AKTU Admit Card 2022: A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) or formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University are prepared to conduct the UG & PG even semester exam for B.Tech, B.Pharma, and other courses for the academic session of 2021-22 from 04th June 2022 to 25th June 2022 at multiple examination centers of various districts of Lucknow and other cities.
AKTU Even Sem Admit Card 2022 is expected to be out on 25th May 2022 at aktu.ac.in and all those candidates who are going to appear in the final examination can download their AKTU 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem admit card from the official website only by using their user id and password. The direct like to download and print the AKTU Admit Card 2022 is available in this article.
AKTU Admit Card 2022
Students who are going to appear in the AKTU UG & PG final exam for the 2022 session can download their final exam hall ticket from the ERP portal of the university erp.aktu.ac.in. There will be no other medium through which students can get their aktu.ac.in 2022 Admit Card until and unless the students lose their original hall ticket, in the place of which a duplicate hall ticket will be provided by the Examination Cell.
If the student tries to attend the final sem exam without bringing aktu.ac.in Even Semester hall ticket then they will be marked as absent by the supervisor appointed at the exam hall. For more pieces of content about the AKTU even sem exam 2022 Hall Ticket keep in touch with our article till you reach the bottom of the page.
|University Name||A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU)|
|Exam Name||Even Semester Exam|
|Exam Type||Final Exam|
|Courses||B.Tech, B.Pharma etc.|
|Exam Date||04th June 2022-25th June 2022|
|Hall Ticket Announcement||25th May 2022 (tentative)|
aktu.ac.in Hall Ticket 2022
All those students who are going to appear in the examination can download their A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University various courses hall ticket from aktu.ac.in and it should be the student’s duty to download their AKTU end sem Hall Ticket secure till the exam last day. The hall ticket plays a very important role in any kind of examination because it gives the cardholder the access to be present in the AKTU final semester exam 2022 without facing any hurdles. Any kind of modification on the pointers available inside the hall ticket will be treated as unfair means and the student will not be allowed to sit in the examination. In case, the cardholder losses their aktu.ac.in exam hall ticket then they can contact the Examination Cell and get a duplicate copy of the hall ticket.
How to download AKTU Admit Card 2022?
- Start the process by selecting the official link of A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) aktu.ac.in and open it in a new tab.
- After landing on the main front cover of the website, start searching for the ‘AKTU Admit Card-2022’ link and once you get the victory in finding the link, press it and the ERP page will get open.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and tick on the captcha box, then on the ‘Login’ button.
- You will get connected to get a brand-new web page that will be showing your AKTU’s Even Sem exam admit card particulars.
- Now go through the particulars mentioned inside the card and if you come across any mistakes contact the authority and request them to rectify those errors.
- Conclude the process by downloading the softcopy of the edited AKTU End Sem admit card and taking out its hardcopy, in addition to the photocopies.
Rules for Examination Day
- The students must reach the exam centre allotted to them at least 30 minutes before the real-time mentioned on their AKTU admit card so that they didn’t miss any instructions shared by the invigilator related to the examination.
- He/She must carry their exam hall ticket, college id, government id of recent colored passport size photograph for cross-verification.
- After reaching the exam centre, the students should equally corporate with the officials appointed at the exam centre during the verification of admit card & noting down their body temperature.
- Before entering the exam hall, the student must leave all their electronic devices and textual materials outside and somewhere safe because the exam centre authorities will not be taking care of those belongings.
- Students shouldn’t try to write anything on their answer scripts or on the question paper before the starting time period and aren’t allowed to leave the exam hall prior to the leaving time.
- If any student is caught by the invigilator trying to cheat by doing any gestures of the passing of chits with other students then both of them will be marked as absent under the ‘Unfair Means’ act.