Candidates looking for the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023 can kick off the downloading process by visiting the official portal. Aspirants who have applied for the courses of B.Sc. (H) Nursing) and B.Sc. (Paramedical courses) and B.Sc.Nursing can download the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023 on the 2nd of June and 19th of May 2023 respectively. The exam date for the specified courses is the 3rd and 24th of June from www.aiimsexams.ac.in. Aspirants can grab the AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket 2023 release schedule and link on the given article and more such details are also updated here.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023
Aspirants who completed registeration as per the admission notification will receive the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023. If the registration form’s status or admit card details are not readily available online then the applicant should submit a “Raise a Query” request by visiting the My Page on the official portal. The mock test will be made available on the official portal in order to familiarize the candidates with the exam pattern. The aiimsexams.ac.in B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2023 will provide the entry time of the candidates in the morning and evening shifts of the written exam.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Exam Name||AIIMS Nursing|
|Managing Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Recommended Courses||Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing)|
|Mode of Admit Card||Online|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
Check Post Basic and Paramedical Exam Date 2023
|List of Events||Important Dates|
|B.Sc. Nursing and Admit Card Release Date||19th May 2023|
|16th June 2023|
24th June 2023
|Admit Card of B.Sc. (H) Nursing||2nd June 2023|
|Examination Date of B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic and Paramedical||27th May 2023|
|B.Sc. (H) Nursing Exam Date||12th June 2023|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||To be notified|
How to Download the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023
The road to downloading the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023 begins by visiting the official portal and following the steps set out by the dashboard. Aspirants can go through the portal and follow the steps as directed below.
- Check out the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) website: https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in
- Hit the notification for the admission card under “important instructions”.
- Enter the Candidate’s id and password in the sign-in dashboard.
- Please submit the data.
- The AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket 2023 will be shown on the screen.
- Hit the print command for the physical admit card
- Bring the admit card with the other documents to the exam centre.
AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket 2023 Details
In the AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket 2023, there are important details printed, which are taken from data provided in the application form. If the aspirant observes any discrepancy listed below in the admit card then they should immediately email the dissatisfaction to the Assistant Controller Examinations AIIMS, New Delhi. After the examination has been conducted, complaints will not be taken into consideration. The data provided in the application will be taken into consideration for all the proceedings of the admission.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Organisation
- Aspirant Name
- Admission Category
- SNAP Id
- Test Venue
- Seat Number
- Entry Time
- Aspirant Photograph & Signature
- Important Guidelines for Candidates
aiimsexams.ac.in B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
On exam day, there are a few guidelines which are very important for the appearing candidates to be followed. Candidates must read the aiimsexams.ac.in B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Day Guidelines carefully and obediently comply with them.
- It is advisable for candidates to arrive at the examination centre on time and avoid waiting until the last minute.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the exam room before the test is finished.
- No applicant will be permitted to enter the examination room without an admission card, a passport-size recent image and an authentic id card.
- No candidate shall bring any printed or written text, scraps of paper or other items into the exam room except the entrance card.
- No watches, cell phones, pagers, calculators, digital diaries, Bluetooth devices or other electronic devices should be brought into the exam room by candidates.
- Aspirants should also avoid wearing any sort of ornaments etc.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Download Here||AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card Link (Available Soon)|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I forget my password, how can I download the admission card?
The “Forgot Password” link located at the bottom of the login window can be used by candidates to recover their password for downloading the admit card.
When will the authorities hold the admissions test?
The officials will hold the written admission test on the 27th May 2023 for BSc Nursing Post Basic and Paramedical and for BSc (H) Nursing on 12th June 2023.
Where do we contact the authorities if any kind of discrepancy is presented?
Aspirants need to approach the Assistant Controller Examinations AIIMS, New Delhi for resolving errors in the admission card.