AP Model School Selection List: The Andhra Pradesh model school admissions for the upcoming sessions are live. Those who applied to get admitted to AP model school or now eagerly waiting for the selection list. The authorities will release the selection list very soon on the official portal. The list will be declared on the basis of the applications submitted by the parents of the students seeking admission in class 6th. The candidates whose names will appear in the list will get admission in the AP model schools. Post that, the certificate verification of the candidates will be conducted. The classes will commence for those students who will pass every stage of the admission procedure. The applicants can check the details pertaining to the AP model school selection list in the subsequent article.
AP Model School Selection List 2022
Generally, the AP model school admissions are conducted post APMS-CET. However, for class sixth admissions, the process will be conducted without the entrance test. There are a total of 164 AP model schools in the state that are currently seeking to admit students in class six for the session 2022-23. The authorities released the notification and commenced the application procedure on 5 June 2022. The registration window finally closed on 17 June 2022. Now, those who applied for admissions in class six in Andhra Pradesh model schools are eagerly waiting for the release of the selection list. The selection list will be published by the authorities in an online mode through the official portal. Such candidates who are eligible and deserving will be able to secure their seats in one of the preferred schools in Andhra Pradesh.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
AP Model School Selection List: Highlights
|Name of the Document||AP Model School Selection List|
|Authority||Directorate of School Education|
|Name of School Group||AP Model School|
|Number of School||164|
|List Release Mode||Online|
|List Release Date||Soon|
AP Model School Class VI Selection List Date
The online application window closed on 17 June 2022. Post that, the IT cell will publish the online applicants list. Smooth communication to the district will be ensured and all the Andhra Pradesh model schools in a particular district will be notified regarding the names of those students who were looking for admissions in class six in their respective schools. This process is expected to begin on 22 June 2022.
Once, the districts receive the list of online applicants, they will conduct the school wise lots. The whole procedure will wind up on 28 June 2022 and after that, a specific list of those candidates will be prepared who will be getting admitted in class six in the schools. The list will be published online on the Andhra Pradesh model school portal on 30 June 2022. After that, the candidates will have to appear for certificate verification on 1 July. Those who will pass each stage will eventually get admitted in the school.
Download AP Model School Admission Selection List
The applicants of admissions in class sixth in Andhra Pradesh model schools 2022-23 need to download the selection list, once it is published online, through the APMS portal. They need to observe the method given below in order to do so:
- Open the official portal of Andhra Pradesh model schools admission: 2022-23 under directorate of school education of Andhra Pradesh at apms.apcfss.in.
- On the homepage, check the section APMS-VI::2022-23.
- Tap on the option and click here in front of the selection list.
- The list will open up in form of document PDF.
- Look out for the application number of the candidate and the name. Only selected candidates will appear on the list.
- The list can also be downloaded or printed by tapping on the respective option.
Reservation Criteria for Selection in AP Model School in Class 6
The authorities will follow the following reservation criteria in order to admit the students in the Andhra Pradesh model schools:
- 33.33% of the seats will be compulsorily reserved for female candidates, that is girls.
- 15% of the seats in Andhra Pradesh model school will be reserved for scheduled caste.
- The Andhra Pradesh government has decided to reserve 6% seats for schedule caste.
- Backward classes can claim 29% of the seats under reservation.
- Other classes will receive a reservation of 40% of the seat in Andhra Pradesh model schools.
- Economically weaker section will be provided 10% of the schools.
AP Model School Features
Observe the following features regarding the Andhra Pradesh model schools that has been providedby the government:
- The principals will have to motivate the parents by explaining them how model schools are beneficial for their children than the other schools.
- Free education in English medium will be provided in Andhra Pradesh model schools.
- Not only that, free books and uniforms will also be made available for the students studying in AP model schools.
- The government has announced free food in the afternoon for the students in form of mid-day meal.
- Good infrastructure facilities have been ensured.
- Additionally, the students will also be able to utilise the facilities of library and laboratory.