AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is hosting a recruitment process for 254 vacancies in various Group A, B and C designations. The dates prescribed for the application process in this recruitment process are 10th to 15th March 2023. During this time, the aspirants can submit the application forms for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 on the official website of the institute. However, prior to submitting the application forms for the concerned posts, the aspirants also have to check out the recruitment notification on the institute’s website. Additionally, the applicants will also be provided with all the useful details about AIMS Delhi Group A, B and C Recruitment 2023 in this article.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
In the AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Delhi the institute is advertising a total of 33 designations in Group A, B and C. For these distinct designations, the eligibility criteria are also distinctly defined by the institute. Therefore, it is essential for the aspirants to make sure that they are eligible for the post they are applying for as per these eligibility criteria. Moreover, for the eligible aspirants, it is also compulsory to submit the AIIMS Delhi Group A, B and C Application Form 2023 in accordance with the deadline given by the institute. The applicants can learn the information regarding eligibility, the application process, the selection process and more for this recruitment process by going through the remaining article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
अखिल भारतीय आयुर्विज्ञान संस्थान दिल्ली भर्ती 2023: Overview
|Type of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment For||Group A, B and C Posts|
|Organized By||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Number of Group A, B and C Designations||33|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Application Fee||For General and OBC- Rs. 3000/-|
For SC, ST and EWS- Rs. 2400/-
|Payment Mode for Application Fee||Online|
|Selection Through||An Interview for Group A Posts|
An Online CBT for Group B and C Posts
|AIIMS Delhi Official Website||https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/|
Group A, B and C Recruitment 2023 AIIMS: Important Dates
For Group A, B and C posts, the details regarding the important dates for the application process and the examination are in the table below. The aspirants can check out this table and accordingly take part in the activities of AIIMS New Delhi 2023 Recruitment.
|Online Availability of the Application Form||10 March 2023|
|Deadline to submit the Application Form||15 March 2023 (5 PM)|
|Date of Admit Card Issuance (For Group B and C Posts)||20 March 2023|
|Date of the CBT Exam (For Group B and C Posts)||27 and 28 March 2023|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Group A, B and C posts at AIIMS, New Delhi are minimum requirements of the institute from the aspirants. These requirements align with the age limit, educational qualifications and experience of the aspirants. The aspirants who fall short of any requirement for the specified post cannot apply for it online. To know the details of all of these requirements, the aspirants can check out the following list.
- As per the Group and nature of the post, the aspirants have completed the relevant qualifications and acquired the required experience.
- The concerned certificate for their qualifications must be attained by the aspirants from a certified institution.
- The requirements of age limit and qualifications/ experience must be fulfilled by the aspirants on or before 15 March 2023.
- To know the details of the age limit, educational qualifications and experience for all 33 designations the aspirants can check out: AIIMS Delhi Group A, B and C Eligibility Criteria
Documents Recruitment for the Application Process
During the application process for the concerned posts in the AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2023, the following documents are to be uploaded by the aspirants. All of these documents must be uploaded as per the instructions provided on the application form.
- A Photograph (Passport-Size)
- Aspirant’s Signature
- Aspirant’s Thumb Impression
- The following documents will only be uploaded in PDF format by the aspirants who apply for Group A Posts:
- A Date of Birth Proof
- Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Degree/Master’s Degree/ PhD Certificate (indicating the department)
- An Experience Certificate
- A Proof of Post-PhD Experience
- A Publication for the concerned field of the aspirant
Steps for aiimsexams.ac.in Recruitment 2023 Application Process
In the application process for aiimsexams.ac.in Recruitment 2023, the following are the steps that the aspirants will go through.
- In the first step, using the URL https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/, the aspirants must enter the institute’s website.
- Now, on the homepage, the aspirants will find a link to the Recruitments portal.
- After this, on the Recruitments Portal, the aspirants must tap on the application link for Group A, B and C Posts.
- On the next page, the aspirants need to select the option provided for New Registration.
- Once the registration is complete, the aspirants will possess their login credentials.
- The aspirants must now use these login credentials on the login page and start to fill out the application form.
- After filling out all the spaces in the application form, the aspirants can proceed to upload the required documents.
- Once the documents are successfully uploaded, the aspirants need to crosscheck the entire application form for any kind of errors.
- After this, the aspirants can go ahead to make the payment of the application fee prescribed for their categories.
- With the payment of the application fee, the application process will be successfully concluded.
- Now, the aspirants can submit the application form and take a clean printout of it for the selection stages.
It is compulsory for the aspirants to make the payment of the application fee as per the deadline given by the institute. The institute will not accept any application without the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Application Fee payment. To make the payment of this application fee, the aspirants can use the provided online payment methods. Furthermore, the SC and ST applicants will get a refund of the submitted application fee after the result declaration of the exam. The details of the application fee amount for different categories are as follows:
|General and OBC||Rs. 3000/-|
|SC, ST and EWS||Rs. 2400/-|
|PWD||No Application Fee|
AIIMS Group A, B and C Selection Process 2023
For all Group A Designations, the selection of the aspirants will be done through an interview. Whereas, for Group B and C Designations, for the selection of the aspirants, the institute will conduct a CBT on 27 and 28 March 2023 in two shifts. The admit card for the CBT will be issued by the institute online on 20 March 2023. The date of the interview will be shared by the institute on its website in the near future. To know all updates of AIIMS Group A, B and C Selection Process 2023, all the aspirants must be regularly in touch with our portal.
|Apply Online||AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|For More Information Check Out||Recruitment 2023 Notification |
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Revised Application Schedule
|Follow For Related Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can the aspirants apply for more than one designation in AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023?
Yes, if the aspirants fulfil all the eligibility criteria then they can apply for more than one post. However, for this, the aspirants will have to submit separate online applications.
Will the All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi provide age relaxation to reserved aspirants for Group A, B and C posts?
Yes, the institute will provide the reserved aspirants with age relaxation as per their rules. The details regarding this are provided in the notification for the recruitment of the posts.
Will the aspirants be given the option to edit the application form after submission?
No, the aspirants will not be able to edit the application form after its final submission.