Bangalore University Result 2022: The results are out for a few UG PG courses. The candidates enrolled in the remaining courses need to wait for some more time. Keep reading this article for step wise guidelines for checking and downloading the Banglore University result 2022. Banglore University, established in 1964 is actually a branch of the Univerity of Mysore. The University provides various courses in the fields of Science, Engineering, Commerce & Management, Education, Law and Arts.
Bangalore University Result 2022
|Conducting University||Bangalore University|
|Courses available||UG, PG, Doctorate, Distance courses, integrated courses|
|Result status||All results to be released soon|
Bangalore University UG/PG Result 2022
Bangalore University (BU) is a state University of Karnataka and is based in the city of Bangalore. The university is equipped with 48 departments which provide post-graduation courses. The university has 2 campuses, one is Jnana Bharathi and the other one is Central College. BU has 4 university colleges and around 734 affiliated colleges.
BU holds 151 position according to QS University Ranking, BU secures 15th rank in the Top Multi disciplinary universities at national level. The university strives to provide quality education in the various disciplines:
buofc.inhawk.com PG Results 2022
Bangalore University has a common platform for releasing the results for their UG, PG, Diploma courses. ‘https://buofc.inhawk.com/Examresults/’ is a result database website of Bangalore University. It has a simple user friendly interface that makes facilitation of results for the students very easy. The candidates only need to provide their ‘Student Registration No.’ to access their provisional marksheet.
How to check Bangalore University Results 2022?
To make the process of result checking convenient, Banglore University has created an integrated result retrieval website, that makes the ease of access much simpler. The Diploma, UG, PG results are available under the same roof, on the website: https://buofc.inhawk.com/Examresults/
Here is the procedure to view the candidates’ Provisional Results
- Visit the official website of Bangalore University by typing the URL, https://eng.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/ on the rectangular area (address bar) of your web browser.
- Now, scroll down the webpage and click on the ‘Results’ hyperlink which is under the ‘Examination’ title.
- You will now find yourself across the results portal of the University of Bangalore.
- Type your Registration No. in the given field box.
- Re-check the typed entry, if you have made a mistake in typing the Registration No, you can clear it by clicking on the ‘Clear’ button.
- If you are sure of your written entry, click ‘Check Result’.
- The result will appear on the screen now.
- The candidate can print the score card by clicking on the tiny ‘Print’ button, which will be just below the provisional result.
Important Particulars on the Result
The result of the candidate contains many important details which give a perception of the student’s progress on the subject matter. Here are the details on the Bangalore University score card:
- Authentication details of the student: Student Registration No, Student Name
- Academic details: Name of degree, course name, college name, exam session along with month and year, Semester No, Subject name with codes, component of the exams, marks scored and status of clearing the result.
Bangalore University Results 2022 Link
You can apply for admission online on the official website of Bangalore University. The selection team will shortlist candidates into a merit list and invite them for counselling. Bangalore University also accepts candidates who have cleared state level and national level entrance exams such as GATE, PGCET Karnataka, KCET, Joint CSIR UGC NET, UGC NET, etc.
You can check your BA result by Bangalore University on their official result portal.
Yes, Bangalore university provides the facility of revaluation for a limited time period of 15 days after the results have been announced. The candidates will have to pay an application fee along with the revaluation fee. The last date fee will have a fine of Rs. 250. Hence, interested candidates are advised to apply for the revaluation timely.
Presently, as many as 734 colleges are affiliated with Bangalore University in the session 2021-2022
The percentage of 70% and above qualifies as distinction in Bangalore University. The candidates are awarded Letter grade A for qualifying with distinction.
No, the admission deadline for admissions at Bangalore University has expired on 16th August 2022. The interested candidates may try again next year.