AP ECET Hall Ticket 2023: Candidates who have applied for the Engineering entrance test application must get ready for the upcoming exam which is scheduled on the
5th of May 20th June 2023. The concerned authorities have also briefed the candidates about the publication of the AP ECET Hall Ticket 2023 i.e 28th of April 12th June 2023. Aspirants can open the cets.apsche.ap.gov.in portal in which the link of the e-admit card application will be updated. They only need to enter the login credentials which will lead them to the respective AP Engineering CET Admit Card 2023.
This article will be appropriate to grab the pertinent information required in the upcoming admit card proceedings. Here, all the information will be provided from the horse’s mouth.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2023
The AP ECET Hall Ticket 2023 will provide a bunch of information which will be relevant for the upcoming examination. The exam centres will be assigned on a first come and first serve basis. It is not binding for the authorities to issue the centres on the basis of the candidate’s preference. Candidates must carry the important documents prescribed in the admit card and adhere to the given directives.
The authority has revised the exam date to 20th June 2023 & the hall tickets will be available from 12th June 2023 onwards.
|Article Category||Hall Ticket|
|Name of the Application||Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Mode of Admit Card Availability||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
Andhra Pradesh Engineering CET Schedule 2023
|Name of the Proceedings||Important Dates|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||12th June 2023|
|Examination Date||20th June 2023|
|Preliminary Key Release Date||23rd June 2023|
|End Date for Applying Objection on Answer Key||25th June 2023|
- Top Engineering Colleges in India 2023
- VITEEE Admit Card 2023
- CUET Admit Card 2023
- Kolkata Fatafat Result Today Live
AP Engineering CET Admit Card Particulars 2023
The AP Engineering CET Admit Card 2023 details are the set of information which are helpful to the candidates and examiners. This crucial information is needed for the exam purpose. The list of the particulars must be checked by the aspirant after printing the hall ticket.
- Name of the Concerned Authority with its address
- AP ECET Application Number
- Test Roll Number
- Personal Details of the Applicant
- Name of the Applied Course
- Photo and Signature
- Reporting Time
- Exam Venue
- List of Subjects
- Exam Code
- Exam Day Directives
Steps to Download AP ECET Hall Ticket 2023
Once the e-admit card is published by the authorities, aspirants can instantly download it from the official portal. They need to follow the steps to download AP ECET Hall Ticket 2023 which are expressed in the given points.
- Aspirants can set off the hall ticket download procedure only by visiting the official portal: https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. The link to the admit card issuance will be provided here.
- After that, the home page of the portal will appear on the dashboard where cets.apsche.ap.gov.in ECET Hall Ticket 2023 notification will be updated.
- Aspirants need to tap on the same notification which will divert the page to the login portal.
- Here, the Application number and DOB needs to be entered for login purposes.
- After executing all the steps, the admit card will be shown on the window.
- Aspirants need to print the admit card and carry a hard copy on exam day.
- The printed AP ECET Hall Ticket 2023 should be taken care of after the exam as this will also be used in the admission proceedings also.
cets.apsche.ap.gov.in ECET General Instructions 2023
The exam conducting authority issues a set of rules for the smooth functioning of the exam. The cets.apsche.ap.gov.in ECET General Instructions 2023 are unavoidable as a result aspirants must be aware of them and follow them cordially. A few of the directives are listed below:
- Aspirants coming late to the exam hall will not be allowed to give the exam.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall in between the exams.
- Candidates should answer the question of the respective branch. (Only for Diploma Holders)
- Unauthorised equipment like mobile phones, calculators, Bluetooth devices, and watches including analogue are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Aspirants should fill in all the entries correctly.
- If a candidate is found doing any malpractice then that candidate will be debarred from the exam.
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2023: Important Links
|Download Here||AP ECET Hall Ticket Link (Available Soon)|
|Check For More Details||AP ECET Information Brochure|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
FAQs for AP ECET Admit Card 2023
What are the minimum marks which a candidate requires to clear the written exam?
The sectional marks which the candidates require to clear the exam are 25 and the total marks should be 50. There are no such criteria for the SC/ST candidates.
What are the documents needed on exam day?
Aspirants must have the Government approved id card, a black or blue ballpoint pen, a hard copy of the admit card and two passport-size photos.
When is the AP Engineering CET scheduled?
The AP Engineering CET is scheduled for the 20th June 2023.