The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) opened the online application submission process for the APSSB Recruitment 2023. According to the official notification, the supervising authority will recruit 90 candidates for the posts of Personal Assistants (Stenographer Grade III). Aspirants holding the Stenography diploma and graduation degree can fill up the form from the 15th of November. The online application link is currently available on the apssb.nic.in website. It will remain on the official website till its deadline, i.e. 5th of December. After that, the recruitment form link will be deactivated from the portal, and the officials will accept no application.
APSSB Recruitment 2023 Notification
Aspirants applying for the recruitment must meet the requirements set by the officials for the Group C posts. They should only apply for the ongoing recruitment by following the application instructions. Candidates submitting the Arunachal PA/Stenographer 2023 Recruitment Form must enter accurate information, or their application will be rejected. The recruitment authority will check the information provided on the form. The officials will publish the admit card for the Steno Proficiency exam and Written Exam, which will be conducted in January 2024.
Arunachal Pradesh Personal Assistants Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||APSSB PA|
|Concerned Authority||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|State||Arunachal Pradesh (AP)|
|Name of the Post||Personal Assistants (Stenographer Grade III)|
|Pay Scale||Rs 29,200 to Rs 92,300|
|Total Vacant Seats||90|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||General Applicants: Rs 200|
APST Applicants: Rs 150
|Selection Stages||Stenographer Proficiency Test|
Objective Type Written Test
- AAI ATC JE Recruitment 2023
- SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023
- Department of Posts Recruitment 2023
- Assam Direct Recruitment 2023
Arunachal APSSB PA Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Aspirants must have received quick information about the ongoing recruitment. Applicants must proceed to the APSSB Personal Assistants Recruitment 2023 Qualification section. Here, applicants must check the criteria that make them competent for the PA Steno post.
- Must be a resident of the Indian State.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and diploma in stenography from the affiliated institute.
- Must be above 18 years and below 35 years. The officials have conceded 5 years to the APST applicants based on the State Government orders.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
Arunachal PA/Stenographer 2023 Vacancy
|Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission||01||00||00||01|
|Planning and Investment||03||00||00||03|
|Public Works Department||02||01||00||03|
|Urban Development and Housing||04||01||00||05|
|Water Resources Department||04||00||01||05|
Apply Online for APSSB Recruitment 2023
Now, eligible candidates for the PA Steno recruitment can fill out the online application form. The process they must abide by is simplified in the following points. Applicants must glance through the given steps and then follow them accordingly.
- Open the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) website: https://apssb.nic.in
- Go to the Online Recruitment Section.
- Click the Apply Online button placed below the APSSB Recruitment 2023 section.
- Aspirants with registration numbers and passwords can log in to the portal.
- New candidates must click the New User button to register in the APSSB portal.
- The registration form will ask applicants for basic details and contact information.
- Submit the form, and you will be provided with the login credentials.
- Now, enter the details and access the recruitment form.
- Fill out the form and upload the image and signature in jpg format.
- Now deposit the Arunachal APSSB PA Application Fees 2023, Rs 200 for General Applicants and Rs 150 for APST applicants.
- Submit the form after reviewing it and print a copy for future reference.
APSSB Personal Assistants Recruitment Time Table 2023
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Start of Application Submission||15th of November|
|Last Date of Application Submission||5th of December|
|Admit Card Release Date||January 2024|
|Stenographer Proficiency Test||21st of January 2024|
|Written Exam Date||25th of February 2024|
APSSB Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||APSSB Personal Assistant Application Link|
|Check For More Details||APSSB Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the APSSB Recruitment
What documents are required in the application submission process?
Candidates applying for the recruitment must upload a scanned copy of their photograph (50 to 100 KB) and signature (10 to 50 KB) in jpg or jpeg format.
What is the last date to apply for the APSSB Recruitment?
Aspirants eligible for the Personal Assistant posts can apply for it by the 5th of December.
How will the candidates be selected for the PA/Steno posts?
The recruitment authority will conduct the Steno Proficiency Test and Online Written Exam to select competent candidates.