AILET Admit Card 2022: The authority is conducting the entrance exam for Law Course on 11 December 2022. The AILET Admit Card 2023 for this examination was released online on 25 November 2022. After the publication of the admit card on the authority’s website, the candidates need to download it within the provided time. Moreover, the candidates have to obtain the hall ticket printout and present it on the exam day as well. Following is a detailed discussion about all the topics concerning the AILTET 2023 Hall Ticket. So, all the registered candidates, kindly read the whole article from beginning to end.
AILET Admit Card 2023
Through the AILET e-Admit Card 2023, the authority will convey all the exam-related information to the candidates. The candidates must note that the authority will issue admit cards only if their online application is accepted. For obtaining the AILET Admit Card 2023, the candidates must have their mobile numbers and passwords from the application process. The candidates who are issued the admit card have to mandatorily bring its printout on entrance test day.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Download your AILET e-Admit Card 2023
अखिल भारतीय विधि प्रवेश परीक्षा 2023 Highlights
|Article’s Category||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||AILET e-Admit Card 2023|
|Name of the Examination||All India Law Entrance Test 2023|
|Conducting Authority of the Exam||National Law University, Delhi|
|Purpose of the Exam||Admission of Candidates to Law Courses|
|Offered Law Courses||B.A.L.L.B (Hons.), L.L.M., and PhD.|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||25th November 2022 (Released)|
|Mode of Availability of Admit Card||Online|
|Date of Entrance Test||11th December 2022|
|NLU Delhi Official Website||https://nludelhi.ac.in/|
To conduct the entrance test in an organized manner, the authority defines a few instructions for it. The candidates will find these AILET 2023 Important Instructions on their admit cards as well. In addition, the candidates can go through the instructions below:
- The candidates must be in possession of the hard copy of the downloaded admit card at least a day before the exam.
- To get their identities verified, the candidates must present one photo id proof to the authority on the exam day.
- The candidates must necessarily find all the information for the exam centre location prior to the exam.
- The candidates must arrive at the exam centre an hour before the commencement of the entrance test.
nludelhi.ac.in Admit Card Particulars
The candidates get aware of all the exam-related information through the AILET Hall Ticket 2023. it is necessary for you to check the accuracy of the printed details. The following is the list of particulars that candidates have to check on their admit cards:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Duration
- Details of the Exam Center
- Concerned Law Course
- Reporting time at the allotted exam centre
- Instructions for candidates to follow
How To Download The AILET Admit Card 2023?
To download the nludelhi.ac.in Admit Card 2023, the candidates can take the help of the following process. Whilst performing this process, the candidates must necessarily have their log in details with them.
- To begin this process, the candidates need to reach the homepage of NLU, Delhi’s Official Website i.e. https://nludelhi.ac.in/.
- As the homepage of the website appears on the candidates’ screens, they will see an option called AILET Admissions 2023.
- That option will lead the candidates to a new page where different links related to AILET 2023 are present.
- Here, the candidates must look for the link related to the admit card for the entrance test.
- Once the candidates click on that link, the login window will show up for them.
- On the login window, the candidates must correctly enter their registered mobile number and password.
- With the submission of the above-mentioned login details, the candidates can access their admit cards.
- After checking all the details on the admit card, the candidates must download it with the given option.
- Afterwards, the candidates must obtain a clean printout of the admit card before the exam date.
AILET 2023 Exam Date
The authority will conduct the AILET 2023 for different law courses on 11 December 2022. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes. It will take place between 11 AM to 12:30 AM at several examination centres allotted to candidates. The mode of the entrance exam is offline and the exam pattern is different for all three law courses.
AILET Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Download Your Admit Card online||AILET 2023 e-Admit Card (Available Now)|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
How can candidates obtain the AILET 2023 Hall Ticket if they do not remember their passwords?
In such a case, the candidates can easily retrieve their passwords with the help of the Forgot Password option in the login window.
Will there be a negative marking for each wrong answer in the AILET 2023?
The objective questions in the exam will have a negative marking. For each question, the wrongly answered questions will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks.
How does the authority allot the exam centre to the candidates on the admit card?
The authority provides a seat at the exam centre to the candidates on the basis of their preference during the application process.