Bank of India 2023 Admit Card: For the post of Probationary Officer, the BOI will organize an Online Examination on 19th March 2023. To participate in this online examination, the applicants will require an admit card which is released on the website. The Bank of India 2023 Admit Card can be obtained by the applicants through the bank’s official portal i.e. bankofindia.co.in. Moreover, for the examination, only hard copies of BOI PO Call Letter 2023 can be brought to the exam centre by the applicants. So, the applicants must take a printout of the downloaded admit card immediately after obtaining it. Through this article, we will cover all the topics related to the admit card. So, the registered applicants kindly check out the complete article.
Bank of India 2023 Admit Card
On the BOI official website, to download the BOI Probationary Officer e-Admit Card 2023, the applicants will have to provide their login details on the login window. Furthermore, the bank might also notify the applicants to download the call letters through an email and SMS to their registered contact details. After possessing the Bank of India 2023 Admit Card PO, the applicants can check out all of the exam-related details on it. Additionally, all of these details must be verified for any kind of discrepancies by the applicants.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Download Here>>> BOI Admit Card 2023 PO Direct Link
बैंक ऑफ इंडिया 2023 प्रोबेशनरी अधिकारी प्रवेश पत्र: Overview
|Article’s Category||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||Bank of India 2023 Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officers|
|Total Number of Vacancies||500|
|Dates of the Application Process||11 to 25 February 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Date||Released on 13th March 2023|
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Examination||19th March 2023|
|Mode of the Examination||Online i.e. a CBT|
|BOI Official Website||https://bankofindia.co.in/|
Bank of India 2023 Admit Card Mentioned Information
The information mentioned on the BOI PO Call Letter 2023 is a combination of aspirants’ personal information and information regarding the examination. Below we are listing all of this information. The aspirants must check out this list before they participate in the exam.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Name of the Post that aspirants applied for
- Aspirant’s Gender
- Aspirant’s Date of Birth
- Roll Number for the Examination
- Date and time of the Exam
- Time of Reporting at the allotted exam centre
- Name of the Exam Centre and its complete address
- Instructions aspirants have to follow during the exam
bankofindia.co.in PO Admit Card 2023 Downloading Process
We are providing the aspirants with the downloading process of bankofindia.co.in PO Admit Card 2023 below. Before the aspirants initiate this process, they have to keep their Registration Numbers and Password/ Date of Birth ready.
- In the first step, the aspirants have to use the web address https://bankofindia.co.in/ and open the Bank’s website Homepage.
- Once the homepage opens up, the aspirants must scroll down to the Important Links section and select the Careers option.
- This option will take the aspirants to the recruitment portal of the bank. Here, the aspirants need to click on the link given to download “Call Letters” for various exams.
- Now, on the new page, the aspirants have to select the admit card link for the post of Probationary Officer.
- By clicking on this link, the aspirants will reach the login window of the website.
- The aspirants now have to fill out their correct login details in all of the given spaces.
- Once these login details are submitted, the aspirants can obtain the Call Letter for the Exam.
- Now, the aspirants must use the available option to download the admit card.
- After this, the aspirants must attain a clean hard copy of the admit card for the online examination.
BOI PO Online Examination 2023
The online examination for the Probationary Officer posts will be conducted across various examination centres. For this examination, the bank will publish an information handout along with the BOI PO Call Letter 2023 for the aspirants. The aspirants must download this handout along with the call letter before the exam. To know the pattern of the online examination, the aspirants can refer to the following table.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Scoreable Marks||Exam Duration|
|English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|English Descriptive paper (Letter Writing|
Online Examination Instructions
The following list contains all of the guidelines that the aspirants will have to obey for the BOI Probationary Officer Online Exam 2023.
- The aspirants have to bring one original photo id proof in which the aspirant’s name must be the same as it is mentioned in the Call Letter. The aspirants also have to staple a photocopy of this id proof to their respective Call Letters.
- The aspirants must be present at their allotted examination centres 15 minutes prior to the reporting time printed on the e-Admit Card.
- It is suggested to the aspirants that they visit their examination centre a day before the exam to get a complete idea of its exact location.
|Download Online||Bank of India 2023 Admit Card (Released)|
|For Related Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
What photo id proofs do the aspirants have to present on the day of BOI PO Online Examination 2023?
Documents such as PAN Cards, Passports, Driving Licenses, Voter’s Cards etc are acceptable as id proofs. However, the aspirants will not be allowed to bring Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License for their identity verification.
Will the bank change the examination centres mentioned on BOI PO Call Letter 2023 at the request of the aspirants?
No, the bank will not accept any request for a change in the examination centres once the call letters for the exam are out.
How many marks will be deducted as a penalty for a wrong answer in the online exam?
In the objective questions, 1/4th of the total marks allotted to that particular question will be deducted as a penalty.