AP Constable Hall Ticket 2023: The board is going to conduct a preliminary examination for police constable posts on 22 January 2023. For this examination, the candidates can obtain the Hall Ticket from 12 January 2023. The link to obtain the AP Constable Hall Ticket 2023 is now available exclusively on the board’s official website. By entering the login details, the aspirants can easily download their admit cards and later take the printout.
It must be noted by the aspirants that the AP Constable e-Admit Card 2023 is only accessible online. So, it is the duty of aspirants to download their respective admit cards on time. The aspirants who will appear for the examination will get useful information regarding the admit card from our article. So, all the aspirants kindly go through this complete article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
AP Constable Hall Ticket 2023
The board has released the AP Constable Hall Ticket 2023 on its website only. No aspirant will personally receive the admit card. Furthermore, the board has issued this admit card to the aspirants whose online applications are accepted. Through the SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Constable e-Admit Card 2023, the board will share every piece of information related to the exam. So, the aspirants must also make sure they verify all the information on the Hall Ticket once they obtain it.
Check Here>> Download Andhra Pradesh Constable Hall Ticket 2023
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ కానిస్టేబుల్ హాల్ టికెట్ 2023 Overview
|Article’s Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the Admit Card||AP Constable Hall Ticket 2023|
|Type of Examination||Preliminary Exam|
|Exam Conducting Board||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Number of Posts||6100|
|Release Date of Admit Card||12 January 2023 (From 10 AM IST)|
|Release Mode of Admit Card||Online|
|Preliminary Written Exam Date||22 January 2023 (From 10 AM to 1 PM)|
|SLPRB AP Official Website||https://slprb.ap.gov.in/|
AP Constable Hall Ticket 2023 Mentioned Particulars
The list of particulars that encompass the Andhra Pradesh PC e-Admit Card 2023 is mentioned below. The aspirants must necessarily verify the correctness of all of these particulars after downloading the admit card.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Aspirant’s Date of Birth
- Aspirant’s Gender
- Aspirant’s Category
- Start time of the Exam and its duration
- Reporting time for Aspirants at the exam centre
- Information regarding the venue of the exam (name and address)
- Important Instructions for the Exam
slprb.ap.gov.in Constable Hall Ticket 2023 Downloading Procedure
In order to download the slprb.ap.gov.in Constable Admit Card 2023, the aspirants can refer to the procedure below. Before beginning this process, the aspirants must keep their application login details ready.
- In the beginning, the aspirants can use the URL https://slprb.ap.gov.in/ to open the board’s official website.
- On the website’s homepage, the aspirants will see the “Latest News” section.
- Under this section, the aspirants must find the relevant link for SLPRB AP Constable Admit Card 2023.
- After the aspirants click on this link, a login window will show up on their screens.
- In this login window, the aspirants will need to enter their login credentials in the correct manner.
- With the submission of the login credentials, the aspirants can access their Hall Tickets.
- Now, the aspirants must download the admit card with the help of the relevant option on their screens.
- Also, the aspirants must proceed to take a clean printout of the downloaded admit card as well.
Andra Pradesh PC Preliminary Exam 2023
For the aspirants who are issued the e-admit card, the board will organize the preliminary exam on 22 January 2023. The duration of this written exam will be 3 hours, and it will be conducted on a single day from 10 AM to 1 PM. For this preliminary exam, there will be certain instructions that aspirants must follow. The board will provide the list of these instructions to the aspirants on the AP PC Hall Ticket 2023.
Below is the collection of all SLPRB Andhra Pradesh PC Exam Instructions 2023. The aspirants strictly need to follow all of these instructions while appearing for the exam.
- The aspirants must have multiple hard copies of the SLPRB Andhra Pradesh PC Call Letter 2023 before the day of the exam.
- For the verification of their identity, the aspirants must also bring one original valid proof on the day of the exam.
- The aspirants’ schedules must be set in such a way that they arrive at the exam centre according to the reporting time.
- To be present at the exam centre on time, the aspirants must find all the details of the exam centre location before the exam.
|Download Online||AP Constable Hall Ticket 2023 (Active on 12 January 2023)|
|Follow For Related Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What things do aspirants have to bring to the exam centre for the AP Constable Preliminary Exam 2023?
The aspirants have to bring a printout of their admit cards, one valid photo id proof and a blue/ black ball pen to mark the answers.
What can aspirants do if they find out that some details on AP Constable Call Letter 2023 are wrongly provided?
If this happens, then at that very instant the aspirants must contact the exam conducting board.
What details do aspirants need to download the admit card online?
The aspirants need their registration numbers, ssc hall ticket numbers and mobile numbers to download the admit card online.