AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Course Admit Card – The All India Institute of Medical Science has done with filling out the application form for the B.Sc paramedical examination. All the aspirants who have filled out the application form will be able to download the aiimsexams.ac.in B.Sc Paramedical hall ticket for the examination, the exam for the same will be conducted by the officials. The officials have published the notification for the release date of AIIMS B.Sc admit card the contenders are required to visit the site and check out the full details about the examination and release date of the hall ticket. You will be informed about the AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Course, admit card, downloading process etc. Read the full article to know more about it.
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Course Admit Card 2022
The B.Sc (Paramedical Courses) admit card will be downloaded online mode and the authority will be publishing the link or the same on 15th June 2022. All the aspirants have to enter the required details on the site to download the hall ticket, and then take the hall ticket on the day of the examination. Without carrying the hall ticket the candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination as all the important details are mentioned in the hall ticket. The authority will n to be issuing the hard copy of the hall ticket to any of the candidates through the post, as the link will be available online only.
|Article type||AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Course Admit Card 2022|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Name of organization||AIIMS ( All India Institute of Medical Science)|
|Name of the examination||AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical|
|Course offered||B.Sc Paramedical course|
|Date of examination||25th June 2022|
|Release date of admit card||15th June 2022|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Examination date 2022
The examination for the B.Sc paramedical will be held on 25th June 2022, al the candidates are informed about the same through the official notification. The aspirants have to carry their aiimsexams.ac.in admit card on the day of the examination, the date for the hall ticket is already mentioned in the above table. The aspirants can also check the full syllabus for the examination on the official notification available on the portal. The date of the exam is mentioned above so now the candidates should start preparing for the examination.
How to download AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Admit Card 2022?
All the aspirants who have filled ut the application form will be able to download the hall ticket for the examination. The exam is being conducted for all the candidates to take admission in B.Sc paramedical course, many candidates have applied for the examination and are willing to appear for the examination. here are the steps to download the hall ticket for the examination.
- To download the AIIMS B.Sc admit card for the examination, go to the official website of All India Institute of Medical Science i.e.www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
- After visiting the official website then the aspirants have to the link for the admit card in the Important Announcement section.
- After you have found the link then click on that link, now you will be taken to the new page and there you have to enter the asked details.
- After filling in the required details then submit your information and then the AIIMS B.Sc admit card will appear before you on your screen.
- Now download the hall ticket by clicking on the download option and then take the printout of the hall ticket and carry it on the day of the examination.
- By following the above steps you will be able to download the hall ticket for the examination successfully.
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Important details 2022
There are some important details mentioned in the B.Sc (Paramedical Courses)admit card and all the aspirants must check out all the details. You can see the below list as we have mentioned all list details stated in the hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Name of the exam centre
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Duration of the examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the authority
- Name of the organization
- Stamp of the organization
- Name of the course
- Photograph of the candidate
- Venue of the exam centre
- Category of the can didate
- Gender of the aspirants
- Important instruction for exam day
Required Documents On Exam Day
The aspirants are asked to bring along any one of the government-authorized documents with them on the day of the examination. As the authority will be verifying all the candidates through their id cards, no candidates will be allowed to sit for the exam without holding the id card. Check the below list of documents.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Voter id card
- Bank passbook