The Board for Agriculture and Scientist Recruitment has announced the ASRB ARS Recruitment 2023. To apply for ASRB ARS Recruitment 2023 for 272 posts interested and eligible candidates are required to visit the official website at https://asrb.org.in/. Officials have revised the application form date from 5th July to 30th August 2023. The link for applying online will be made available till 20 September 2023. We would suggest that the candidates must read the article till the end. Here we are providing the information in relation to the ASRB ARS Application 2023 in relation to the steps to apply online, important dates for the application, application fee, eligibility criteria, etc.
ASRB ARS Recruitment 2023
The Agricultural Scientist and Recruitment Board announced the notification of the revised dates for the recruitment of the ARS posts. The notification of Advt. No. 1(8)/2023 was published online. Candidates to get recruited for the ASRB ARS Recruitment 2023 are supposed to apply online and appear for the pen/paper-based examination. As per the notification, the exam will take place in the month of October or November. If the candidates are willing to apply for the available posts, then we suggest the candidates to read the eligibility criteria and apply for the post as soon as possible.
If for any reason the applicants fail to submit the complete application form online before the deadline, then will not be considered further and no permission will be given to such candidates for examination further.
ASRB ARS Application 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Recruitment||ASRB ARS Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Officials||Agricultural Scientist and Recruitment Board|
|Number of Posts||260|
|Date of Commencement to Apply||30th August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||20th September 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Examination||October or November|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam |
|Exam Pattern||Written Exam – 300 Marks|
Research Accomplishment- 40 Marks
Personal interview – 60 Marks
Total Marks – 400
asrb.org.in 2023 Eligibility for 260 Posts
The ASR Board has released the @asrb.org.in 2023 Eligibility Criteria which the candidates are required to fulfil. These eligibility criteria are the standards on which the interested candidates are tested before the written examination takes place. Such eligibility standards are mentioned below in the article. Read them carefully before proceeding further.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates applying must have a Ph.D. degree in the relevant discipline from the Indian University. Those who are Ph.D. scholars from a foreign university are required to attach the certificate issued by the UGC.
- Age: The age required by the candidates applying for the post must be 21 years minimum and 35 years maximum as of 1st January 2023.
- Upper Age Limit: Candidates of selected reserved categories applying are also given the privilege of age relaxation. Age relaxation is as follows:
SC/ST- 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PwBD – 10 years
- Number of Attempts: Officials have given only limited attempts for the candidates to apply for the post of Agriculture. Only 6 attempts are provided to the candidates from the Un-reserved category and 9 attempts to the reserved category to apply till the age limit is over. Even if the age eligibility is satisfied but the number of attempts is finished, the candidates will not be able to apply for the exam further.
- Nationality: Candidates willing to apply for the posts must be citizens of India, Nepal, or Bhutan or must be a refugee from Tibet who settled in India before 1st January 1962.
- Disciplines: There are certain limitations on the disciplines required for the candidates applying for the recruitment. Applicants applying must have done his/her studies in certain relevant disciplines. The list of the disciplines required is mentioned in the pdf. The link to such a PDF is provided at the end of the article.
- Those candidates who have already applied and cleared the examination in the early years will not be allowed to sit for the examination under the same discipline.
How to Apply for ARS Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the posts opened for ARS, the eligible candidates are required to visit the homepage of the official website. Here in this section, we have mentioned the steps that are required for the candidate to know before applying. The step-wise on How to Apply for ARS Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below.
- Browse the URL and visit the homepage of the official website ASRB.
- Click on the ARS Section, which you can locate on the left side of the page.
- Click on the link and download the notification for detailed information.
- Now click on the link that states “Apply Online“.
- For submitting the form candidates are required to fill out their personal details following which the document upload is important.
- After clicking on the final submission of the application form, the candidates are required to pay the application fee as per their reservation category.
- Pay the application fee for the exam online and print the receipt.
- Now at the last click the print button or press Ctrl+S to save the application form for further use.
ASRB ARS 2023 Application Fee
Those who are willing to apply for agricultural posts in ASRB are required to pay the ASRB ARS 2023 Application Fee online. Candidates can pay the application fee through the Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ UPI. The amount a candidate is required to pay depends on the reservation category of the candidate. The amount to be paid is mentioned below, which are as follows:
ASRB ARS Recruitment 2023: Important Link
|To Apply||ASRB ARS Recruitment 2023|
|To Check||ARS Recruitment Discipline Eligibility Criteria 2023|
ARS Notification PDF 2023
ASRB ARS Vacancy Distribution 2023
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
When will the officials open the link for the candidates to apply online for the ASRB ARS Recruitment 2023?
Officials will open the link to apply online for the ASRB ARS Recruitment 2023 from 30th August 2023.
What is the salary pay band given to the candidate who gets selected for the ASRB ARS?
The salary pay band to the candidates by the recruiters are Pay band 3- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with RGP of Rs. 6000/- (revised Pay level 10 – Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400).
What number of vacancies has been released for the year 2023 by the ASRB?
ASRB has released 260 vacancies for the year 2023.