AISSEE Admit Card 2023: The admit card is now available to appear in the examination for all applicants. You can download the admit card successfully by visiting the concerned page. The download link is now active on the AISSEE NTA official portal. In addition, the authority will organize the examination on 8th January 2023. Registered candidates are advised to carefully go through this page to learn important information about AISSEE Admit Card 2023. Check how to download the Sainik School Hall Ticket at aissee.nta.nic.in.
AISSEE Admit Card 2023
The AISSEE Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded by the applicants whose application has been approved by the candidate. Mind you, the issue of admit card does not guarantee your selection for admission. It is issued provisionally to confirm your eligibility for appearing in the examination. The All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Hall Ticket can be downloaded by using the application number and date of birth. The applicants are advised to print multiple copies of the admit card and keep it in a good condition.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
All India Sainik School Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE 2023)|
|Exam Conducting||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Admission For||6th and 9th Classes|
|Article Topic||Admit Card|
|Release of Admit Card||Released|
|Requried Login Details||Application Number|
Date of Birth
|Date of Examination||8th January 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|AISSEE NTA Website||https://aissee.nta.nic.in/|
AISSEE 2023 Hall Ticket Date
The authority will be announcing the AISSEE 2023 Hall Ticket Date soon on the portal so that all the applicants can stay prepared. Make sure to keep registered contact details active, notification can be sent on these platforms to inform you. Furthermore, the Sainik School Exam Admit Card can be out somewhere around 25th December 2022. This is because the authority has stated that the admit card will be out at least 15 days before the examination date. So, all the applicants can download their hall ticket by that given date. It is better to download the admit card during the first week and not wait till the conduct of the examination.
aissee.nta.nic.in Admit Card 2023 Mentioned Details
When you access the admit card make sure to check if all the details are mentioned correctly or not. These details are important for verification before the start of the examination. The following details will be available on your aissee.nta.nic.in Admit Card 2023:
- Name of the Examination
- Concerned Class
- Applicant Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Signature and Photograph
- Examination Roll Number
- Application Number
- Medium of Question Paper
- Date of Examination
- Examination Entry Ticket
- Gate Closing Time
- Test Timings
- Number of Test Centre
- Examination Centre Venue
How To Download AISSEE Admit Card 2023?
The AISSEE Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded online only, no students will be issued a separate hard copy. Hence, the following steps will be useful to download the admit card online. In case, you are unable to download it then contact the authority on the helpline number.
- Open the NTA AISSEE official portal using this link – https://aissee.nta.nic.in/
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on the admit card link provided under the Candidate Activity section.
- Enter your application number and date of birth and sign in.
- Eventually, your AISSEE 2023 Call Letter will be opened and you can print its hard copy.
What to do in case of discrepancy in the admit card?
The details mentioned on the admit card should be as per the information provided by on the application form. If there is a discrepancy in any of the mentioned detail then you can contact the concerned authority. For this purpose, reach out to the authority through the NTA Help Line number. In such a case, you will attend the examination with a previously downloaded NTA AISSEE 2023 Hall Ticket. The authority will take the necessary action to correct the error in the record later. However, it is important to bring it to their notice on time.
|Help Line Number||011 4075 9000, 011 6922 7700|
(Mon to Sat) (10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.)
Here, we have gathered all the important points related to the examination. You have to keep the following points in mind while attending the examination:
- Students can reach the examination centre earlier as it will be opened two hours before the start of the examination.
- Make sure to get familiar with the exam venue so that you can reach it on time.
- The exam will commence at 02:00 P.M. on 8th January 2022 for class 6th and 9th admission applicants.
- The total duration of the exam is different for both papers. Examination for 9th class admission will run longer.
- 6th Standard – 2 hours 30 minutes
- 9th Standard – 3 hours
- Students can enter the examination centre up to 1:30 P.M. after that, no one will be able to enter the examination hall.
- Bring one hard copy of the Sainik School Entrance Exam Admit Card along with a passport-size photograph. It should be the same as you provided during the application process. On the photograph, you have to affix a left-hand thumb impression. In addition, take one photo identity card.
|Download Here||Sainik School Entrance Exam Admit Card Link (Available Now)|
|For More Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the date of AISSEE Examination 2023?
The examination will be conducted on 8th Janunary 2023. Eligible students will attend the examination along with their admit cards.
What are the required login details to download the admit card online?
Students can download their admit card from NTA website by entering their application number and date of birth.
When can we expect the AISSEE Admit Card 2023?
As per the notification, the admit card will be out 15 days before the examination. So the candidates can expect the admit card in the last week of December 2022.