agnipath Scheme|
|Name of the post||Armed force|
|Number of posts||46,000|
|Date of filling the application form||June/ July 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Launched by||Government of India|
Agnipath scheme protest – Why people are Criticising Agneepath yojana
Why Agnipath Scheme Protect and reason: The Defence Minister of India, Rajnath Singh announced a new scheme name Agnepath on Tuesday, 14th June 2022.
The security forces in the Armed forces will become stronger with this scheme. The scheme is overall beneficiary for the youth of India. Although, it is getting protested by various states and criticism from different parts of the state. The candidates are protesting against the Prime Minister of India. Ther are asking to remove this scheme. Read the article till the end to get complete knowledge about the Agnipath Scheme.
Agneepath Scheme Protest
Although the scheme is very beneficial for the candidates, there is some criticism about the scheme. Given below is the list of the criticism about the scheme:
- Applicants who will get selected for the recruitment will be able eligible to work for only 4 years.
- After the completion of the service, the authority will not provide any job to the Agniveers.
- The Agniveers will only get the amount selected by the authority after the service. They will not provide any passion or relation accommodation to the candidates.
- After the 4 years of service, only 25% of the candidates will be retained for the Indian Armed Force and the remaining candidates will be shown the exit gate.
- From now onwards, the selection will be made from this scheme only which is a major drawback.
- The age limit of the candidates to apply for the scheme is very low which means only a small fraction of the population will be eligible to apply for it.
The scheme has been approved by the Union Cabinet. The scheme has been made for the unemployed youths of the country. With this scheme, the government is continuing the recruitment process for the army, navy, and airforce. All the applicants who will get selected under this scheme will be called “Agniveers“.
Agneepath Scheme Protest News Live
- Govt announces 10% reservation for ‘Agniveers’ in central police forces, gives 3-years age relaxation
- FIR was filed against 170 people, with 46 being arrested for vandalisation at Danapur railway station.
- Congress to protest at Delhi’s Jantar Mantar tomorrow
- Internet outage in 12 districts of Bihar
- 260 arrests in UP.
We will be updating this article with all the latest headlines.
Agnipath Scheme Advantages 2022
The recruitment process for the agniveers Agneepath scheme will be starting soon, and the aspirants who are going to apply for the recruitment will be able to take advantage of the same. The aspirants will get the official notification for the scheme on the official portal as the officials have not displayed any information about the recruitment.
Once the notice is out you will get to know about it, and for that, you have to be in regular touch with the site. Stay in touch with this site also as we will also be sharing the detail about the Agniveers Agnipath Scheme. Here are the advantages of the www.mod.gov.in scheme.
- This is a very unique policy of the youth to serve the country.
- There is an attractive financial package for all the Agniveers.
- Availability of well-disciplined and skilled youth with military ethos in civil society.
- The best opportunity for all the Agniveers to train in the best institutes.
- Armed force profile to be youthfully and dynamic
Agneepath Scheme in Hindi Kya Hai
Need to launch the Agnipath Scheme
In 2020, Late Chief of Defense Staff, General Bipin Rawat came up with an idea to lower the budget. So the main idea of Short Term Recruitment was of him. The Defence Force Pension and other accommodations cover the major amount of the budget. Then it all started in the pandemic when the whole country was in lockdown. The authority could not start the recruitment process because of it. As a result, there is a shortage of soldiers in the Army. Navy and Air Forces also needed immediate recruits. Now, the authority has launched this scheme which will reduce all the above-mentioned processes.
Eligibility Criteria For Agnipath Recruitment Yojana
The authority has also set some criteria for all the candidates. Only those applicants will be eligible for the post who will fulfil all the mentioned criteria by the authority. Aspirants are advised to read the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the recruitment. Given below is the list of the eligibility criteria set by the authority for all the interested candidates:
- The applicants must be residents of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate to apply for the recruitment is 17.5 years.
- Interested candidates must have passed class 10th or 12th from a recognized board.
- Existing Required Medical and Physical Fitness Standards of the candidates.
- The maximum of candidates to apply for the post is 21 years.
To know more about the eligibility criteria, check this paragraph daily. We will update the article as soon as the officials will release it.
Features and Benefits
There are many benefits of the Agniveers Agnipath scheme for all the aspirants who are going to apply for the recruitment. As the application process has not begun but all the aspirants are searching for the release date of the application form. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the release date of the application form. Here are some of the features and benefits of the Agniveers Agnipath schemes.
- The Agniveers will be provided with a handsome customized package.
- All the Agniveers will be provided with the Risk and Hardship Allowance.
- The probation period for the job will be of four years.
- After the successful completion of four years of job, the Agniveers will be paid a one-time ‘SevaNidhi’ package.
- The Agniveers will provide the non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs.48 lakh for the duration of their engagement period in the Indian Armed Forces.
- The authority will recruit 45,000 candidates every year under this scheme.
- The scheme will be strengthening the national security of the country.
- It is a great opportunity for the youth to serve in the Indian Armed Forces
- The Agniveers will be preferred over other candidates for various potions in other government departments.
- This job will provide a handsome salary to the selected candidates.
- 25% of the candidates will get the chance to continue their work in the Indian Armed Forces for at least 15 years.
