AP Police SI Recruitment 2022: On 28 November 2022, the Andhra Pradesh Police declared that they are conducting a recruitment process for SI posts. For this recruitment process, the board will accept online applications. The eligible applicants can submit their online applications to the board from 14 December 2022 to 18 January 2023. In AP Police SI Recruitment 2022, the total number of vacancies is 411. These 411 vacancies are divided into two distinct posts. In accordance with this, there are 315 Vacancies for SI of Police (Civil) and 96 Vacancies for Reserve SI of Police (APSP). For both of these posts in AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022, there are a few eligibility criteria. The applicants must necessarily fulfill the eligibility criteria associated with the post they want to apply for. For complete details of Andhra Pradesh SI Recruitment 2022, the applicants must go through this entire article.
AP Police SI Recruitment 2022
For the posts of SI, the AP Police has also released a notification on its website. So we will suggest the applicants go through this notification before applying for the AP SLPRB SI Recruitment 2022. The applicants will be able to check out the AP Police SI Notification 2022 from the link we share below as well. Moreover, the applicants will find all the useful information present in that notification throughout this article too.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పోలీస్ ఎస్ఐ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2022: Overview
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment Process||Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||SCT Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) and SCT Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP)|
|Total Vacancies||411 |
SCT SI Police (Civil)- 315
SCT Reserve SI Police (APSP)- 96
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Online Publication of Application Form||14 December 2022|
|Deadline for the submission of the Application Form||18 January 2023|
|Application Fee||Rs. 600/- for UR Applicants |
Rs. 300/- for Reserved Applicants
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Through a written exam|
|Release date of Admit Card||5 February 2023|
|Written Exam Date||19 February 2023|
|AP SLPRB Official Website||https://slprb.ap.gov.in/|
Andhra Pradesh Police SI Salary 2022
The scale of pay for both the SI posts at AP SLPRB is Rs. 44,570/- to 1,27,480/-. The board will offer a salary from this scale of pay after the selection of the applicants for either of the two posts. In addition to the salary, the details of all the allowances will be shared exclusively with the selected applicants.
AP Police SI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For determining which applicants can participate in Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2022, the following eligibility criteria are specified by the board. The applicants’ online applications will not be accepted for the recruitment process if they do not fulfill these eligibility criteria.
- For SCT SI Police (Civil) post, both male and female applicants are eligible to apply. Whereas, for SCT Reserve SI Police (APSP) only male applicants can apply.
- For the UR Category applicants, the age limit is 21 to 21 years (inclusive of minimum and maximum age) in both posts.
- To apply for either of the two posts, the applicants must possess a degree obtained from an Indian University.
- For SC and ST applicants obtaining intermediate education is also considered eligible.
- All the relevant educational qualifications must be obtained by the applicants from a recognized institution.
Upper Age Relaxation
In both AP Police SI posts, the board provides certain age relaxation to the applicants in upper age. The details of this age relaxation in maximum age with respect to the category are present in the following table.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|BC, SC, and ST||5 years|
|ESM||Length of their Service+ 3 years|
|Retrenched Temporary Employee in the State Census Department||3 years|
|Employees of AP State Government||5 years|
AP Police Sub Inspector Required Physical Standards 2022
Since Physical tests are part of the selection process for both AP Police SI posts, the board asks applicants to fulfill some physical standards. The details of these required physical standards are as follows.
|Gender and Category||Height||Chest||Weight|
|Men (UR)||167.6 cm||86.3 with an expansion of 5 cm||–|
|Women (UR)||152.5 cm||–||40 Kg|
|Men (SC and ST)||160 cm||80 cm with an expansion of 3 cm||–|
|Women (SC and ST)||150 cm||–||38 Kg|
slprb.ap.gov.in Police SI Recruitment 2022 Process of Applying Online
The applicants who fulfill all the minimum requirements of the board can apply for slprb.ap.gov.in Police SI Recruitment 2022 by the following process.
- First of all, the applicants will need to use https://slprb.ap.gov.in/ to go to the official website of AP SLPRB.
- On the homepage, the applicants will find a link to the Recruitment window of the board.
- After clicking on that link, the applicants will enter a new page.
- On this page, the online application links for different posts are given.
- The applicants must choose the relevant link for AP Police SI posts.
- After clicking on this link, the applicants will arrive at the page where they have to pay the application fee.
- Once the applicants successfully pay the application fee, they have to enter their payment transaction id and some other details to proceed with the application process.
- After the submission of the above-mentioned details, the applicants must completely fill out the application form.
- Once the applicants complete filling out the application form, they must check it from start to finish.
- Now, the applicants must submit their online application form.
- The applicants make sure they take a printout of the submitted application form for the selection process rounds.
AP Police SI Application Fee 2022
Without the submission of the AP Police SI Application Fee 2022, the application process will be considered incomplete. So, all the applicants must make sure they pay the application fee prescribed for their category timely. The applicants can pay this application fee through an online payment method suitable for them. The application fee amount for different categories is in the table below.
|UR Candidates of Andhra Pradesh and EWS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC and ST Candidates of Andhra Pradesh||Rs. 300/-|
AP Police Sub Inspector Selection Process 2022
The first round of the selection process for SI posts in AP Police is Preliminary Written Exam. The applicants who clear this test will go through a Physical Measurement Test and a Physical Efficiency Test. After the completion of PET and PMT, the board will conduct a final written exam for the selected applicants. Through this final written examination, the board will select the applicants for their final recruitment.
|Apply Online Through||AP Police SI Application Form 2022|
|Find More Information On||AP Police SI Notification 2022|
|For Relevant Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Do applicants have to submit two separate application forms if they are applying for both posts in Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2022?
No, the applicants only have to submit only one application form to apply for both posts.
Will the applicants get a refund of the submitted application fee if they do not wish to take part in AP Police Sub Inspector Selection Process 2022?
The board will not refund the application fee to the applicants under any circumstances.
When can the applicants download the admit card for Preliminary Written Exam?
The applicants can download the admit card from the board’s website from 5 February 2023.