Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications for the Assam PSC Recruitment 2023. 264 candidates will be recruited for the Assistant and Junior Engineer posts. Only Diploma candidates are eligible for the অসম পিএছচি জেই এই 2023 নিযুক্তি. The online application process starts on the 6th of November 2023. Candidates can visit the apsc.nic.in portal for the Assam PSC Recruitment 2023.
Candidates can stick to our article for recruitment-related information. At the end of the article, we have also come up with the recruitment notification pdf and the application link. Check out the whole article for authentic updates.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2023
The Assam PSC Recruitment 2023 will start by applying for the respective posts. While applying for the application, candidates need to enter their personal and educational information. They also need to upload specific documents in the process. After completing the application process, candidates will be called for the written examination.
Apply Here>> Assam Junior Engineer 2023 Application Form Link
|Name of the Recruitment||PSC-Direct Recruitment|
|Concerned Authority||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical. Electrical, and Chemical)|
|Department||Public Works Road and Public Works ( Building and |
|Total Vacancies||JE: 264|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
APSC JE Application Schedule 2023
|Notification Release Date||6th November 2023|
|Commencement of Application||6th November 2023|
|End Date of Application||5th December 2023|
|End Date of Deposition of Application |
|7th December 2023|
অসম পিএছচি জেই এই 2023 নিযুক্তি Eligibility
Interested candidates must check the অসম পিএছচি জেই এই 2023 নিযুক্তি Eligibility. If they find themselves eligible only then should they apply for recruitment proceedings. The eligibility criteria for the recruitment are explained below.
- Applicants should be citizens of India and domiciled citizens of the state.
- Fluency in any State’s Official language i.e Assamese, Bodo or Bengali.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Applicant should have a regular course diploma from an affiliated technical institute.
- Junior Engineer: Applicants must have reached the age of 18 years and not more than 38 years as on 1st January 2023.
- Assistant Engineer: The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and the maximum age is 38 years as on 1st January 2023.
Note: Applicants belonging to reserved categories can refer to notifications for age relaxation.
apsc.nic.in Assistant and Junior Engineer Vacancies 2023
A total of 264 apsc.nic.in Assistant and Junior Engineer Vacancies 2023 are released by the Assam Public Service Commission(APSC). The vacancies are bifurcated into two posts, Junior and Assistant Engineers in Civil trade. Candidates can check the table for the details of vacancies on the basis of category.
APSC JE 2023 Required Documents
In the application process, candidates need to upload the documents. The list of APSC JE 2023 Required Documents is given in the points. Candidates should upload them respectively with the appropriate file size.
- Passport-size photograph ( 50 Kb to 200 Kb)
- Signature ( 50 Kb to 200 Kb)
- Documents in pdf format with a file size of 2 MB. Applicants can scan the documents in 200 dpi greyscale.
- Class 10th Certificate or any other age-proof certificate.
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- BPL and PwBD Certificate
- No Objection Certificate for State Government Employees.
APSC JE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Eligible candidates can commence the Assam JE Recruitment 2023 Application process. To assist the candidates in the application process the following steps are given below to simplify the procedure.
Step 1: Navigate to the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) website: https://apsc.nic.in.
Step 2: In the latest recruitment advertisement, tap on the respective post link.
Step 3: Now, register yourself on the portal with a valid email address.
Step 4: One Time Registration (OTR) will be generated in a trice.
Step 5: Log in for the application form.
Step 6: Fill out the application form with authentic details and upload all the given documents with precise file sizes.
Step 7: Submit the application before previewing it.
Step 8: Deposit the prescribed application fee.
Step 9: Finally, print the application form with the fee receipt for the document process.
APSC JE Application Fees 2023
Applicants can deposit the APSC JE Application Fees 2023 from the CSC-SPV portal. This portal charges Rs 40 as the procession fees and 8% tax. The application fee is not to be refunded in any circumstances or reserved for other applications. All the details of the application fee are tabulated in the given table:
|Category||Application Fees||Total Fees (including Processing Charges)|
|Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), Other Backward Class(OBC) and Most Other Backward |
|Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD)||0||47.20|
Assam APSC JE 2023 Selection Process
The Assam APSC JE 2023 Selection Process comprises a written examination and document verification. A detailed explanation of the exam scheme is given below.
- Written Examination: The date of the written examination will be notified by the authorities in the official portal. The written examination is divided into two parts. The 100 MCQs are framed in the question paper which needs to be completed in two hours. The Quantitative aptitude, General awareness, Intelligence and reasoning questions are framed in Part A. The trade-related questions are given in Part B.
- Document Verification: Candidates who cleared the written examination will be called for documentation. The concerned authorities will scrutinise all the documents of the candidates.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Assam PSC JE Application Link|
|Check For More Details||Assam Junior Engineer Notification Pdf|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the last date for the APSC JE Posts?
5th December 2023
How will the candidates be recruited for the respective posts?
The selection of the candidate consists of a written examination and document verification.
What is the structure of the Assam PSC Recruitment written examination?
The written examination is divided into two parts. Part A consists of 50 marks and Part B consists of 100 marks.