Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023: The Southern Command HQ of the Indian Army has invited the application form. Under this recruitment, 53 aspirants will be selected for Group C- Civilian Switch Board Operator (CSBO) post. The Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023 application will only be filled out offline and posted at the prescribed address. Aspirants are provided with an application form at the end of the article which needs to be submitted within 30 days of the publication of the South Command CSBO Application Form.
Defence Aspirants can read out the given article where we have briefly described the application process with the address.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023
The Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023 form should be submitted via post only. Aspirants need to apply for the recruitment form precisely. If any of the details are found incorrect or the submission of the document without a self-attested or incomplete form will not be accepted. For more such details read out the read given article and follow it precisely.
|Recruitment Name||Army HQ Southern Command CSBO|
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Army|
|Employment Notice Number||444365/Rect Civs/2023|
|Post Details||Civilian Switch Board Operator (CSBO)|
|Pay Scale||Rs 21,700 + Allowances|
|Probation Period||Two Years|
|Job location||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|End Date||30 days after date of publication|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test |
- CRPF ASI Steno Result 2023
- Courses After Class 10th
- SSC GD Constable PET/PST Admit Card 2023
- EWS Certificate Application 2023
Army HQ Southern Command Signals CSBO Eligibility 2023
Before applying for the respective post it is compulsory for the applicant to check the eligibility. If they fulfil all the given criteria only then they can proceed to the next stages. The Army HQ Southern Command Signals CSBO Eligibility 2023 are described in the points.
- Applicants must have cleared class 10th with decent marks from the acknowledged board.
- Applicants must have the competency to manage the Private Branch Exchange (PBE) Board.
- They must present a professional certificate.
- They must be eloquent in English and Hindi.
- Aspirants must have obtained the age of 18 years and the highest age must be 25 years. Nonetheless, age relaxation is provided to candidates for various categories which is tabulated in the table presented below
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 Years|
|SC or ST||05 Years|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||10 Years|
|Ex-Serviceman||Total Years in Service + three years|
|Departmental Candidates||40 years of age with 3 years of consistent service|
indianarmy.nic.in Southern Command CSBO Vacancies 2023
There are a total of 53 South Command CSBO Vacancies 2023 which are segregated into various categories. This bifurcation of vacancies is tabulated in the table. If a candidate falls into any of the unreserved categories then they need to produce a caste certificate.
|List of Categories||Vacancies|
|Unreserved Category (UR)||15|
Army HQ Grade II Application Form 2023 Required Documents
The Army HQ Grade II Application Form 2023 demands a few documents which need to be self-attested and put with the application form. It is to apprise the applicants that no authentic certificate or document should be attached to the application. Candidates should put all the relevant documents listed below.
- Birth Certificate (Class 10th Marksheet will also work as the respective certificate)
- Class 10th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Experience testimony
- Domicile Affidavit
- Residential Document
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Discharge Document of the Ex-Serviceman
- No Objection Certificate for the employed aspirants
- Two self-attested envelopes (Size: 12 X 24 cm)
- Rs 25 Postage Stamp for both the envelopes
How to Apply for Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023
Aspirants who are reading this article must have become eligible for the Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023. Now, they can commence the offline application process by following the step-by-step points presented below. These points will assist the candidates applying for the given post.
- Aspirants can fill out the offline application by downloading the form in which details need to be provided.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website or they can also tap on the application link provided in the link section of the given article.
- The recruitment form will be presented on the dashboard which must be printed clearly.
- The print of the application form needs to be filled with black or blue ballpoint pens.
- Now, fill out all the details accurately and fill it up and recheck the details.
- A recent passport-size photo, thumb impression and signature need to be provided on the application form.
- Self-attest the documents also listed in the article.
- Put the self-attested documents with the application form in the envelope.
- On the top of the envelope inscribe the “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CSBO GRADE-II”. Also, write the category of the candidate in the envelope. General aspirants also need to update their group on the left area of the envelope.
- Eventually, send the envelope by post to the prescribed address within the given date.
Indian Army CSBO Recruitment Process 2023
Defence aspirants applying for the 53 posts should also know about the Indian Army CSBO Recruitment Process 2023. Aspirants will be recruited on the basis of the written test and skill test. The written test comprises 100 objective-type questions which need to be completed in the specified time. The question papers comprise four sections i.e Reasoning, Mathematics, English and General Awareness. Candidates who will clear the written examination will be called for the skill test. In the skill test, they have to demonstrate their skill. Eventually, they will be selected for the designated post.
Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Check Here||Indian Army Official Website|
|Download Here||Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Application Form|
|Check For More Details||Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
FAQs for Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023
Are we permitted to submit the application by hand and not via post?
No, only posted offline application forms will be entertained by the authorities.
What is the address where the application form will be posted?
Applicants need to post the application at the given address ‘The Officer-in-Charge, Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra), PIN-411001’
On what basis is the recruitment for the Grade II post done?
The candidates shall be called for the offline exam and after which a competence test will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates.