Assam Special TET 2023: The Department of school education of Assam has invited applications for the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). This application covers the area of the 6th Schedule of Assam. Under the TET examination, candidates will be authorised to teach the Upper Primary and Lower Primary students in the schools. The online application commenced on the 5th of March 2023 and continues till the 25th of March 2023.
For the detailed explanation of the form, we have come up with all the related information in the given article. Here all the details will be simplified for interested candidates. Applicants must read the given article and continue its proceedings.
Assam Special TET 2023
In the Assam Special TET 2023, candidates who fall in the 6th Scheduled Area will be eligible for the TET. In the online application, candidates must upload scanned documents of the appropriate size. The application fees for paper 1 and paper 2 will be deposited separately by the candidates. Only online applications will be accepted by the authorities with the complete form. Check the highlights of the Assam 6th Schedule Teacher Eligibility Test 2023.
|Name of the Examination||Teacher Eligibility Test(TET)|
|Authority||Department of School Education|
|Concerned Area||6th Schedule Districts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
|Paper||Paper-1 (Lower Primary level)|
Paper-2 (Upper Primary Level)
Assam Special Teacher Eligibility Test (TET): Important Dates
|Commencement of Application||5th March 2023|
|End Date of Application||25th March 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||15th April 2023|
|Examination Date||30th April 2023|
- Delhi DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2023
- UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
- UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2023
Assam Lower and Upper Primary Level Special TET Eligibility
Interested candidates must check the Assam Lower and Upper Primary Level TET Eligibility. If found eligible only then they should apply for the application or else their application will be rejected. There is no age limit for the applicants and they only need to fulfil the criteria given below.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
- Applicant must be 6th Scheduled district inhabitant.
- Educational Essentials for Lower Primary Level: 50% marks in class 12th.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (Two Years). OR
- Four Years in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Diploma in Special Education. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks and B.Ed.
- Educational Essentials for Upper Primary Level: Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- 50% marks in Bachelors or Masters and B.Ed. OR
- 50% marks in B.El.Ed. OR
- 50% marks in High School and 4 years in B.Ed in B.Sc or B.A. OR
- 50% marks in Bachelor and 1-year B.Ed in Special Education.
Note: Students appearing in the final year exam of the respective courses are also eligible for the examination. 5% relaxation in High School or Graduation marks to the SC, ST, OBC, MOBC and PH students. B.El.Ed candidates will also get 5% relaxation.
List of Documents
Before commencing the application process, applicants should have scanned documents in order to upload them to the form. The Ssa.assam.gov.in STET 2023 Documents are given below with the size of the file and its format.
- Passport size coloured photograph and Signature with a file size of 30 to 35Kb. The format of the file should be in jpg or jpeg format.
- The given documents should be uploaded either in jpg or jpeg format with a file size of not more than 350 kb.
- Class 12th Certificates
- Professional Course Marksheet
- Admit Card of Ongoing Professional Course
- Aadhar Card, Voter Id or any other valid id card.
Assam LP/UP Special TET Application Process 2023
Applicants applying for the Assam LP/UP TET Application Process 2023 must navigate to the official portal. Thereafter, the application form will be provided to the candidates which should be filled out correctly. In order to help the candidates, we have come up with simplified points which will help them in the procedure.
- Applicants must browse the Elementary Education, Government of Assam Portal: https://ssa.assam.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Teacher Eligibility Test” Icon.
- Now, click on “Apply Online” and thereafter the “Application Form” button.
- Now, fill out the form with utmost care after which the registration id and password will be generated.
- Login to the account for further proceedings.
- After completing the form, payment of the prescribed fee should be done.
- At last, print or download the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
The Assam Special TET Examination Fee 2023 for the general category is Rs. 450/- whereas it is Rs. 200/- for the Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates. The Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Most Other Backward Classes (MOBC) examination fee is Rs. 350/-. The given fee structure is applicable for Paper I as well as for Paper II. The payment of the fee should be done through various online payment gateways.
Assam 6th Schedule TET Exam Structure
Paper I: Candidates who intend to teach class I to V students must clear this examination. This test consists of 5 sections i.e Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I and II, Mathematics and EVS. Each section comprises 30 MCQs of 30 marks and the total marks are 150. Each question carries one mark and there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer
Paper II: Candidates who intend to teach the Upper Primary Classes (VI to VIII) have to pass this exam. In this examination, candidates have to choose subjects from Mathematics and Science or Social Studies. The first three sections of the examination will be the same whereas the last section will be based on the chosen subjects. The structure of the examination is provided in the given image.
Assam Special TET 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Assam Special TET Application Link|
|Check For More Details||Assam Special TET Notification Pdf|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which area is eligible for the Assam Special TET application form?
Candidates from the 6th Scheduled Area of Assam are eligible for the TET application form.
Are appearing candidates in the professional courses eligible?
Only the final-year appearing candidates are eligible for the Assam Special TET.
What are the minimum qualifying marks for the examination?
Candidates from the general categories need to score 60% marks whereas the remaining category students must score 55% marks