AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022: The Directorate of Medical Education is conducting the application process from 13 November 2022 to 19 November 2022. This application process will be conducted exclusively on the authority’s website. The applicants must note that they can only submit online applications to take part in the AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022 process. Additionally, the authority will only select online applicants by eligible applicants. So it is mandatory that applicants check if they are eligible for the recruitment process or not. For this, the authority released the AP Senior Resident Notification 2022. This article will provide the applicants with every relevant piece of information for the recruitment process from that notification.
AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
The authority will not accept any online applications from the applicants after the deadline, so applicants must submit their online application forms on time. From the online applications the authority selects, the selection process will be held. The details for the eligibility criteria and online application process for Andhra Pradesh Senior Resident Recruitment 2022 are below. So, the applicants who are a part of the AP Senior Resident Application Process 2022 must read the whole article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ సీనియర్ రెసిడెంట్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్: At a Glance
|Name of the Recruitment Process||Andhra Pradesh Resident Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Senior Residents|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1458|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Availability of Online Application Form||13 November 2022|
|Deadline for Online Application Form||19 November 2022|
|Amount of Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Fee Mode of Payment||Online|
|DME Andhra Pradesh Official Website||https://dme.ap.nic.in/|
Also Check: AU Degree Result 2022
AP Senior Resident Salary 2022
The salary for Senior Residents in DME AP varies according to the different categories of the posts. The information for the per month salary with respect to these categories is in the table given below.
|Category||Salary Per Month|
|Resident Super Specialist||Rs. 85,000/-|
|Resident Specialist Degree (PG)||Rs. 70,000/-|
|Resident Dentist (PG)||Rs. 65,000/-|
AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the Senior Resident posts in Andhra Pradesh DME Department, the candidates must fulfill a few eligibility criteria. Below we are sharing the list of all of these eligibility criteria. The candidates must not proceed to take part in the application process before going through these eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must be citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates must not be older than 45 years.
- The candidates must necessarily possess a Medical PG Degree in DM or MCH or MD or MS or MDS stream.
- The candidates must have obtained the concerned PG degree from the Government Medical and Dental Colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Senior Resident Application Form 2022 Required Documents
For the online application form for the AP Senior Resident post, the candidates need to upload certain documents. The applicants must note that the application form is considered incomplete without these documents. So, we are listing all the documents required for the Andhra Pradesh Senior Resident Application Form 2022. The applicants must make sure they have these documents while filling out the application form.
- Latest Passport-Size Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- S.S.C Certificate for Date of Birth proof
- Registration of PG or Super Speciality Degree from Andhra Pradesh Medical Council
- Mark Sheet of PG (MD/ MS/ MCH/ DM/ MDS)
- Copy of Degree of MBBS or MD/ MS/ MDS or Super Speciality DM/ M.Ch
- Category Certificate (SC/ ST/ BCA/ BCB/ BCB/ BCC/ BCD/ BCE/ EWS)
- Aadhar Card
- A Study Certificate from 4th to 10th Standard
dme.ap.nic.in Senior Resident Recruitment 2022 Online Application Procedure
After finding themselves eligible for the post, the candidates can apply for Andhra Pradesh Senior Resident Recruitment 2022. Below is a comprehensive list of all of the steps the applicants have to follow in the online application process.
- To begin the online application process, the applicants must visit the official website of DME Andhra Prades i.e. https://dme.ap.nic.in/
- On reaching the homepage, the applicants will find the application link for Senior Resident posts.
- That application link will take the applicants to the recruitment portal of the authority. Here, the applicants have to choose the relevant registration option.
- After clicking on that option, the applicants must fill in all the asked details for their registration.
- Once the registration is done, the applicants can use the created login details to fill out the complete application form.
- The applicants must carefully fill in the details in the marked spaces.
- Once the applicants fill in all the details, they must necessarily upload all the above-mentioned documents in the respective links.
- After the completion of all of these processes, the applicants must check the accuracy of all the details in the entirety of the application form.
- Once the applicants find all of these details accurate, they can go ahead to pay the application fee.
- With the successful payment of the application fee, the online application process completes.
- The applicants can now submit the application form and obtain its hard copy for future selection purposes.
AP Senior Resident Application Fee 2022
From the given online payment methods, the applicants must necessarily pay the AP Senior Resident Application Fee 2022 during the application process. The application fee is Rs. 500/- for OC applicants and Rs. 250/- for BC, EWS, SC, and ST applicants. While filling out the application form, the applicants have to make sure the application fee is submitted successfully.
Also Check: AP Ration Card Status 2022
Andhra Pradesh Senior Resident Selection Criteria 2022
To select the applicants for dme.ap.nic.in Senior Resident Recruitment 2022, the authority considers their PG final marks. Both theory and practical marks of applicants contribute to their selection. Moreover, the authority also applies all the reservation criteria while selecting the applicants. For the selected applicants in Andhra Pradesh Senior Resident Recruitment 2022, a merit list is prepared. From this merit list, the applicants are allocated to several medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
|Apply Online Through||AP Senior Resident Application Form 2022|
|For More Information Refer To||AP Senior Resident Notification 2022|
|For Latest Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will the authority accept offline applications from applicants for Andhra Pradesh Senior Resident Recruitment 2022?
No, the authority will only accept online applicants submitted on their portal from the applicants.
Does reservation in vacancies impact the final merit list AP DME releases for applicants’ selection?
Yes, reservation does play a key role in the preparation of the selection list of applicants in the recruitment process.
When will the authority publish the merit list for the selected applicants?
The information about the merit list’s publication date will be updated by the authority on its portal. Through our portal, we will also provide the applicants with relevant updates for it.