AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Result 2022: All those medical aspirants who attended the AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical entrance exam 2022 are waiting for AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Results 2022. The result is released on 4th July 2022 on their official website aiimsexams.ac.in.
The scorecard is posted in the pdf file on the portal which will become an easy task for the applicant to access the result file. Inside this article, you will get to know the information related to AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical results 2022.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Result 2022
The officials will not share the result of the exam personally with the applicants who cleared the examination with the qualifying marks. Based on the marks secured in the entrance exam, they will be called for the further admission process in AIIMS, Delhi, and other AIIMS. All kinds of information such as overview, cut-off and result process are available in the remaining sections of this post.
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Exam 2022: Details
|Examination Authority||AIl India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Exam Name||Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||25th June 2022|
|Location||AIIMS, New Delhi & Other AIIMS|
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Cut Off Marks
Inside this section, we’ve shared the concepts related to the AIIMS Paramedical Cut-Off marks as well as merit list 2022:
The cut-off can be defined as “the minimum qualifying marks which every applicant has to score in the examination to attend the next step in the admission procedure”. The cut-off marks will be released a few days before the declaration of results and will be released category-wise on the official portal.
The factors that are kept in mind during the preparation of the Cut-Off marks list are mentioned below:
- The total number of candidates sat in the exam.
- Marks scored by the candidates.
- Previous year cut-off marks.
- Marking strategy.
- Marks reserved under Indian Reservation System.
AIIMS Paramedical Exam Merit List
The aspirants who will get fortunate in scoring equal to or more than the cut-off marks will be able to see their names on the merit list. The list will be uploaded along with the B.Sc Paramedical results 2022 containing the names of those candidates who secured the top rank by scoring the highest marks in the entrance exam.
In case, two or more aspirants scored the same rank in the merit list then to allow the seat to the deserving candidate the officials will use the tie will be broken in the order of preference whose details are given below:
- Aspirants with the highest marks in Biology/Mathematics will be given preference by the officials.
- If the tie continues, then the applicant with the highest marks in Chemistry will be allotted the seat.
- Candidates with the highest marks in Physics will be given preference for the seat.
- At last but not least, the older applicant will be allotted a seat at AIIMS.
Here you will get information about the reservation decided by the officials for all the applicants who appeared for the AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical entrance exam 2022. Have a look at the table given below to know about the reservation criteria for the 2022 session:
Steps to Download AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Result 2022
The process via which an applicant can download AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical results 2022 is available in the section below:
- Start the process by visiting the official portal of AIIMS exams aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Under the section of ‘Important Announcements’ available on the right side of the page.
- Search for the ‘AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical result 2022’ link.
- After getting successful in finding the link, tap on it and the pdf file will get open on a new web page.
- Select the ‘Ctrl+F’ and a small search box will get open.
- Enter your name/roll number inside the box.
- Then press the ‘Enter’ button.
- If you got shortlisted then your name will appear on the page highlighted with a blue/yellow colour.
- Go through the details mentioned inside the file very carefully.
- Finish the process by downloading and taking out the printout of the file.
- Keep the hard copy of the result file somewhere secure until the completion of the admission process.
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical 2022 Counselling Process
After the declaration of the results, the applicants will be invited to appear for the counselling process. The call letter will be forwarded to the applicant through SMS/Email and it should be the applicant’s duty to attend the AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical 2022 Counselling on the scheduled date & time. If any applicant failed in attending the session then his/her seat will be allotted to another candidate.
The applicants must appear for the counselling round on the scheduled date otherwise their seat will be forwarded to another candidate. After the completion of the counselling round, the applicant has to visit the college allotted to them to complete the admission process.
|Check Result Online||AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Examination Result 2022 PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Bihar News Homepage||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical results 2022 is going to be declared?
The results of the AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical course 2022 will be announced soon on its official website.
What are the details mentioned inside the scorecard?
The particulars mentioned inside the AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical scorecard are: Applicants name, marks in each subject, total marks & final status (pass/fail).
Will the institute provide a separate AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical scorecard to the applicants?
No, the applicants will not get any separate scorecard through post or email from the institution.
1 thought on “AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Result 2022 [Released] – Cut Off Marks, Rank”
when will BSc paramedical councelling start. please confirm