Airforce Station Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2022: For the posts of Apprentices, the Indian Airforce is conducting a recruitment process. The applicants can submit their online applications by 31 December 2022. However, in order to take part in the online application process, the applicants must make sure they are eligible for the post. To let applicants know if they are eligible for the post or not, the authority has defined some eligibility criteria. For Airforce Station Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2022, the applicants necessarily need to fulfill these eligibility criteria. The applicants will find the complete information regarding Airforce Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2022 throughout this article. So, the applicants must make sure they read this article from start to finish.
Airforce Station Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2022
For this recruitment process, there are a total of 450 vacancies in eight uniquely identified trades. The applicants can apply for any of these trades on the official website of Apprentice India. It is to be noted by the applicants that for Indian Airforce Station Apprentice Recruitment 2022, the authority will only accept online application forms registered on the Apprentice India website. The applicants must register in accordance with all the eligibility criteria so that the authority accepts their online applications for the given post.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
एयरफोर्स स्टेशन कानपुर अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2022: Overview
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment Process||Indian Airforce Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Indian Airforce|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online Through Apprentice India Official Portal|
|Number of Apprentice Trades||8|
|Availability of Online Application Form||1 December 2022|
|Deadline for the Online Application Form Submission||31 December 2022|
|Selection Process||Through a Written Test|
|Date of Written Test||12 February 2023|
|Date of Commencement of Training||1 April 2023|
|Venue of Training||The Premier Base Repair Depot Air Force Station, Kanpur|
|Apprentice India Official Portal||https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/|
Airforce Station Kanpur Apprentice Vacancy Details 2022
The authority has accordingly distributed the 450 vacancies in eight different Apprentice Trades. The details of the number of vacancies for different trades are as follows.
|Name of the Trade||Total Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||30|
Indian Airforce Station Kanpur Apprentice Salary 2022
The pay scale for the trades in the Indian Airforce Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2022 stipends from Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 15000/-. The applicants will be paid according to this pay scare only after their final recruitment. In addition to this, the authority will inform the applicants about the other allowances and perks for the post after their selection.
Airforce Station Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following is the complete information regarding the eligibility criteria for Airforce Kanpur Apprentice posts. The applicants must confirm their eligibility for the posts through these eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment process.
- The applicant applying for the post must be a citizen of India.
- For UR category applicants the maximum age for the posts is 25 years as on 1 April 2023. While for OBC and SC/ ST applicants the maximum age is 28 years and 30 years respectively.
- To apply for any of the trades in the recruitment, the applicants must have cleared 10 standards and must also possess an ITI certificate.
- For Welder (Gas and Electric), Carpenter, and Sheet Metal trades, the applicants who have cleared the 8th standard and possess an ITI certificate can also apply.
- The applicants must have acquired all the relevant educational qualification certificates from a recognized institution.
- If in any case, an applicant has already completed the apprenticeship, then he/ she cannot take part in the application process.
Online Application Process 2022
The applicants can only apply for the respective trades through the website apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. The following is the collection of all the steps the applicants have to follow in this application process.
- To begin, the applicants must use the web address https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/ to reach the Apprentice India Official Portal.
- As the homepage of the website shows up on applicants’ screens, they have to opt for “Candidate Registration” through the option given on top.
- In the registration process, the applicants have to carefully check all the spaces and enter the correct details in them.
- After the registration is complete the applicants will generate their login credentials.
- Now with the help of their login details, the applicants must apply for the post of their choice in the Apprenticeship Opportunities section.
- The applicants must carefully fill in all the information that is required for the online application form.
- Also, the applicants need to upload all the documents in the links provided for them in the application form as well.
- After successfully completing all of the above-mentioned processes, the applicants must check the correctness of the entered details in the application form.
- Now, the applicants can go ahead with the submission of their application forms.
- The applicants must make sure that they obtain a printout of the online application form after submitting it.
Airforce Station Kanpur Apprentice Selection Process 2022
For the applicants who meet all the eligibility criteria of the authority, there will be a selection process. In this selection process, the applicants will have to appear for a written exam on 12 February 2023 at 10 AM IST. On the basis of this written examination, the applicants will be selected for training commencing on 1 April 2023. For all future updates regarding Airforce Station Kanpur Apprentice Selection Process 2022, the applicants must stay in touch with our portal.
|Apply Online Through||Airforce Station Kanpur Apprentice Application Form 2022|
|For Related Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can applicants submit offline applications to participate in the Airforce Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
No, the applicants can only submit online applications through Apprentice India Official Portal to take part in the recruitment process.
What is the application fee for the Indian Airforce Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
The applicants do not need to pay any application fee for any trades in apprentice recruitment.
Can all the applicants who submit their online applications appear for the Airforce Apprentice written exam?
Only those applicants will appear for the written exam whose online applications will be accepted by the conducting authority.