Ambedkar University UG Admission 2022: Dr. B.R Ambedkar University, Delhi has commenced the online registration for the undergraduate programs. The Ambedkar University UG Admission 2022 for the year 2022-2023 has begun. Candidates who want to study in AUD can apply online on their official portal. The Delhi Ambedkar University UG 2022 Registration started on 12 September 2022 and will be activated till 12 October 2022. To apply for the Ambedkar University Undergraduate admission candidates must log in to the aud.ac.in the admission 2022 portal. Admission is likely to be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their scores in the CUET 2022 exam. For more updates, kindly scroll down to this article below.
Ambedkar University UG Admission 2022
Only the students who appeared for the CUET 2022 can apply for the Ambedkar University UG programmes. The Ambedkar University Admission 2022 for Undergraduate programmes will be held through the CUET scores. As per the official updates, the registration for the undergraduate programmes has commenced online on Ambedkar University’s official website. The candidates can also register for Delhi Dr B.R Ambedkar University Admission with their CUET registered ID.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Delhi Dr B.R Ambedkar University Admission 2022 Highlights
|University Name||Dr B.R Ambedkar University|
|university type||Deemed university|
|Article Category||Ambedkar University UG Admission process|
|Admission for||Undergraduate Programmes|
|Registration start||12th September 2022|
|Ambedkar University UG Admission 2022 Last Date||12th October 2022|
|Admission date||To be announced soon|
|Ambedkar University Official website||aud.ac.in|
Dr B.R Ambedkar University Undergraduate programs Key Points
The candidates applying for admission in the Dr B.R Ambedkar University Undergraduate Admission 2022 must read and understand the following points:
- The admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of their marks scored in the CUET exam 2022.
- If a tie happens between the scores of two candidates then the one who has scored more marks in the class 12th exam will be given preference.
- After the Dr B.R Ambedkar University, UG Application Form 2022 is filled out, the university will release the merit list
- The merit list will be based on the CUET scores.
- Afterwards, the candidates will fill out the Ambedkar University Undergraduate Admission Form for counselling and then the seats will be allocated to the candidates.
- After the seat allotment, the candidates will go through the University of Ambedkar undergraduate admission process with their documents and fees.
Ambedkar University Admission 2022 UG Registration Process
The candidates will visit the university’s official portal for Ambedkar University Admission 2022 Undergraduate Registration. Afterwards, the applicants will out the application form and then after this, the authorities will allot seats to the candidates on the basis of their CUET scores. The application form for the undergraduate programmes of Ambedkar University is available on the official website. To fill out the Ambedkar University Application Form 2022 follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Search the official website and then visit its home page – https://aud.ac.in/admissions/ug_admissions/2022
- Tap on the UG Admissions and then go with the “Online Application Form” link
- Afterwards, you will browse to a new page Click on the “new registration” link
- Submit the credentials and login them, You will be registered on the portal
- Now again tap on the login portal and log in roll number and other credentials a
- Log in the details and the aud.ac.in Undergraduate Online Form will appear on the screen. Fill out the application form, and Read the details carefully you have filled in before submitting
- Pay the application fees via online mode or net banking if applicable and submit the Dr B R Ambedkar Admission 2022 UG Form.
Ambedkar University Undergraduate Admission Documents 2022
The candidates will need the original and authentic documents for Ambedkar University for the Undergraduate admission process. The following documents are required for the University of Ambedkar Undergraduate Admission process.
- Marksheet and passing out a certificate of class 10th
- Marksheet and passing out a certificate of class 12th
- Transfer/migration certificate issued by the school
- Caste category certificate
- Character certificate of the student (if applicable)
- Hall ticket for the admission test
- Income certificate of the student’s parent’s/guardian(if applicable)
- And other important documents if applicable
Dr. B R Ambedkar UG Admission 2022 Important Links
|Visit official website||Official portal of Ambedkar University|
|Application Registration portal||Ambedkar University UG Admission 2022|
|Check for the latest news||Bihar News home page|
Registration for the Ambedkar University UG Admission 2022 has begun on 12 September 2022 and will be active till 12 October 2022. The candidates can fill out their application form by logging in to the portal of Dr BR Ambedkar University.
The admission process for the Ambedkar University UG Admission 2022 will be soon updated on the official website.