AU Degree Result 2023: Andhra University (AU) has officially released the 2023-24 academic session results of various undergraduate and post-graduate examination courses offered by the university for its students. All those students who gave their semester exams were holding their breath to get any update about the AU degree course result 2023 because it’s the students only who know how much hard work they’ve done for the Andhra University semester examination.
The students can get the results of their respective courses by visiting the official website or from the link provided below. Andhra University Results 2023 have been prepared on the grounds of student’s performance in the whole semester and it can only be checked only through the online medium i.e. from the university website andhrauniversity.edu.in. Stay connected with this page to know more about the AU Degree result 2023.
AU Degree Result 2023
As shared in the above paragraph, the university has already posted the UG/PG courses results for the 2022-23 session and the Andhra University will not provide any printed copy or softcopy of the results, so the only way via which students can check their degree courses result is by visiting the official website. The andhrauniversity.edu.in UG/PG courses result can be downloaded by entering the university registration number and captcha code asked on the result page. You can check more news about the AU UG/PG Results 2023 from the rest of the article.
|University Name||Andhra University|
|Exam Type||Semester exam|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Doctorate Programs|
|Status of Result||Available|
Facts about Andhra University Degree Results 2023
Some facts about the Andhra University degree courses results 2023 which you must know for your benefit are provided below:
- The academic session of Andhra University is carried by the semester system through which the academic year is divided into two parts i.e. Mid-term exam & End term exam in each semester.
- The university conducts the mid-term exam for UG/PG courses 1st, 3rd & 5th semesters in August & September/October respectively, and the end-term exam in November/December.
- The students must check that the details mentioned inside their semester marksheet are correct and matches their course.
- To proceed for the next semester, students have to clear both the examination of that academic session.
- To submit their grievance, students must submit an application form to the Controller of Examination within a limited timeframe.
How to Download AU Degree Results 2023?
Andhra University results 2023 have been officially released and some sites might have made it difficult for the student to check the results of their respective courses but as a writer, we’ve tried our best to make you understand the steps involved in downloading the AU degree result by uploading the direct links of each course below. You can check your Andhra University UG/PG different courses results by going through the steps explained below:
- Move towards the Andhra University portal andhrauniversity.edu.in and then click on the ‘Examination’ tab given on the right side.
- Select the ‘Results’ tab after landing on the new web page and select your course from the list given inside the box.
- After selecting the course, the list of those semesters whose results have been released will be displayed on your screen.
- To check your semester result, tick on the ‘Show’ box and the result login window will get open on your system.
- Inside the result window, submit your registration number and tick the ‘I am not a robot’ and then press on the ‘Submit’ box.
- Be patient for a few minutes and the fresh page will be sharing the particulars about your 2023 AU different courses results.
- Start investigating with all the pointers shared inside the result and after getting confirmation that all the pointers mentioned inside are correct, put an end to the process by clicking on the ‘Download’ button.
Pointers shared inside AU Degree result 2023
It’s essential for the students to cross-check that the pointers printed inside their course marksheet are correct and the list of pointers which you will going to cross-check are:
- University & College Name.
- Course & Semester Name.
- Exam Type (Mid-term/End-term).
- Student Name.
- Roll Number.
- Parent/Guardian Name.
- Marks scored in each subject & Total marks scored.
- Grade Point scored & Final Remarks (Pass/Fail/Debarred).
- Date of publication of result.
Candidates should be aware that the copy of the result they will be having during the online access will be a copy of the original mark sheet and to obtain the original mark sheet student have to visit their college/institution. After getting the original marksheet, students are guided to preserve it for future reference and in case they lose it they’ve to apply for the duplicate marksheet which will be a hectic process.
Andhra Result Re-evaluation Process 2023
- If a student is sure that the marks awarded to them are incorrect, they can request a re-evaluation after the results have been announced.
- Forms for applying for re-evaluation can be obtained from the university’s examination cell or on their official website andhrauniversity.edu.in and students can only submit their re-evaluation form for the theoretical subjects along with the prescribed fee within a given time period.
- After the completion of the re-evaluation process, the revised results of Andhra University UG/PG courses results 2023 will be uploaded on the university portal in the form of a pdf file and any kind of objections against the revised result will not be considered by the university.