AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status: The farmers of Andhra Pradesh can easily avail benefit from the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. The government is funding the farmers by providing them financial assistance for five years in three installments each year. Those who registered for the scheme are eagerly waiting to check the payment status. In order to ease the communication and information deliverance, the AP government also launched an online portal. The beneficiaries can easily access the information pertaining to their status for the scheme and download details. Presently, the farmers are awaiting the second installment and hence are looking for proper information regarding that. To get a detailed method for downloading the beneficiary list, checking the payment status, and more, read the article given below.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022
On 15 October 2019, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy launched a scheme to benefit the farmers of the state. He promised to provide financial help to the farmers for the next five years funding them with Rs.13,500 per annum in three instalments. The scheme, known as YSR Rythu Bharosa ensures that the amount could help the farmers to update the equipments that are required in farming, or invest in professional facilities, or smoothly figure out their personal expenditures. The amount has been carefully divided into three installments considering the crop seasons. The instalment also include the money that each farmer has been promised through the PMKSN Yojana. To make sure that transparency and ease is maintained while implementing the scheme the Chief Minister also launched respecters portal. The applicants can easily get all the information through that portal.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status: Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy (Cheif Minister of the State)|
|Launched On||15 October 2019|
|Beneficiary||Eligible farmers of the State|
|Amount||Rs. 13,500 (including Rs. 6,000 of PMKSN)|
|Scheme Duration||5 Years|
|Number of Installments||3 per year|
The objective of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Farmers usually are under ample amount of stress due to the unavailability of resources. There is not only lacking in finances and investments but also the social dynamic comes into the picture. Hence, farming is loaded with obstacles causing the farmers an unfortunate worry. In order to find a way out of such a crisis, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. All the prominent crop seasons have been considered while drafting the scheme and the installments has been set accordingly. The prime purpose was to provide financial assistance to the farmers in the beginning of the crop seasons so that the expenditures are smoothly handled and they are least pressurized.
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Rythu Scheme
The chief minister, Jagan Mohan Reddy is ensuring that the farmers are benefited in all ways through the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. The farmers will surely receive the amount promised. Additionally, there are certain benefits that are also included in the announced scheme. The following are the features of the scheme:
- The farmers will receive an amount of Rs.13,500 from the government. This amount will also include Rs.6,000 from the PM Kisan Yojana. The total amount that he shall be receiving in the duration of five years is Rs.67,500.
- Those applicants who will qualify as tenant farmers will receive Rs.2500 on a yearly basis from the government.
- Insurance coverage of Rs.5,00,00 will be provided to the families of the farmers. This and not be bound to pay the premium as the government will do so on their behalf.
- The farmers who will qualify under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will be able to receive loans at zero rates of interest.
- The borewell facilities will be freely available to the farmers.
- Free electricity for at least nine hours a day has been promised by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Integration project that has been pending will also be completed in the duration of the five years.
- Cold storage units will be established all over the state.
- The tractors will not be applicable for tax.
How to Login to YSR Rythu Portal?
The farmers will be able to access their information if they log into the portal of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. To do so, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, tap on the option of login.
- The login page will open up.
- Enter the username for the account.
- Enter the password created at the time of registration.
- Read the captcha code given in the form and enter it in the provided space.
- Tap on login.
Check Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
The farmers can easily know their status for the payments by checking it on the website. To know the Rythu Bharosa status, follow the subsequent steps:
- Open the official portal for the scheme.
- Tap on the drop down list to know your status.
- Click on the option to know your Rythu Bharosa status.
- The YSRRB (2022-23) payment status form will open up in a new tab.
- Enter the Aadhaar number of the farmer.
- Click on submit.
- The status will be displayed on the screen.
How to check Grievance Status for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
The farmers can also check the grievance status. Observe the following steps in order to do so:
- Visit the official portal for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
- Tap on the option of know your status.
- The drop down list will open up with two options.
- Click on know your grievance status.
- The grievance status page will open up in another tab.
- Enter the Aadhaar number of the farmer.
- Click on submit and the status will be available.
Download AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
The farmers can download the beneficiary list for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme only after signing in on the portal. After logging in, they need to follow the ensuing steps to download the beneficiary data:
- Visit the official portal for the scheme and login by following the aforementioned method.
- The details of the beneficiary will be listed on the screen once the farmer will login.
- Click on the option to check the beneficiary data.
- A detailed list in a village wise manner will be available.
- Information such as Khata number, name of the father of the farmer, the total record, and much more will be listed.
- Use the search box to find the name of the farmer.
- The candidates can also enter the Khata number for the account and tap on search.
- The list will be displayed accordingly.
- If the details of the farmer are listed in the beneficiary list, the applicant will receive the installment. If not, they can contact the helpline.