Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment: Armed Forces Medical Services are inviting candidates for the post of Medical Officer. All candidates interested in this post must apply for the recruitment. The authorities will release the www.amcsscentry.gov.in Medical Officer Application Form on 20th August 2022. All the interested candidates will be able to apply for the post. The officials will release the application form on the official portal of AFMS.
Candidates who want to serve the nation by joining the Army must fill out the application form. The authority is conducting the recruitment process to fill out 420 vacancies. The number of vacancies might change as per the availability of posts. So, look through the following article till the end to learn more about the Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment
The officials will only accept online applications. No application will be accepted via any other modes. Before applying for the post, one must read the following article to ensure they are eligible for the post. The last date to submit the application form is 17th September 2022. The authority will accept no late submission of the application.
Through this recruitment drive, selected candidates will join as a Short Service Commissioned Medical Officer. Candidates who took more than 2 chances in the final exam of MBBS will not be eligible to apply for the post. You guys will get details information about recruitment in our article—for example, Eligibility Criteria, Process to Apply for recruitment, etc.
सेना एएफएमएस चिकित्सा अधिकारी भर्ती: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Armed Fores for Medical Services|
|Name of the Post||Short Service Commission Medical Officer|
|Vacancy Details||420 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment Schedule
|Commencement of Online Application||20th August 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||18th September 2022|
|Publication of Call Letter||To be announced|
|Conduction of Interview||To be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
www.amcsscentry.gov.in Medical Officer Vacancies
The authorities have released 420 vacancies for the post of Medical officer. Of this, 378 vacancies are for male candidates. 42 vacancies are reserved for female candidates. The vacancies detail available above tends to change as per the officials. The vacancies will be further divided into various categories. You will get to know about the vacancy details (category-wise) on 20th August 2022. So stay updated to our article to know more about it.
Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form, one must ensure that they are eligible for the post. Only those applicants will be eligible to apply for recruitment who will fulfil the eligibility criteria. The authority set the eligibility criteria to shorten the number of applicants. Given below are the eligibility criteria for the interested candidates:
- Applicants should be citizens of India.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the post.
- Applicants must complete their internship on or before 1st August 2022.
- Applicants must have medical qualifications that are included in the NMC Act 2019.
- Candidates should have a permanent registration for the concerning authority.
- The aspirant must hold a PG Degree recognised by the MCI/ NBE/ NMC/ SMC.
- Applicants holding an MBBS degree must not have completed the age of 30 years.
- Applicants holding a PG degree must not have completed the age of 35 years.
Documents Required for सेना एएफएमएस चिकित्सा अधिकारी आवेदन पत्र
Applicants will also have to carry some documents while applying for the post. It is important to cherry the documents as you will have to enter the details of those documents in the application form. Given below is the list of some documents that you must carry while filling out the www.amcsscentry.gov.in Medical Officer Online Form:
- Photo Identity Proof
- Date of Birth proof
- Educational Certificates
- Photograph of the candidate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- PwD certificate (If Applicable), etc.
How to apply online for Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment?
Applicants who want to apply for the post but are not aware of the online process can check here. We have also given a direct link to apply for the post in our article that will be activated soon. Till then, check the procedure of applying for Indian Army Medical Officer Recruitment:
- First of all, visit the official website of AFMS i.e., http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the portal will appear on the screen.
- Thirdly, find the link to the respective recruitment and tap on it.
- After that, a new page will get opened on the device.
- Now enter all the asked details and register yourself. After that start filling out the application form.
- After filling out the application form, upload all the asked documents in the correct format.
- Now, move forward to pay the application fee.
- Select all the details and pay the application fee. Preview that application format and submit it
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for further reference.
Army AFMS Medical Officer Application Fee
Applicants will also have to pay the application fee while filling out the application form. The application process will not proceed further without paying the application fee. The application fee for the above-mentioned recruitment is Rs. 200/-. The authorities have provided various payment gateways to pay the application fee. After paying the fee, do take a printout as proof.
Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment: Quick Links
|Check Official Website||AFMS Portal Link|
|Application Link||Available Soon|
|Short Notification Link||SSC Medical Officer Recruitmnet Notice|
|For More Updates, Check||Bihar News Portal|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the authority release the www.amcsscentry.gov.in Medical Officer Application Form?
The authority will release the application form on 20th August 2022. A detailed notification will also be released along with it.
What payment methods will be available to pay the application fee?
Applicants will be able to pay the fee via debit card, UPI, credit card, etc.
Where will the authority conduct the interview?
The authority will conduct the interview for the eligible candidates in Delhi.