AP High Court Recruitment 2022: The application process has started for AP High Court Recruitment for Court Master and Personal Secretary to the honourable Judges post. The AP High Court Recruitment 2022 for a total of 76 vacancies. For the candidates who are willing to apply for Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022, our article will be helpful. We will talk about the complete procedure of recruitment in AP High Court from the eligibility criteria to the application form-filling method and selection method.
AP High Court Recruitment 2022
The Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022 has different educational qualifications and age-related eligibility criteria. We will discuss all these eligibility criteria in detail in this article. The candidates who fulfil these eligibility criteria have to submit the AP High Court Application Form 2022 in offline mode. We will also mention the procedure through which the Andhra Prades HC Recruitment 2022 offline application form can be submitted. Additionally, to provide candidates with the information for ఏపీ హైకోర్టు రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2022 concisely.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ హైకోర్టు రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2022 Overview
|Article’s Topic||AP High Court Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Authority||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||Court Master and Personal Secretary To Honourable Judges and Registrars|
|Number of Vacancies||76|
|How to Apply||Through the offline Application Form|
|Andhra Pradesh High Court Application Form 2022 Release Date||30th September 2022|
|Last Date to Fill Out the Andhra Pradesh High Court Application Form 2022||22nd October 2022|
|Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022 Application Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment Application Fee Mode of Submission||Demand Draft|
|Andhra Pradesh High Court Official Website||https://hc.ap.nic.in/|
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The vacancy details in Andhra Pradesh HC Recruitment 2022 for different categories are given in the tale provided below.
|Open Competition (OH)||1|
|Open Competition (Sports)||1|
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for Court Master and Personal Secretary Posts in Andhra Pradesh High Court is 22 October 2022. The candidates have to submit the AP HC Recruitment Application Form 2022 by 5 PM on 22 October 2022. It is advisable for the candidates to fill and submit the Andhra Pradesh HC Recruitment Application Form as early as possible. Below we are going to discuss the several eligibility criteria mentioned in AP High Court Notification 2022. The candidates must go through them before filling out the Andhra Pradesh HC Recruitment Application Form 2022.
The following is the list of all the eligibility criteria that candidates must fulfil in order to apply for the AP Court Master and Personal Secretary HC Recruitment 2022.
- The candidate’s age should come between the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 1 July 2022. For SC, ST, BC, and EWS candidates the maximum age is relaxable up to 5 years. For PwD candidates the maximum age is relaxed up to 10 years.
- The candidates must have a degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from a certified institution.
- The candidate must have passed the 180 WPM English shorthand exam (150 WPM is also acceptable).
- The candidates must have passed Higher Grade Examination in English with a 45 WPM typing speed.
- The above-mentioned exam must be conducted by the AP Board of Technical Education.
- The authority will give more preference to candidates with good computer knowledge and skills.
hc.ap.nic.in High Court Recruitment 2022
The candidates need to follow the below-provided step-by-step process to fill and submit the Andhra Pradesh HC Recruitment Application Form 2022.
- The candidates first have to go to the official website of the AP High Court: hc.ap.nic.in
- Now, the candidates have to download the AP HC Recruitment Form 2022 and fill it out.
- The applicants have to take a print copy of the Andhra Pradesh High Court Application Form 2022 now.
- The filled-in AP HC Application Form 2022 is needed to be submitted by the candidates to the High Court of Andhra Pradesh along with relevant documents.
- The envelope in which the AP High Court Recruitment Form is kept has to be labelled “Application for the post of Court Mater and Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars, by direct recruitment”.
- Along with that envelope the candidates have to send the demand draft for the Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment Application Fee 2022 as well.
- The envelope containing the AP HC Application Form 2022 and the demand draft with Rs.30/- postage stamps has to be sent to the address: High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District, Pin-522239.
The application fee for Andhra Pradesh HC Recruitment 2022 will be submitted through a demand draft. The candidates have to send that demand draft along with the offline AP HC Recruitment Application Form 2022. The Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2022 Application Fee is Rs. 1000/- for all the category candidates except SC and ST.
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment Selection Process 2022
The selection for AP HC Recruitment 2022 will be done on the basis of a Shorthand English (180 WPM and 150 WPM) test. The test will consist of dictation and transcription. The chosen candidates will be called for an interview after which their recruitment to Andhra Pradesh HC will be finally done. The test is going to be conducted on 19 November 2022 and the interview for selected candidates will be conducted on 25 November 2022. For more updates on the AP HC Recruitment 2022 selection process, the candidates need to regularly check the website of the AP High Court.
|For Information Regarding Andhra Pradesh HC Recruitment 2022||Andhra Pradesh HC Recruitment Notification 2022|
Andhra Pradesh HC Official Portal
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
The candidates can apply for AP HC Recruitment 2022 by filling out AP High Court Recruitment Application Form 2022 and sending it to the authority.
The candidates have to attach their educational qualification-related certificates and 3 latest colour passport-size photos along with AP High Court Application Form 2022.
The test for ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ హైకోర్టు రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2022 will take place on 19 November 2022.