BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023: For the 504 Posts of Senior Resident/ Tutor, the board is organizing a recruitment process. To be part of this recruitment process, the aspirants can submit the applications from 22 February 2023 to 12 March 2023. The application process for the BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 is being hosted exclusively on the official website of the conducting board. Furthermore, only those aspirants who are fit for the post as per the specified eligibility criteria can fill out the application. To know every piece of information regarding the Bihar Senior Resident/ Tutor Recruitment 2023, all interested aspirants can check out this complete article.
BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 Notification
To make the aspirants aware of all the crucial details of the recruitment process for the Senior Resident post, the board also released a notification on its website. Therefore, it is necessary for all eligible aspirants to check out the BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 Notification before they proceed to fill out the application form. The pdf of this notification is available at the bottom of this article. Moreover, all the essential information from this notification will be shared by us throughout this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
बिहार वरिष्ठ निवासी भर्ती 2023: At a Glance
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment Process||BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Total Number of Posts||504|
|Required Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree in the concerned subject|
|Scale of Pay||Level 9|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Online Availability Date of the Application Form||22 February 2023|
|Final date to submit the Application Form||12 March 2023 (By 10 PM)|
|Date for Editing the Online Application Form||13 March 2023 (By 11:59 PM)|
|Application Fee Amount||Rs. 2250/-|
|Payment Mode for the Application Fee||Online|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|BCECEB Official Website||https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/|
The 504 Vacancies of the bceceboard.bihar.gov.in Senior Residents are distributed among various departments. The details of this vacancy distribution are in the following table.
|Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies|
|Gynaecology and Childbirth||67|
|Immuno Hematology and Blood Transfusion||15|
BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The details of the minimum requirements of the board from the aspirants for the posts of Senior Resident/ Tutor are given below. Before the aspirants fill out the application form, they must make sure that they possess all of these BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Only those aspirants who are Indian citizens can apply for the post.
- Age Limit: As on 1 August 2022, the maximum age specified for UR (Male) Applicants is 37 years.
- Whereas, for BC and EBC (Male and Female) and UR (Female) the maximum age is 40 years.
- For SC and ST (Male and Female) the prescribed maximum age is 42 years.
- Educational Qualifications: The minimum required educational qualification for the post is a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject of the post. However, if the number of qualified aspirants is less then the minimum educational qualification could be Diploma in the concerned subject.
- 40% of the total vacancies of Senior Residents will be reserved for Bihar State Health Cadre and 40% for the Medical Colleges in the State. These posts will be filled by doctors who possess Master’s Degrees in the concerned subjects under the residency scheme.
- The rest 20% of posts will be filled by doctors who possess Master’s Degrees in the concerned subject and are residents of some other state than Bihar.
bceceboard.bihar.gov.in Senior Resident 2023 Application Process
The applicants who are fit for the post as per the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can fill out the bceceboard.bihar.gov.in Senior Resident Application Form 2023 through the following process.
- To start this process, the aspirants must open the homepage of the conducting board’s official website.
- On the homepage of the website, the aspirants must click on the link for the Senior Resident Application Portal under the application forms section.
- Now, on the application portal for the concerned post, the applicants must select the relevant link “Apply for Bihar Senior Resident / Tutor 2023“.
- After this, the applicants have to start the registration process by opting for the New Registration option on the new page.
- Through this option, the aspirants will arrive at the Registration Form for the post.
- The aspirants must fill out all the spaces on this registration form and create their login credentials.
- Now, through these login credentials, the applicants can start to fill out the application form for the post.
- Furthermore, the aspirants must also upload all of the documents that are needed for the application form.
- After this, the aspirants must crosscheck all of the details they entered in the application form before paying the application fee.
- The aspirants can now make the payment of the application fee.
- Once the payment is successful, the applicants can submit their BCECEB Senior Resident/ Tutor 2023 Form.
- After the submission of the application forms, the aspirants must obtain its printout for the post processes.
To apply for the post of Senior Resident, the payment of Rs. 2250/- as an application fee is mandatory. The applicants can make the payment of the BCECEB Senior Resident Application Fee 2023 through the available online payment methods. This application fee must be paid by both UR and reserved categories i.e. SC/ ST/ BC/ DQ within the given deadline for it.
Bihar Senior Resident/ Tutor Selection Process 2023
The board will prepare a provisional merit list for the Senior Resident/ Tutor post on the basis of the educational qualification and experience of the aspirants. For this, the board has allotted marks to the various eligibility conditions. Once the aspirants are shortlisted, they will be called for the round of Document Verification/ Counselling. After the completion of both these rounds, the final merit list for the appointment of the aspirants will be published. To get all of the relevant updates regarding the Bihar Senior Resident/ Tutor Selection Process 2023, all the aspirants kindly stay in touch with our portal.
|Apply Online Through||BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|Find More Information On||BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 Notification |
BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 Prospectus
|For Related Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
How much age relaxation will be offered to disabled aspirants in the BCECEB Senior Resident Recruitment 2023?
A relaxation of 10 years will be offered to the disabled aspirants (male and female) over the decided maximum age limit for the post.
What is the final date for the aspirants to make the payment of the BCECEB Tutor Application Fee?
The aspirants can make the payment of the application fee till 12 March 2023 (11:59 PM).
When will the board release the provisional merit list for the selection of the aspirants?
The board will announce the date for the release of the provisional merit list on its official website once the application process is concluded.