An Advertisement for the Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 has been notified of the reopening of 157 posts for Specialist Officers in the Corporate and Institutional Credit Department. Interested candidates can fill out the recruitment form for Bank of Baroda SO Application Form 2023 online. To fill out the form, we advise our readers to visit the official site of the bank i.e. bank of Baroda.in. The Department of Corporate and Institutional Credit has released the application form from 27/04/2023 and can easily fill the form till 17/05/2023 up to 23:59 hrs. Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to stay on our page to know more information about Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023.
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023
The posts for Specialist Officer have been released in reference to the detailed advertisement which was released on 04/03/2022 and 22/06/2022 in the renowned newspaper. The eligible candidates need to apply online and appear in the online test for selection in the Bank of Baroda. The selected candidates on the basis of the online test will be further called for the group discussion/interview round. Those who qualify on all the parameters will receive the selection/joining letter. Here in this article, our main goal is to provide our reader with detailed information such as information about the vacant posts, steps to apply, eligibility criteria, application fees, etc. related to the Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer 2023 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||Recruitment of Specialist Officers on a Regular Basis for the Corporate and Institutional Credit Department|
|Name of the Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|No. of Positions||157|
|Name of Positions||Relationship Manager|
Forex Acquisition and Relationship Manager
|Status of Application Form||Active|
|Date of Commencement of Application Form||27 April 2023|
|Date of Conclusion of Application Form||17 May 2023|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Date of Examination||–|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Mode of Payment of Application Fee||Online|
BOB Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria of 157 Posts 2023
Candidates should carefully go through the Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria before applying for the post. There are various posts in different categories which require different eligibility criteria to get selected for the available posts. The candidate should also have work Experience for recruitment in a specific field which is relevant to the post the candidate is applying for. We hereby recommend our readers read the following given table of BOB Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria to apply accordingly.
|Eligibility Criteria||Relationship Manager||Credit Analyst||Forex Acquisition and |
|Scale/ Vacancies||IV / 20|
III / 46
|III / 68|
II / 06
|III / 12|
II / 05
|Age Criteria||Min.- 35, Max.- 42|
Min.- 28, Max.- 35
|Min.- 28, Max. 35|
Min.- 25, Max. 30
|Min.- 26, Max.- 40|
Min.- 24, Max.- 35
|Education Criteria||Graduation, PG/Diploma |
(Specialization in Finance)
(Min. 1 year)
|III scale- Graduation PG Degree (Specialization in Finance) or CA / CMA / CS / CFA|
II scale- Graduation (in any discipline) CA
|Graduation in any discipline, PG Degree / Diploma (Specialization in Marketing / Sales)|
|Work Experience||IV scale- Min. 8 of experience in relevant field|
III scale- Min. 4 Years of Work Experience
|III scale- Min. 4 Years of Work Experience|
II scale- Min. 1 Year of work experience is required.
|III scale- Min. 4 Years of Work Experience|
II scale- Min. 2 Years of Work Experience
Bank of Baroda SO 2023 Recruitment Steps to Apply
If the candidate finds himself/herself eligible for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 by qualifying for the eligibility criteria in detail, then the candidate is required to arrange all the documents and start filling out the application form. To fill out the Bank of Baroda SO 2023 Registration Form, candidates need to visit the official website. No other way to apply the form is available for this particular recruitment. Read the Bank of Baroda SO 2023 Recruitment Steps to Apply further.
- Go to the official Bank of Baroda website at bankofbaroda.in
- On the homepage, click on “Careers” which you can locate in the extreme left corner at the end of the page.
- After that, Select “Current Opportunities” and then click on “Learn More“.
- If the candidate wishes to read the information related to the recruitment then click on “Know More”.
- After you have gained all the relevant information click on “Apply Now”.
- For New users, click on the “New Registration” icon and get yourself registered.
- Fill out all 6 pages of the registration form by clicking on “Save and Next”.
- Now submit the form finally after uploading the document and pay the application fees.
- Once you are registered for the Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 the registration ID and the generated password will be provided to the candidate by the email ID provided by the authorities.
- Enter your Registration number and the generated password to log in to the candidate profile for other use.
- Print the document for future reference.
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment must pay an application fee, which varies depending on the category of candidates. The application fee is payable online, and the deadline for submitting the fee is May 17, 2023. The Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee can be found in the table below.
|Reserved Category||Recruitment Fee (INR)|
BOB SO Recruitment 2023 Important Information
- Probation Period: The individual chosen as a specialist officer at the Bank of Baroda will be on probation for 12 months from the date of hire.
- A candidate who is selected for the post of Specialist Officer through Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023 will be needed to undertake the following Service Bond: “Serve for a minimum period of 3 years in the Bank after joining the services or in lieu thereof an amount of Rs.1.5 Lacs”.
- The selection for the post of SO will be done on the basis of a Written exam followed by an Interview.
- The candidates appearing for the exam will have a total of 150 questions, the total marks allotted for which is 225 marks. Candidates will be given 150 minutes for the exam.
- Questions will be MCQ type and there will be a negative marking or 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- Documents required by the individual for the recruitment process include Resume, DOB Proof (Marksheet/Certificate), PG certificate, Work Experience letter, and Cast certificate (If SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD is selected). For Detailed information, candidates can refer to the link (Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading the Documents), provided by the officials.
|Apply Online||Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2023|
|To Check More||Bank of Baroda Notification PDF 2023|
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Applications on the Internet is based on various factors like the Internet
Speed, a large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if
you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes
or during off-peak hours at night.
How will I get to know that my application is registered?
Successful Registration is indicated by the page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating
the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and
preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download
the Call Letter, results etc.
What can I do if I am facing issues with the application process?
If you are facing issues with the application process, you can reach out to the official help page by clicking on the link under the heading “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” on IBPS official website i.e. www.ibps.in. giving specific details.