AP Ration Card Status: Ration Card is one of the most important documents to all the middle class and poor citizens of India. Via this card, the eligible individuals get the necessary commodities at a subsidised amount. All the citizens who have applied for the ration card and now want to check the status of the ration card must refer to our article. Here we have mentioned every detail that is necessary for the ration card holders and who are going to apply for the ration card.
The government of India have prepared the ratio card to help the lowers section of the country Through this card, they get some amount of relief. All the ration card holders go to the allotted Fair Prie Shop and buy the commodities like rice, wheat and pulses at a very low price. The ration card does not only help in buying the commodities but it is also checked as the proof of residence. All the eligible individuals of Andhra Pradesh must have the Ration Card and if they do not have it then they must apply for it as soon as possible to get the benefits of it. Scroll through the article to know more about the AP Ration Card Status.
AP Ration Card Status 2023
The ration card is issued by the Department of Food and Public Distribution. There are three types of ration cards i.e., APL (Above Poverty Line), BPL (Below Poverty Line) and AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana). Citizens can apply for ration cards offline as well as online. The government has launched the portal for ration cards so that the citizens will not have to roam in different departments. Everything will be done at the single portal. Through the article, we have mentioned details like the process of checking the ration card status, how to apply online and other things. Visit our portal daily to get the latest updates on AP Ration Card Status 2023.
AP Ration Card Status: Highlights
|AP Ration Card Status
|Status Checking Mode
|Concerning Department Name
|Department of Food and Public Distribution
Process to Check AP Ration Card E-KYC Status
All the applicants who have applied for the Ration Card or those who want to check the status of their ration card must follow the steps provided below:
- Firstly, go to the authorized portal of the AP Civil Supplies Department (https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds)
- The home page of the website will get open on the device.
- There you will have to click on the option of the status check.
- Now, a drop-down will appear on the device, click on Pulse Survey Search.
- Enter your Aadhar Number carefully on a new page.
- And the status will appear on the device.
How to Check AePDS AP Ration Card Details?
All the applicants who want to check the Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System AePDS Ration Card Details must follow the steps provided below:
- Start the process by visiting the official website of the Andhra Pradesh AePDS portal i.e., https://aepos.ap.gov.in/
- And the home age of the official portal will be open on the screen.
- Find and click on the link of RC details available under the Reports section.
- After clicking on the option, a new portal will open on the device.
- Noe enter your Ration Card Number and tap on submit option.
- Within a few seconds, the Ration Card Details will open on the screen.
Process to Check Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Status
All the applicants who have applied for the ration card can check its status. Given below we have provided the procedure through which you will be able to check the application status. Following are the steps to check the AP Ration Card Status:
- First of all, visit the official portal (https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds)
- There you will have to find the option of Application Search.
- A new page will get open on the device.
- Enter your Ration Card or Application Number carefully.
- Recheck the entered details and tap on submit option.
- After a few seconds, the ration card status will appear on the device.
How to check the AP Ration Card List?
Applicants can now check the list of ration card holders online. All the applicants who want to check the ration card list must follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the official portal i.e., https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- The home page of the portal will open on the screen.
- Now scroll through the page and click on the option of Public Reports.
- After that click on the option of NFSA.
- The list will open on the device. Click on the District.
- And then the list of beneficiaries under that district and the respective district will appear on the device.
- Finally, check your name on it.
Eligibility for AP New Rice Ration Card
The government of the state has also released the rice card. All those applicants who still have not applied for the rice card must look here. here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria set by the authority for the rice card. Only those individuals will be legibility to apply for the Rice Ration Card will fulfil all the criteria set by the authority. The following are the eligibility criteria for the Rice Ration Card:
|The family income of the applicants must be less than 10,000 in rural areas and 12,000 in urban areas.
|The electricity used by the family must be less than 300 units.
|The family land holding should be less than 3 acres (wetland) or 10 acres (dry land) or 10 acres for both types of land.
|No family member of the applicants should be an income taxpayer.
|No one in the family members must be a govt. employee or pensioner.
|The family members must not own 4 wheelers except for Auto, Tractor and Taxi.
How to Check AP Rice Card Status?
To check the status of the rice ration card follow the below-given steps:
- Start the process by visiting the officials portal i.e., https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now, the home page will be open on the respected device.
- Click on the option of Public Reports available there.
- After clicking on it, a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option of Rice Card Status and a new page will open on the screen.
- Afterward, you will have to enter the Addhar Card or Ration Card Number on the given Space.
- Check the details once entered and then click on the submit option
- Then the Ration Card Status will appear on the device within a second.
- There will be two statuses i.e., Present Status and Final Status.
- You can also take a printout of the status for future use.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Transaction Details
Here we have mentioned the transactions of the Ration Card till June 2022. Following are the details:
|Total Ration Cards
|Available Ration Card
|Total Fair Price Shops
|Active Fair Price Shops
|Month Transactions in Percentage
Andhra Pradesh EPDS Apply Online Process
All those applicants who want to apply online for a ration card must look here as we have mentioned the procedure of it in the simplest way. Following are the steps to apply online for the ration card:
- Go to the authorized portal of the AP Civil Supplies Department
- The home page of the official website will be open on the screen.
- Now, create an account using the Meeseva option.
- After successfully creating the account, log in to the portal.
- Find and click on the Ration Card Application.
- A new page will open in front of the screen.
- Now, start entering all the required details carefully.
- After entering the details, attach the required documents (If asked)
- Finally, recheck the details and submit the form.
- Also, download and take a printout of it for future use.
How to Apply for Grievance?
Applicants who want to file a complaint against anything related to the ration card then they can now do it, For it, they will have to apply for a grievance. All those applicants who do not the procedure of it must refer to this paragraph. Here we have broken down the procedure into steps so that everybody can easily understand it. Following are to steps to apply for Grievance:
- Go to the official portal of the AP Civil Supplies Department.
- The home page of the authorized website will be open on the device.
- Click on the option of happy For available there.
- Then the drop-down menu will appear on the device.
- there you will have to click on the option of Grievance.
- After that, you will have to enter the Ration Card or UD Number.
- Now enter all the asked details in the Grievance Form carefully.
- And finally, submit the form.
AP Ration Card Status: Important Links
Can I Apply For Ration Card online only?
No, you can apply for ration online as well as offline. To apply offline, you will have to visit the concerned department and fill out the offline form.
Is there any deadline to submit the form of Ration Card?
There is no deadline to submit the form of Ration Card. You can apply for it anytime as per your preference.
How can I check the status of the Grievance filed by me?
To check the status of the Grievance, follow these steps:
1. Go to the official website of EPDS
2. Then go to the Staus option available there and a drop-down menu will open.
3. Click on the Grievance option and a new portal will open.
4. Enter all the required details and submit them