The State Level Recruitment Commission (SLRC) has recently published a notification for the Assam Direct Recruitment 2023. Here, the supervising authority will recruit 12600 candidates for the Class III and IV posts. The minimum education required from the candidates is 10th standard. Aspirants meeting the posts-wise criteria are eligible to apply for the posts. The application process for the respective posts will start on the 10th of November and continue by the 29th of December. The officials will only accept the recruitment form submitted online within the specified date.
Interested aspirants are requested to scroll down the post for more information about the forthcoming recruitment. If they are eligible for Grade 3 & 4 posts, then they can continue with the application process.
Assam Direct Recruitment 2023
Aspirants can start the application process by confirming their eligibility for the respective posts. Only then can they move to the application stage. The application process for the Assam Direct Grade 3 & 4 2023 Recruitment starts with filling up the form and ends with its submission. Applicants will be required to follow sequential steps to submit the form successfully. The information entered in the form should be faultless. Aspirants need not deposit any application fees for the specified posts. Once the ADRC recruitment process is completed, the recruitment authority will begin the selection process.
ADRC Grade 3 and 4 Recruitment 2023: Quick Overview
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||Assam Direct|
|Supervising Authority||State Level Recruitment Commission (SLRC)|
|Designations||Class IV & III|
|Total Vacant Seat||12600|
|Minimum Education||10th Standard|
|Start of Application Process||10th of November|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Deadline to Apply||29th of December|
|Stages of Selection||Group 3: Written Exam and Skill Test |
Group 4: Written Exam and Interview
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023
- Assam Rifle Recruitment 2023
- TN TRB Recruitment 2023
- BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria for ADRC Class III/IV Posts
The important part of the application process is to verify the eligibility for the respective posts. Candidates meeting the requirements of the recruitment can fill out the form. Furthermore, their application will be accepted by the supervising authority. The points below describe the site.sebaonline.org Class III and Class IV Recruitment Qualification 2023.
- Applicants must be domiciled citizens of the Assam State.
- As of the 1st of January 2023, the age of the applicants should be between 18 to 40. The category-wise upper age limit relaxation is given below:
- SC/ST Category: 5 years
- OBC/MOBC Category: 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 02 years
- Divyang/Handicapped Applicants: 10 Years
- The educational qualification for the respective posts is based on the vacancy.
- Class III: Aspirants must have a qualified 12th Standard bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Library Science with a Stenography Certificate.
- Class IV: The minimum education of the applicants should be 10th Standard and the maximum is 12th Standard.
- Aspirants are requested to download the official notification and refer for detailed education qualifications according to the respective posts.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically fit for the forthcoming recruitment.
Assam Direct Grade 3 & 4 2023 Vacancy
|Serial Number||Grade 3||Total Vacant Seat|
|01||Category I (Bachelor Degree Level)||4055|
|02||Category II (HSSLC Level)||3127|
|03||Category III (HSLC Level)||418|
|04||HSLC (Class 10th)||1060|
|05||HSLC (Class 10th + ITI)||1990|
|06||Upto 8th Standard||1950|
Apply for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 Online
Aspirants with the above recruitment eligibility can apply for the respective posts. They will be required to follow the consecutive steps for the successful submission of the recruitment form. The steps provided below present a detailed explanation of the application process.
- Open the Assam Class III & Class IV Official Website Link 2023: https://www.assam.gov.in or https://site.sebaonline.org
- The official page will present the application form link for all the posts.
- Press the given link and move to the separate recruitment page.
- Here, aspirants are requested to register themselves by filling out the registration form.
- Then, receive the login credentials in their registered contact details.
- Input the information given on the application login page and access the recruitment form.
- The recruitment form will be displayed on the screen, asking for the applicant’s details, vacancy and educational information.
- Upload the scanned copy of the latest photograph and signature.
- This is to notify candidates that there are no application fees for the recruitment form.
- After following the above steps, submit it.
- Finally, print out its hard copy for the future recruitment process.
Assam Direct Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Assam Grade III & Grade IV Application Link |
|Read for More Information||Assam Direct Recruitment Notification (Class III)|
Assam Direct Recruitment Notification (Class IV)
|Follow For updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the Assam Direct Recruitment
Are there any application fees for the Assam Direct Recruitment?
No, there are no such application fees for the Grade III & Grade IV recruitment.
What documents do we require in the application process?
Aspirants only need to have a scanned image and signature to upload on the recruitment form.
What is the method for selecting candidates for the Class IV posts?
The supervising authority will conduct the written examination and Interview for the Class IV vacancies.
What minimum age is required to apply for the Class 3 and 4 posts?
Applicants must have reached the age of 18 years to apply for the respective posts.