Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2022 – Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has published notification for the recruitment of teachers in TGT PGTand PRT departments. In this article, we will discuss the application forms, eligibility criteria and also the last date of the examination. This is a great opportunity for the aspirants who want to pursue their careers as a Teacher in a disciplined Army school. This article will be having a link for downloading the official notifications.
The Army Public Schools (APS) will get stationed all over India in the cantonment zones. Apart from this the schools are regulated and even managed by the respective Military Authorities and are authorized by CBSE.
The Online Test is going to take place in the month of November 2022 for various categories of Teachers. The vacancies are assigned by the local authorities or the management of the school. However, the vacancies will be either a ‘Regular’ or ‘Fixed One’.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2022-Overview of the Examination
The below table gives an idea about the examination, various bodies involved in the organization and much more important information. Please carefully read the table below:
|Article Name||Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2022|
|Department Name||AWES (Army Welfare Education Society)|
|Name of the Designation||Primary Trained Teacher(PRT)|
Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT)
Post Graduate Teacher(PGT)
|Number of Vacancies||To be Announced by the Local Authority at their own level|
|Nature of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Postings of Jobs||Across India|
|Official Page||AWES Website|
Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2022-Cardinal Dates
|Registration begins on||25th of August 2022|
|Registration ends on||5th of October 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online only|
|Releasing date of Admit Cards||20th of October 2022|
|Date of Examination||5th and 6th of November 2022|
|Announcement of the Result||20th of November 2022|
These are the important dates regarding the examination. Candidates should be wary of these dates as missing any of these dates would cause them a major impact on their aspirations.
Applicants should visit the official website regularly for important updates regarding examinations and admit cards. Admit cards will be available online on their official website or one can also check our site for updates regarding the same. Admit card or Hall ticket is a compulsory document for attaining entry to the exam centre. There are certain instructions on admit card that is necessary to follow. Please read them carefully.
Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
To begin with, here the eligibility criteria is dissected into two categories :
- Educational Criteria
- Age and Experience Criteria
We will discuss them in a sequence below:
- For PGT aspirants, the basic educational qualification required is post-graduation with a minimum of 50% marks overall. In addition to this, there is a professional requirement of a B.Ed degree in which a minimum of only 50% is in need.
- For TGT candidates, the educational qualification is graduation with only 50 per cent marks. Now same goes here a B.Ed degree is in demand with an Aggregate of 50 per cent marks.
- For PRT candidates, a graduate degree with a minimum of 50 % aggregate. Additionally, a 2-year D.EI.Ed / B.EI.Ed OR the aspirants with B.Ed are also eligible with 50 % overall but with the exception that a six-month PDPET/Bridge course from an NCTE acknowledged institute.
Age and Experience Criteria
- For the candidates termed as ‘Fresh candidates’, the requirement of their age is below 40 years on the 1st of April 2023. These candidates do not require any experience.
- And the candidates termed as ‘Experienced Candidates’, the requirement is below 57 years of age as of 1st of April 2023. Furthermore, the experience required is a minimum of 5 years in the respective category in which they are applying. The experience should be within the last 10 years.
Steps to Follow for Registration and Application
To start with, the application and registration for the application are to be done online mode only. The registration is to be done on the official website i.e https://www.awesindia.com/. As mentioned in the above table, the candidates can register and apply from the window of 25th August to the 5th of October 2022. The steps to follow are :
- First of all the candidate should have a valid AADHAR CARD, Active Mobile Number and E-Mail ID.
- Now the candidates have to visit the official website.
- The Home Page opens and then on the left side, candidate will find an OST tab
- Click on that link to register.
- In the Registration Process, the candidate will get an OTP in mobile number as well as an e-mail ID.
- Now fill in the required fields in the form.
- After submitting, a message having the candidate’s application number and Login ID particulars is received in the listed mobile number.
- Afterwards, the candidate should have to fill in the necessary fields.
- Fill in the marks obtained in the graduation or in B.Ed.
- Upload Passport size photograph and its size should be upto a Maximum of 50Kb. The format should be in jpg or png.
- Similarly, upload the signature in jpg or png format with a maximum size of 50Kb.
- Eventually, the candidate can preview their application and submit it accordingly.
- After submitting the application, the page will redirect to the payment page.
- The payment should be in online mode only. The application fee is Rs 500.
- After this, Once the registration is complete, the candidate will get a confirmation through email and mobile number.
Documents Required Prior to Filling the Registration Form
The following documents are to be kept ready prior to filling up the Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT application form :
- The scanned copy of the signature and the photograph in jpg or png format. Besides this, the size of the scanned images should not be more than 50 Kb.
- The document exhibiting the DOB.
- All the documents of Education.
Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Download||Official Notification Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2022|
|Apply Online||Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2022|
|Visit||Bihar Home Page|
I have not given the CTET exam. Am I eligible for Army School AWES TGT PGT PRT Recruitment?
No.CTET/TET is not a necessary qualification to appear in the Army school test.
Can we apply for both PGT and PRT at the same time?
As the exams will be held on the same day and same time, therefore it’s not possible to appear for both at the same time.