AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic Admit Card 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will upload the admit card for the B.Sc Nursing Post Basic exam for the academic session of 2022-23 on 23rd June 2022 online. The exam will take place on 02nd July 2022 at various examination centres decided by the examination body.
All the applicants who submitted the application forms can download their respective hall tickets by entering their login particulars at aiimsexams.ac.in. The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic admit card 2022 will be allotted only to applicants eligible for the exam. Keep reading this article to grab data about the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic Admit Card 2022.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic Admit Card 2022
The applicants must download their AIIMS B.Sc Nursing hall ticket 2022 from the official website aiimsexams.ac.in and appear for the examination at the exam centre given on their aiimsexams.ac.in hall ticket 2022. All the applicants are hereby informed that the exam body will not provide a hard copy of the admit card via any kind of post and keep their AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic hall ticket 2022 secure till the exam day. Stay connected with the remaining sections of the article to know about AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic 2022 exam schedule, exam scheme and admit card download process.
|Conducting Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Course Name||B.Sc Nursing Post Basic|
|Exam Type||Entrance Test|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||23rd June 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Personal Assessment/ Interview|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Dates 2022
Check out the table provided below to know about the dates on which the entrance exam for various courses will be conducted by the AIIMS authorities for the 2022-23 academic session:
|Course Name||Exam Date|
|B.Sc (Hons) Nursing||18th June 2022|
|B.Sc Paramedical Courses||25th June 2022|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||02nd July 2022|
About AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic Hall Ticket 2022
The applicants should try to download the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic hall ticket a few days before the main date so that they didn’t have to avoid any server issues at the last moment. The pointers available inside the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admission letter 2022 shouldn’t get edited by the cardholder and must be visible.
The applicant must carry their aiimsexams.ac.in admission letter 2022 along with them to the exam centre. If they are facing any kind of technical issues while downloading the exam hall ticket then they must immediately contact the authorities of AIIMS and request them to solve their problem.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Scheme
The candidates have to appear for a written exam which will contain 70 MCQs that must be solved within the time duration of 90 minutes. For each correct answer, one mark will be added to the answer sheet of the applicant, 1/3rd mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer, no credit will be given for the question left for review or questions not answered. The exam will be held in Delhi and in the English language only.
The process to download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admit card 2022
- Commence the official portal of AIIMS aiimsexams.ac.in.
- After landing on the home page of the portal, tap on the ‘Students’ box.
- On the new page, tick on the ‘B.Sc (Post Basic)’ option.
- Once you reached the B.Sc (Post Basic) page, select the ‘Admit Card’ link available on the left side of the page.
- Then you will arrive on the AIIMS student login page.
- Fill in the login page with the details asked on that page.
- Then press on the ‘Submit’ box.
- The brand new page will be displaying your AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam 2022 admit card.
- Go through the pointers mentioned inside the admit card and conclude the process by downloading and taking out the hard copy of the admit card.
Guidelines for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Day
All the appearing candidates must follow some set of guidelines on the examination day which are shared below:
- It’s expected for the applicants to reach the exam centre at least 01 hours before the commencement of the examination.
- All the applicants must carry their AIIMS B.Sc Nursing hall ticket and other documents for cross-verification.
- They must maintain proper decorum during the examination and corporate with the exam centre officials.
- Any kind of misconduct from the applicant’s side will land him/her into the unfair means or they or will be immediately disqualified from the exam.
The admit card for the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic exams 2022 will be hosted online on 23rd June 2022 at aiimsexams.ac.in.
The applicants have to carry the exam hall ticket, government id & coloured passport size photograph on the exam day.
The question paper will carry 70 MCQs which must be solved within 90 minutes and the language of the question paper will be English.