Assam Police Recruitment 2023: The SLPRB is looking to recruit candidates for different designations of Grade 4. For this, the board will conduct an application process from 10 January 2023 to 8 February 2023. This application process will be exclusively conducted on the official website of the board. So, the applicants who are interested and more importantly eligible to take part in the Assam Police Recruitment 2023 can fill out the application form on the prescribed dates.
Regarding the Grade 4 posts recruitment, there is a notification also present on the board’s website. The applicants must read the entire SLPRB Grade 4 Notification 2023 before they take part in the application process. Moreover, the applicants can check out all the useful information prevalent in that notification throughout this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Assam Police Recruitment 2023
There are a total of 928 posts for which the board is conducting this Assam Police Recruitment 2023. In this, the applicants can apply for various designations in different departments. These departments are Assam Police, Assam Commando Battalions, DGCD & CCHG, Assam, and Fire and Emergency Services, Assam. The posts in these departments for Assam Police Grade IV Recruitment 2023 have distinct eligibility criteria. The applicants must check out all the eligibility criteria assigned for their desirous posts prior to beginning the online application process.
অসম আৰক্ষী নিযুক্তি 2023: Overview
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment Process||SLPRB Grade IV Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Conducting Board||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Name of the Departments||Assam Police, Assam Commando Battalions, DGCD & CGHG, Assam and Fire and Emergency Services|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Online Availability Date of Application Form||10 January 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application Form||8 February 2023|
|Selection Process||Document Verification and Physical Tests|
|SLPRB Assam Official Website||https://www.slprbassam.in/|
SLPRB Assam Grade IV Vacancy Details 2023
The SLPRB Assam Grade IV Vacancy for Grade IV posts is divided into different departments. The details of the number of vacancies with respect to these departments are in the following table.
|Name of the Department||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Assam Commando Battalions||360|
|DGCD & CGHG, Assam||97|
|Fire and Emergency Services, Assam||13|
Assam Grade IV Posts Salary 2023
The scale of pay for the Grade IV posts in the recruitment process is Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 52,00/-. Moreover, the applicants will also get a grade pay of Rs. 3900/- (for the Attendant post in Assam Police Rs. 4400/-) after their selection. Other details regarding the allowances and perks for their respective Grade 4 posts will be shared with the applicants once they are selected.
- NDA Pune Group C Recruitment 2023
- BRO GREF Recruitment 2023
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2022-2023
- Delhi Police Constable Driver 2023
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For several Grade 4 posts, the following is the list of all the associated Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility. So, all interested applicants must check out the eligibility criteria for the post they are applying for before they proceed to fill out the application form.
- The applicant applying for the post must be an Indian citizen who is a permanent resident of Assam as well.
- As of 1 July 2022, the age limit decided by the board for the applicants in Assam Commando Battalions is 18 to 25 years. For posts of Assam Police, DGCD & CHGH and Fire and Emergency Services, the age limit is 18 to 40 years.
- The applicant must be a fluent speaker of the Assamese Language or any other language of the State.
- For detailed information regarding the minimum requirements for each Group IV post at SLPRB, the applicants can refer to Assam Police Group IV Posts Minimum Requirements
Upper Age Relaxation
In accordance with the age limit for different posts, the maximum age limit is relaxable for reserved categories. The information regarding this age relaxation is as follows.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC, ST (P) and ST (H)||5 years|
slprbassam.in Grade 4 Recruitment Application Process 2023
During the slprbassam.in Grade 4 Recruitment Application Process 2023, the applicants will have to follow the following steps. The applicants must keep their valid mobile numbers with the before initiating this process.
- Firstly, the applicants need to go to the official portal of the conducting board using https://www.slprbassam.in/.
- On the homepage of the board’s website, the link for the online application portal of the board will be present.
- Through this link, the applicants will end up on a new page.
- This page will have a relevant link through which the applicants can start the registration process for Group 4 posts.
- During registration, the applicants must use their valid mobile numbers to create their Recruitment Ids.
- Using this Recruitment Id, the applicants can fill out the application form.
- After filling out the application form, the applicants must also upload all the documents that are needed for it.
- When the documents are submitted, the applicants should give their whole application form a check before submitting it.
- Once the applicants are done checking their application form they can submit it.
- After submitting the application form, the applicants should attain a hard copy for the forthcoming recruitment rounds.
Assam Police Grade 4 Posts Application Form 2023 Required Documents
The applicants must have the below-mentioned documents ready with them to upload in the Assam Police Grade 4 Application Form 2023.
- A Passport-Size Photograph
- A Certificate for Age Proof
- A Pass Certificate of HSLC or equivalent qualification
- A Birth Certificate
- Class 8th Pass Certificate for applicants who have not passed HSLC yet
- A Certificate for other applicable educational qualification
- A Certificate of Caste from a certified authority
SLPRB Grade 4 Posts Selection Process 2023
For the Grade 4 posts, the first selection round is preliminary document verification. The board will verify all the relevant documents that the applicants possess. Once this document verification is complete, the shortlisted applicants will appear for Physical Tests. The Physical Standard test will be of qualifying nature and after this, the applicants will appear for the Trade Proficiency tests according to the post they have applied for. To learn all the future updates regarding SLPRB Grade 4 Posts Selection Process 2023, the applicants must visit our portal on a daily basis.
|Apply Online Through||Assam Police Grade 4 Application Form 2023 (Active on 10 January 2023)|
|For More Information Check Out||Assam Police Grade 4 Notification 2023|
|Follow For Useful Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What is the application fee to apply for Grade 4 posts in Assam Police?
There is no application fee that the applicants have to pay in order to apply for the Group 4 posts.
How will the applicants obtain the admit card for Physical Tests in SLPRB Grade 4 Posts Selection Process 2023?
The board will release the admit card exclusively on its official website, the applicants can download it there.
Will all the applicants who appear for Preliminary Document Verification get to be a part of the Physical Tests?
Only those applicants will take part in the physical tests whose documents are found correct on verification.