All those medical aspirants who attended the entrance exam are waiting for AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Result 2023. The result is expected to be released in the coming weeks on their official website aiimsexams.ac.in.
The AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Scorecard 2023 will be posted in the pdf file on the portal which will become an easy task for the applicant to access the result file. In this article, you will learn the information related to AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical results 2023.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Result 2023
The officials will not personally share the exam result with the applicants who cleared the examination with the qualifying marks. Based on the marks secured in the entrance exam, they will be called for the further admission process in AIIMS, Delhi, and other AIIMS. All kinds of information such as overview, cut-off, and result process are available in the remaining sections of this post.
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Exam 2023: Details
|Examination Authority||AIl India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Exam Name||Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||24th June 2023|
|Location||AIIMS, New Delhi & Other AIIMS|
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Cut Off Marks
Inside this section, we’ve shared the concepts related to the AIIMS Paramedical Cut-Off marks as well as merit list 2023:
The cut-off can be defined as “the minimum qualifying marks which every applicant has to score in the examination to attend the next step in the admission procedure”. The cut-off marks will be released a few days before the declaration of results and will be released category-wise on the official portal.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
The factors that are kept in mind during the preparation of the Cut-Off marks list are mentioned below:
- The total number of candidates sat in the exam.
- Marks scored by the candidates.
- Previous year cut-off marks.
- Marking strategy.
- Marks reserved under Indian Reservation System.
AIIMS Paramedical Exam Merit List
The aspirants who will get fortunate in scoring equal to or more than the cut-off marks will be able to see their names on the merit list. The list will be uploaded along with the B.Sc Paramedical results 2023 containing the names of those candidates who secured the top rank by scoring the highest marks in the entrance exam.
In case, two or more aspirants scored the same rank in the merit list then to allow the seat to the deserving candidate the officials will use the tie will be broken in the order of preference whose details are given below:
- Aspirants with the highest marks in Biology/Mathematics will be given preference by the officials.
- If the tie continues, then the applicant with the highest marks in Chemistry will be allotted the seat.
- Candidates with the highest marks in Physics will be given preference for the seat.
- At last but not least, the older applicant will be allotted a seat at AIIMS.
Here you will get information about the reservation decided by the officials for all the applicants who appeared for the AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical entrance exam 2023. Have a look at the table given below to know about the reservation criteria for the 2023 session:
Steps to Download AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Result 2023
The process via which an applicant can download AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical results 2023 is available in the section below:
- Start the process by visiting the official portal of AIIMS exams aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Under the section of ‘Important Announcements’ available on the right side of the page.
- Search for the ‘AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical result 2023’ link.
- After getting successful in finding the link, tap on it and the pdf file will get open on a new web page.
- Select the ‘Ctrl+F’ and a small search box will get open.
- Enter your name/roll number inside the box.
- Then press the ‘Enter’ button.
- If you got shortlisted, your name would appear on the page highlighted with a blue/yellow colour.
- Go through the details mentioned inside the file very carefully.
- Finish the process by downloading and taking out the printout of the file.
- Keep the hard copy of the result file somewhere secure until the completion of the admission process.
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical 2023 Counselling Process
After the declaration of the results, the applicants will be invited to appear for the counselling process. The call letter will be forwarded to the applicant through SMS/Email and it should be the applicant’s duty to attend the AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical 2023 Counselling on the scheduled date & time. If any applicant failed to attend the session then his/her seat will be allotted to another candidate.
The applicants must appear for the counselling round on the scheduled date otherwise their seat will be forwarded to another candidate. After completing the counselling round, the applicant has to visit the college allotted to them to complete the admission process.
|CheckOnline||AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Examination Result 2023 PDF|
|For Regular Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical results 2023 is going to be declared?
The AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical course 2023 results will be announced soon on its official website.
What are the details mentioned inside the scorecard?
The particulars mentioned inside the AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical scorecard are: The applicant’s name, marks in each subject, total marks & final status (pass/fail).
Will the institute provide a separate AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical scorecard to the applicants?
No, the applicants will not get any separate scorecard through post or email from the institution.