The BNP i.e., Bank Note Press has released 111 posts for which the Bank Note Press BNP Recruitment 2023 notification has been released. The candidates can apply for the Bank Note Press BNP Recruitment 2023 through the official website bnpdewas.spmicil.com. The recruitment will take place for the various posts of Junior Technician, Supervisor, and Junior Office Assistant. The concerned officials have already released a link for filling out the application form from 22nd July 2023 and candidates can fill out the form till 21st August 2023.
Further in this article, the candidates will be able to know about the eligibility criteria, application fee, and process to apply for the BNP Recruitment 2023.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Bank Note Press BNP Recruitment 2023
Officials will tentatively conduct the Bank Note Press BNP Recruitment 2023 examination in September or October. To appear in the examination, the candidates must complete and complete the application form. If the candidate fails to apply for the recruitment 2023 well in advance, then the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination. We thus advise them to fill out the application form before the end date. To apply for the BNP Recruitment, applicants will have to upload their documents along with the application form.
Without paying the application fee, officials will not accept the form online. The link to pay the application fee will be closed along with the link to the application form the same day. Read further to know more about the vacancy distribution and other relevant details which are mentioned in the article.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
BNP Admission 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Recruitment||Bank Note Press BNP Recruitment|
|Conducting Authority||Bank Note Press, Devas [BNP-Devas]|
|Recruiting Department||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India/ Department of Economic Affairs|
|Name of the Post||Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant & Junior Technician|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Initial Date for the Application Submisison||22nd July 2023|
|Application Submission Last Date||21st August 2023|
BNP 2023 Junior Technician Eligibility Criteria
The conducting authority has released some standards for the candidates to check themselves and analyze whether they are eligible to apply for the current positions or not. These BNP 2023 Junior Technician Eligibility Criteria help the officials and the candidates to know if they have applied all the basic requirements. These are the first steps in the screening process. The eligibility criteria that the candidate must know to decide whether to fill out the application form or not, it is important for the candidates to read the information given below.
|1.||Supervisor||Minimum: 18 years|
Maximum: 30 years
|First class diploma in Relevant Field|
|2.||Junior Office Assistant||Minimum: 18 years |
Maximum: 28 years
|Graduation with minimum 55% marks |
Computer knowledge and typing speed
|3.||Junior Technician||Minimum: 18 years|
Maximum: 25 years
|Full time ITI Certificate in the relevant field|
Bank Note Press Recruitment Vacancy Distribution 2023
From this section of the article, candidates will be able to know about the vacancy distribution of Bank Note Press Recruitment 2023. All the details about the Bank Note Press Recruitment Vacancy Distribution 2023 of 111 posts are mentioned below:
- Supervisor (Printing) – 08
- Supervisor (Control) – 03
- Supervisor (Information and Technology) – 01
- Junior Office Assistant – 04
- Junior Office Assistant – 27
- Junior Technician (Control) – 45
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory – Attendant Operator and Other) – 15
- Junior Technician (Mechanical/ Air Conditioning) – 03
- Junior Technician (Electrical /Information Technology) – 04
- Junior Technician (Civil/Environment) – 01
How to Apply for the BNP Junior Technician 2023?
Candidates need to visit the official website to apply for the Bank Note Press BNP Recruitment 2023. It is very important for them to know the exact process of application; hence, in this section of the article, we have mentioned the steps that they can follow practically to fill out and submit the application form. The given steps are about How to Apply for the BNP Junior Technician 2023.
- Search for the official website URL and visit the homepage.
- On the homepage click on the recruitment or application form page.
- The new web page will be loaded, and the candidates new to the official website will have to register by clicking on the registration link.
- After the candidates click on the registration link, they have to fill out all the details that are necessary and needed by the officials. Details include name, contact information, residing information, educational qualification of the candidate, etc.
- After providing all these details, candidates will be given this system-generated application ID and the password.
- Further, they must use this password and the application ID to log into the candidate’s profile and complete the Bank Note Press BNP Recruitment 2023 filling.
- Upload all the documents like ID proof, photo of the passport, educational qualification certificates, etc.
- Now finally submit the application form by paying the application fees online.
- Once the application is submitted, download the registration number, fee receipt, and the Bank Note Press BNP Recruitment 2023 form.
BNP Devas Application Fee 2023
To submit the form, the candidates must read out the table mentioned below which will tell them the amount a candidate has to pay while filling out the application. The BNP Devas Application Fee 2023, decided as per the reservation category are as follows:
|Reservation Category||Application Fee (Inclusive of GST)|
|To Apply||Bank Note Press BNP Recruitment 2023|
|To Check More||Bank Note Press BNP Recruitment Notification 2023|
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the last date to apply for the BNP Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply for BNP Recruitment 2023 till 21st August 2023.
What documents are required to apply for the recruitment process in Bank Note Press?
To apply for the recruitment process in Bank Note Press, the candidates must provide their ID proof, date of birth, mark sheets, photos, and signatures.
When will the officials conduct the exam for the recruitment process in Bank Note Press?
The officials will conduct the exam for the recruitment process in Bank Note Press in the month of September or October. Dates have not been confirmed till now.