APJEE 2023 Application Form: Arunachal Pradesh has initiated the process for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam, abbreviated as APJEE for the year 2023. The notification for filling out the application forms was to be active on 11 April 2023. The portal apdhte.admissions.nic.in is now active for interested candidates to register themselves well on time and submit the application as soon as they can. The form can be filled out till May 19 2023 i.e. Friday till 11:59 pm. The exam will be conducted on 27th May 2023. To know more updates about the APJEE application form eligibility etc in detail, continue reading the article further.
APJEE 2023 Application Form
Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) will be conducting the entrance exam for APJEE for the year 2023, for which the APJEE 2023 Application Form procedure will commence soon. APJEE is the common test for the entrance exam to get admission in the related course. This exam will be conducted aiming at the admission of eligible candidates in the 3-year diploma course. To get admission, candidates are required to fill out the form well in time. The scrutiny will be done for the written exam on the basis of the application form.
To get admission, submission of the Arunachal Pradesh JEE Online Form is mandatory. To know more about the examination, read the following sections. It contains information like important dates, eligibility criteria, steps to fill out the APJEE Entrance Exam Form and other relevant details.
Apply Here>> APJEE Application Form 2023 Link
Arunachal Pradesh JEE 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education|
|Status of the form||Active Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||₹500 (tentative) – Residents of Arunachal Pradesh|
₹700 (tentative) – Residents of other states other than Arunachal Pradesh
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen-Paper Based)|
APJEE Entrance Exam 2023: Important Dates
|Last date for submission of the Application Form||May 19, 2023 till 11:59 pm||Friday|
|Admit Card Download||May 23, 2023||Tuesday|
|Exam Date||May 27 2023||Saturday|
Arunachal Pradesh JEE Eligibility Criteria 2023
For interested candidates, it is important to see whether they fit the eligibility criteria of the AP Join Entrance Exam 2023 or not. There are certain criteria on which you need to qualify to fill out the application form for APJEE 2023. These criteria are as follows.
- Educational Qualification:
1. 10th and 10+2 from well-recognised boards in the state or out of the state.
2. To get admission in a Diploma course in Pharmacy, 10+2 from Science Stream is required.
3. 10+2 from any stream of Science/Humanities/Commerce for admission in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
4. For admission in an Engineering course, the candidate must have Science and Mathematics as the compulsory subject in 10+2.
5. Candidates who wish to get admission to any of the courses mentioned above should have a minimum of 35% in the 10th and 10+2 examinations.
- Age Criteria: The authority has kept the age limit for the applicant between 15 years to 18 years. They have also given a relaxation of 3 years to those candidates who come from the reserved category.
Steps to Fill Out APJEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates, if you have known the eligibility and find yourself to be eligible for the APJEE 2023 examination then read further to know about how you are supposed to apply. We have provided you with the step-wise process for applying for the application form.
- To get Registered:
- Browse apdhte.admissions.nic.in and open the official portal for the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education.
- Search “APJEE Application Form 2023” and click on the link.
- Fill in your details as per the instructions of the official authorities and click on “Verify and Submit” to submit your details.
- You will then get the Username and Password through the mail or the contact number you have provided. Now you are registered and with this username and password, you can open your profile page.
- To Apply Online for APJEE 2023:
- To apply online click on the “Application Form” on the official website provided above. You will easily find the Application Form link at the end of the page.
- Fill in the personal details like your Parent’s Name, DOB and Gender in the form.
- The form also includes Qualification details, Address details, etc.
- Fill in all the details asked in the form, only then the form will be considered complete.
- Upload the documents. All the documents should be self-verified. To verify the documents you don’t need to do something lengthy, just click on the ‘Self Verified box’.
- Preview the form completely. Click on the “Declaration Box” and submit the form.
- After you click on the submit button, you will be directed to the Payment page.
- Make the payment by online mode and wait for the message for successful payment. Do not refresh the payment until the payment is done.
- After the successful payment, the complete application form will be displayed on your device screen. Print the form, and keep it safe for future reference.
Selection Through APJEE Exam
After the scrutiny of the application form, the admit card will be displayed for the candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of the documents they have uploaded. These shortlisted candidates will appear in the exam. After the result, the applicants will again undergo the screening process on the basis of the merit list and cut-off. When all the formalities will be done the candidates then can report to the college when asked by the college.
|To Apply||APJEE 2023 Application Form|
|To Know More||Official Notification APJEE 2023|
|Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for APJEE 2023?
As per the official notification, the last date to apply for APJEE 2023 is 19th May 2023.
What is the full form of APJEE?
APJEE stands for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination.
What is the application fee for APJEE 2023?
Candidates who are a resident of Arunachal Pradesh need to pay 500 rupees INR, and the rest of the non-residents of Arunachal Pradesh has to pay 700 rupees INR to fill out the application form.