Agnipath Scheme Salary
Check out the below table for more on the salary of the Agneepath scheme for 4 years
Agnipath Yojana Salary Table
|Year||Monthly Salary||Contribution to Seva Nidhi|
|In Hand |
|Contribution of Seva Nidhi|
|1st Year||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 9,000||Rs. 21,000||Rs. 9,000|
|2nd Year||Rs. 33,000||Rs. 9,900||Rs. 23,100||Rs. 9,900|
|3rd Year||Rs. 36,500||Rs. 10,950||Rs. 25,580||Rs. 10,950|
|4th Year||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 28,000||Rs. 12,000|
Total contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years- Rs.5.02 lakh
Exit after four years – Rs 11.71 Lakh as SevaNidhi Package
Agnipath Recruitment Process
The Agnipath Recruitment proves sis going to be started in September. The country will have the 1t batch under Agnipath Scheme in 2023. The authority will soon launch the portal for the scheme. Applicants will be able to apply for the recruitment under that website only. It will be a centralized online system application process for all the services. The concerning authority will conduct special rallies and campus interviews for recruitment.
The interviews will be done with recognized technical institutes. For Example, Industrial Training Institutes, the National Skills Qualifications Framework, etc. The recruitment will be done on an ‘All India All Class’ basis. The authority will recruit 45,000 candidates every year.
Objectives of Agnipath Yojana
The authority has come up with the scheme to fulfil the following objectives:
- The Short Term Recruitment will increase patriotism, great teamwork, good physical fitness, and entrenched loyalty.
- The 6 months training will strengthen the national security at the time of external threats, natural disasters, etc.
- The scheme will play a crucial role in increasing the efficiency as well as the effectiveness of the Armed Forces.
- To reduce the increasing budget because of pension and other accommodations.
How to Apply for Agniveers Agnipath Scheme 2022?
All the aspirants who are waiting for the announcement of the publishing of the link for the application form of www.mod.gov.in Scheme. They have to wait a little bit as the authority has not published any link for the same on the official portal. Many candidates are willing to appear in the recruitment process, before applying for the recruitment. All the candidates must go through the instructions set by the authority. One who is eligible to apply for the post can fill out the form, here is the full procedure to do so.
- To apply for the Agniveers Agnipath Scheme, you have to first visit the official portal of the Ministry of Defence i.e. www.mod.gov.in
- After visiting the official portal, you will be landed on the main page of the site and there you have to search for the Agnipath application link. Which will be available under the What’s a new section.
- After you find the link just click on that link and then you will be taken to the new page, and there the application form will appear before you.
- After the application form is open then you should start filling out the application form for the recruitment.
- Fill out all the completed details in the form, and then upload all the scanned documents with the application form.
- After uploading the documents with the form then pay the fee for the same and then previews the whole application form.
- After reviewing the application form, click on the submit option, and your information will be recorded.
- By following the above-mentioned procedure you will be able to apply for the Agniveers Agnipath scheme application form.
Agneepath Yojana 2022 Important Documents
There are some important documents that aspirants have to upload while filling out the application form. Without uploading the documents no application form will be accepted by the authority, so make sure to follow the norms. Here is the list of the documents you have to upload.
- Address details
- ID proof
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Scanned signature
- Scanned photograph
Agnipath Scheme – Agniveer Application fee
There is yet no information about the Agneepath recruitment and the application fee, so once the notification is out you will come to know about it.
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||0|
In the press conference, the authorities said that the recruitment process will start in 90 days. So we can expect the recruitment process in September 2022.
25% of the Total candidates in a single batch will be retailed for further service in the Indian Armed Service for a minimum of 15 years.
The Physical Standard requirement for the recruitment is the same as required for the previous procedure.
No, there will not be ay there form of recruitment of Indian soldiers in all of the defence services from here on.
The Agniveers will get Rs. 11.71 lakh after the completion of service under the Seva Nidhi Package.
All the selected candidates will have to complete the training of 6 months in the Indian Armed Forces.
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme Salary and Other Accommodation
The selected candidates in the Indian Armed Forces will get a handsome amount of salary. For the first three years of the recruitment. The applicants will receive gross Rs. 4.76 lakh per annum. In the last year of the job, the Agniveers will get Rs. 6.92 lakh per annum. They will also get other allowances in the fourth year. The selected candidates will get around Rs. 11 .71 lakh under the Seva Nidhi package. The package will also include contributions and interests.
The candidates will be able to get the benefit of this scheme after the completion of their service. The recruits will also have to contribute 30% of their salary to Seva Nidhi. The government will also make a matching contribution to the Seva Nidhi Package. The Agniveers will not get any pension after the completion of their services. But they will be provided with non-contributory life insurance of Rs. 48 lakh during the services. In case, any Agniveer died during the service, The demise’s family will get Rs. 1 crore as consolidation.
The amount includes the package of Seva Nidhi and the full salary of the unserved remained period. In case, there will be any attributable disability during the service, the person will be compensated. The disabled person will get around Rs. 44 lakh. the amount will depend upon the percentage of disability. They will also get the full salary of their unserved remained time which will also include the Save Nidhi package.
We believe that you guys found all the answers you were looking for related to the Agniath Scheme in our article. If you guys have any feedback related to the topic then do feel free to comment below. Thank you.