BARC Recruitment 2023: The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has posted openings for the positions of trainee and technical officer. The forms for applying for the BARC Recruitment 2023 are already available from 24th April 2023 and interested scholars can apply till 22nd May 2023 at 23:59 Hrs. Total vacancies are distributed for technical and trainee posts. Those who want to apply can visit the official website https://www.barc.gov.in/. To know about the application procedure and the eligibility and other information about recruitment, we would suggest you read the complete article.
BARC Recruitment 2023
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has posted a formal announcement for 4374 open positions by posting advertisement no. 03/2023/BARC. Written exams, interviews, talent tests depending on employment requirements, document verification processes, and medical examinations are all required by the applicants for the complete BARC Recruitment 2023 procedure. For the roles of BARC Technical Officer and Trainee Posts, only the shortlisted candidates will be hired. The candidates will be picked by the Department of Atomic Energy’s (DAE) Constituent Units through the Direct Recruitment / Training Scheme.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Bharti 2023 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/B, Technician/B, Stipendiary Trainee (Category I, Category II)|
|Total Number of Posts||Mode of Application Submission|
|Mode of Application Fee||Online|
|Mode of Exam||(CBT) Computer Based Test|
BARC Technical Officer/Trainee Posts 2023: Important Dates
|Date for the Commencement of Application Form||24 April 2023, Monday|
|Date for the Conclusion of Application Form||22 May 2023, Monday|
|Last Date to pay the Application Fee||22 May 2023|
|Exam Date||To be Released|
BARC Eligibility Criteria 2023 for Technical Officer and Trainee Posts
There are certain basic eligibility criteria which the candidate needs to fulfil if the candidate wishes to get selected for the released post. Any applicant who does not meet the requirements will not be given consideration for employment. The BARC Eligibility Criteria 2023 are as follows.
- Physical Standards: The candidate should attain a minimum height of 160cm and the minimum weight should be 45.5 kg.
- Age Limit: Minimum age for the posts under direct recruitment should be 18 and the maximum age for Technical Officer should be 35, for Scientific Assistant/B maximum age required is 30 and for Technician/B 25. Similarly minimum and maximum age limit for the Training Scheme Category I should be 19 and 24 respectively and for Category II 18 and 22 respectively.
- Educational Eligibility: The candidates must attain educational qualifications as per the post the candidate is applying for. The detailed BARC 2023 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria in the particular discipline are provided to you below in the PDF:-
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
The BARC officials have distributed 4374 posts in different categories under Direct Recruitment and Stipendiary Trainee. There are 3 different posts (Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/ B, Technician/B) in the direct recruitment and 2 posts (Category I and Category II) in Trainee Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee). The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2023 Vacancy is mentioned in the table below:
|S.No||Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee)|
How to Apply Online for BARC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates are suggested to read the steps and follow them to fill out the BARC Application Form 2023 with ease. Don’t miss out on any step for the inconvenience. The step-wise process to fill out the application form is given below.
- To fill out the application form the candidates need to visit https://barconlineexam.com/.
- Click on “One Time Registration” if the candidate visits the site for the time. If you have registered already then click on “Login”.
- To Register: Fill in the details like Applicant Name, DOB, Address, Mobile number, Email id, login id and password as asked on the web page.
- Click on OTR Preview and get yourself registered.
- To apply online, click on Login and enter the login details.
- Open the application and completely fill it out.
- Click the submit button after completing the application form, then use the online payment link that appears on your screens to pay the application cost.
- Once you receive the submission confirmation, click on the save button and save the application form as PDF for further use.
barc.gov.in Application Fees 2023
Candidates applying for BARC Recruitment 2023 must pay an application fee, which will be indicated based on the category they choose to apply under. Different categories need to pay the amount mentioned below in the table. Read the table and fill out the application form accordingly.
|SC/ST, PwBD and Women||Technical Officer/C|
Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I)
Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II)
|SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-servicemen and Women||Technician/B||₹100|
In the process to get selected for the vacant posts in the BARC Recruitment 2023, the candidates are required to submit the documents. The listed documents will prove their educational and birth details and will give the advantages available to the candidates of the reserved category. Candidates must submit the documents if they want to get selected.
- Mark sheets/certificates as proof of possessing the minimum educational qualification
- Valid proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate)
- Reserved Category Certificates (as per Annexure A given in the notification PDF)
- OBC Candidates Caste Certificate (as per Annexure B)
- EWS Certificate ( for those who are not covered under the scheme for reservation for SC/ST/OBC and the family gross annual income is below Rs. 8 Lakh. (as per Annexure C)
- Disability Certificate (as per Annexures D and E)
- Benchmark disabilities Certificate (as per Annexure F)
- Affidavit from the government indicating the change in name (If the name of the candidate has been changed).
Once the application process is over, the candidates selected on the basis of applications have to undergo a BRAC Selection Method 2023. In the table below, we have mentioned the selection process for different posts.
|1.||Technical Officer/C||Primarily Interview, if the number of applicants is higher then there is a possibility of CBT.|
|2.||Scientific Assistant/B and Category I||Computer Based Screening Test followed by Interview|
|3.||Technician/B and Category II||Preliminary Test|
|To Apply||BARC Recruitment 2023|
|Check to Know More||BARC Notification 2023 PDF|
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
Can the application form for the BARC Recruitment 2023 be filled out through mobile/ other devices?
Candidates are suggested to apply only through a desktop or laptop due to security reasons.
Can I apply for more than one post?
Yes, you can apply for more than one post, for each post you will get a unique application id/registration number. If payment is applicable, then you need to pay the application fee for each post separately.