ATMA Admit Card 2022: Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) will conduct the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) on 29th May 2022. ATMA Admit Card 2022 window is open from 26th May 2022 till the exam date from the official portal www.atmaaims.com. Every year applicants in huge amounts register themselves and sit in the examination to get admission into different postgraduate programs in 200 business schools available in the country. Only those candidates will be able to download their AIMS ATMA Admit Card 2022 who registered themselves for the examination by entering the login credentials provided to them during the registration process. Here in this article, you will get to know the details about the atmaaims.com Admit Card 2022.
ATMA Admit Card 2022
The candidates who will be appearing in the examination must download their ATMA hall ticket before the main date via online medium www.atmaaims.com, otherwise, they have to face the serious issue of a slow server if they will try to download the hall ticket on the exam date. The officials of AIMS will not send the ATMA 2022 hall ticket through fax, email or speed post to the candidates appearing in the examination.
To get the softcopy of the AIMS ATMA hall ticket 2022, applicants must enter correct login credits and should keep the hall ticket secure until the conduction of admission procedures. If any candidate tries to sit in an illegitimate way then they will be marked as absent without any explanations from the staff present at the exam centre. Other materials about the ATMA hall ticket, exam pattern, download process etc can be collected from the remaining sections of the page.
|Higher Authority||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Exam Name||AIMS Test for Management Studies (ATMA)|
|Constancy||five times in a year|
|Hall Ticket Date||26th May 2022|
|Exam Date||29th May 2022|
|Result Date||03rd June 2022|
ATMA Examination Pattern 2022
- The question paper will be containing 180 MCQs divided into six sections and it’s not mandatory to solve the section in sequence order.
- The time duration to solve the test is 03 hours (180 minutes) and on average one minute will be given to solve one question and 30 minutes to solve one section.
- The AIMS ATMA 2022 question paper will be covering some important topics such as Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative Skills & Verbal Skills.
- For each correct or best answer, you will get a score of one mark, for an un-attempted question a zero score will be given, and lastly, for each wrong or incorrect answer, 0.25 scores will be deducted/reduced.
Steps to Download ATMA Admit Card 2022
- Start the process by visiting the official website of the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) www.atmaaims.com.
- After arriving on the main page of the website, the link with the ‘ATMA Exam Admit Card 2022’ will be appearing, tap on it and you will connect to a new web page.
- Supply the details demanded on the ATMA Exam 2022 login page and complete the process by ticking on the ‘Login/Submit’ button.
- The moment you will tick on the button, a fresh web sheet will be sharing your AIMS ATMA Admit Card 2022 details.
- Investigate each detail mentioned inside the admission letter in detail and in case you found any error in the admission letter, contact the helpline number and request them to edit the error ASAP.
- Once the rectification process will get complete, commence the download process by downloading the ATMA admission letter 2022 in the pdf file.
- Also, take out the multiple photocopies of the admission letter and keep them somewhere safe till the exam day.
The list of examination cities where the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2022 will be conducted are:
- Ahmedabad, Vadodara (Gandhinagar).
- Amravati, Aurangabad & Chandrapur, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Nashik, Palghar, Pune, Solapur (Maharashtra).
- Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh).
- Delhi NCR.
- Guwahati; Hyderabad/ Secunderabad.
Test centers may be cancelled, combined or changed depending on the number of candidates in the specific centres/new centres added to the above list. The changes in the list of test centres are not allowed except for valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made prior to the close of the registration date, subject to the availability of seats and the approval of the test administrator.
Guidelines about Exam Centres
- Candidates should carefully listen to the instructions given by the Test Supervisors about the examination before the commencement of the exam inside the computer lab.
- Any kind of violation of the AIMS ATMA instructions or any unethical practices will result in the disqualification of the candidate from the examination and the decision of the Supervisor in this regard will be final.
- Any textual and electronic gadgets and seeking help from other candidates in the examination are prohibited inside the examination hall.
- The seating arrangement of the candidates will be done as per their roll number and no request for the modification of the seats will not be accepted by the authority.