AILET 2023 Registration: The registration process for the All India Law Entrance Test 2023 has been started on 7 September 2022, and the eligible applicants can register for the entrance test till 15 November 2022. AILET 2023 is being conducted for admission of applicants into B.A.LLB. (Hons), LL.M., and Ph.D. programs, the eligibility criteria are different programs. For the applicants who want to register for AILET 2023, our article will provide them with all the necessary information about its registration process, eligibility criteria, and various other things that are related to the AILET Entrance Test 2022.
AILET 2023 Registration
The AILET 2023 registration has already started online on the official website of the National Law University, Delhi. The applicants can register for the exam after going through the various eligibility criteria associated with the program they want to opt for. We will talk about the eligibility criteria for the different programs and the process of online registration for the entrance test in detail in this article. For now, to provide the applicants with brief insights into AILET 2023 Registration, we are preparing a summary table below.
|Entrance Test Supervising Authority||National Law University, Delhi|
|Name of the Entrance Test||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Courses||Law Courses (B.A.LLB. (Hons), LL.M., and Ph.D. courses)|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Registration Process: Start Date||7 September 2022|
|Registration Process: Last Date||15 November 2022|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Entrance Test Date||11 December 2022|
AILET 2023 Registration Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria vary for different programs for which the registration process is being conducted. The following is a detailed yet comprehensive collection of all the eligibility criteria for all the 3 different programs.
- B.A.LL.B (Hons): 5-year Program: The applicants must have a passing certificate for the 12th certificate with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/PwD applicants), however, the applicants who are appearing for the 12th board examinations in 2023 are also eligible to apply.
- LL.M. 1-year Program: The applicants must have an LL.B. or an equivalent law certificate with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD applicants). The applicants who will appear for their final year law exam are also eligible to apply.
- Ph.D. Program: The applicants must have an LL.M. or an equivalent certificate with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD applicants).
How to Register for AILET 2023?
- For the first step of registration, the applicants have to open the official website of the National Law University, Delhi.
- Now, on the homepage of the website, the applicants have to register for AILET 2023 from the link provided for it.
- The applicants have to enter their active mobile numbers and email ids in order to register.
- After registering successfully, the applicants will be sent the password to their mobile number and email id.
- The applicants have to log in with their registered mobile number and password.
- The applicants can now proceed to fill out the application form for the entrance exam, they have to fill in the details carefully in the given spaces and upload all the required documents in the links provided for them.
- After filling in all the details and uploading all the documents (according to the given specifications), the applicants have to pay the application fee.
- Now, after reviewing the application from start to finish the applicants can submit the application form.
- Post the submission of the application form, the applicants have to take a printout of it as well.
AILET 2023 Registration Fee
|BPL (SC/ST)||No Application Fee|
All India Law Entrance Test 2023: Exam Pattern
- B.A.LL.B (Hons.) Program
|English Language (Section A)||50||50|
|Current Affairs and General Knowledge (Section B)||30||30|
|Logical Reasoning (Section C)||70||70|
- LL.M 1-year Program
|English Language (Section A)||25 (MCQs)||25|
|Legal Reasoning (Section A)||25 (MCQs)||25|
|Brancher of Law (Section B)||10 descriptive questions (answer any two)||75|
- Ph.D. Program
|Legal Knowledge and Legal Reasoning||50 (MCQs)||50|
|Factual Scenario||3 factual scenarios (attempt any 1)||50|
|Registration Form||AILET 2023 Registration Online Form|
|Official Notification||AILET 2023 Official Notification|
|Authority’s Official Portal||National Law University, Delhi Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
No, the applicants can only register for the entrance exam online, on the official website of National Law University, Delhi. We have provided a step-by-step process of registering for the entrance exam in this article.
The entrance test will be conducted on 11 December, the eligible applicants can register for it from 7 September 2022 to 15 November 2022.
Yes, there is a negative marking in the entrance exam for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from the overall score of the applicants. In other words, 1 mark will be deducted after 4 wrong answers.
The applicants need to check the official website of the authority for the latest updates about the entrance exam. For more queries, the applicants can comment below.