BEL India Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional Electronics Company, under the Ministry of Defence, has opened the BEL India Recruitment 2023. The recruiters are appointing a talented group of people for 428 posts for Trainees and Project Engineers. Notification of the appointment was released recently. Interested candidates can apply for the post till
18th May 2023 24th May 2023. Here our aim is to provide all the relevant information which will provide our reader with the relevant details.
BEL India Recruitment 2023
The Bharat Electronic Board has released a detailed notification for interested candidates. The number of posts given to the Project Engineer-I is 327 whereas the number of posts given to the Trainee posts is 101. This number for the posts on the BEL is not fixed, this may vary according to the requirement at the time of selection. Through the medium of this article on BEL India Recruitment 2023, we would suggest our readers read the article completely and know about the eligibility criteria. If the candidate fits in the eligibility criteria then only we advise to proceed with the application process.
Those applications which will not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria will be rejected without any prior information to the candidate. To know about the posts, eligibility and method to apply, read the article further.
The authority has decided to extend the last date of application submission to 24th May 2023!
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Recruitment
|BEL India Recruitment
|Bharat Electronic Limited Recruitment 2023
|Number of Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Project Engineer – I and Trainee Engineer – I
|3rd May 2023
|24th May 2023
|Written Test (85 Marks)
Interview (15 Marks)
|Status of Application Form
BEL Bangalore 2023 Recruitment Eligibility
The candidates who are interested in applying must read this section of the article. This section presents the eligibility criteria. The candidates are required to fit in the BEL Bangalore 2023 Recruitment Eligibility so as to proceed with the application process. The standards on which the eligibility is decided are as follows.
- Age Criteria: The upper age limit for the Project Engineer should be 32 years and for the Trainee Engineer, 28 years. This is applicable for the candidates of both the General and EWS categories. Relaxation in the upper age limit is only given to the OBC candidates for a maximum of 3 years, SC/ST candidates for a maximum of 5 years, and relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit is given to those belonging to PwD category with 40% disability.
- Educational Qualification:
- Project Engineer: Those who are applying for the post of project engineer must attain a 4-years Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science in any discipline from (Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science / Electrical / Chemical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering)
- Trainee Engineer: Candidates applying for the post of trainee engineer must attain 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/Science in the following given disciplines only.
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science – Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science Engineering.
- Chemical – Chemical Engineering
- Electrical – Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Aerospace – Engineering Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering
- Electronics – Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Communication, Telecommunication
- Post-Qualification Experience:
- Project Engineer– 2 years experience
- Trainee Engineer– No experience required.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates are allowed to fill out the recruitment form.
Steps to Apply for BEL India Recruitment 2023
The recruitment forms are available on the official website. The candidates are required to log into the official website to fill out the application form. We are here to discuss Steps to Apply for BEL India Recruitment 2023. Read the steps carefully and follow them to fill out the application form.
- Browse the BEL @bel-india.in official website to fill out the form.
- On the homepage, click on careers and select “Recruitment option”.
- The candidate is redirected to the new page. “Tick” the declaration box and click on “Submit”.
- A link is displayed to the screen where the candidate is required to click on the “Apply Online Link.”
- On a new page, there are 2 links, one for the Project Engineer post and another for the Trainee Engineer post.
- Click on the link as per your choice and click on the new application link if the candidate is a new user. If the candidate is an old user then click on the “Already user login link“.
- The BEL Recruitment Application Form 2023 is displayed on a new page that opens on the screen.
- For new users- Complete the registration form by entering the necessary personal and academic information.
- For old users – Login to the web profile page by entering the candidate’s email id, post applied for and password. Fill out the application form and proceed further.
- Pay the application fee, then upload the required documents.
- Before submitting the application, review it.
- For future use, download the application form.
To apply for the recruitment there are some sets of documents that the candidates are required to arrange beforehand. These BEL India Recruitment 2023 Required Documents are meant to be uploaded for verification after the interview round. The list of documents required is as follows:
- Scanned Passport size photo
- SSLC/SSC/ISC mark sheet for proof of date of birth.
- Final degree/Provisional Degree certificate of a relevant qualification.
- Caste/Tribe/Community/Disability/Economic status Certificate in case of candidates
- SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS reservation certificate.
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ for those coming from the Public sector.
BEL Trainee and Project Engineer Post 2023 Application Fees
Interested and eligible candidates need to fill in the application form and pay the application fee for Trainee and Project Engineer Post 2023. Candidates from different reserved categories need to pay the fees according to their category. The gateway for the payment of the application fee is through “SBI Collect”. To know the fees paid by the candidates refer to the table below.
|Project Engineer– Rs. 400 + 18% GST
Trainee Engineer– Rs 150 + 18% GST
|Project Engineer– Nil
Trainee Engineer– Nil
|BEL India Application Link 2023
|To Check More
|BEL India Recruitment 2023 Advertisement
|To Read More
|Bihar News Homepage
What is the last date to apply for BEL Recruitment 2023 online?
Candidates can apply for the BEL India Recruitment 2023 till 24th May 2023.
How many posts are opened for the Project Engineer in BEL Recruitment 2023?
Out of 428 posts, the Project Engineer Posts have 327 posts in all and Trainee Engineer posts have 101 vacant seats.
Can freshers apply for the BEL Recruitment 2023?
Yes, freshers can apply for the BEL India Recruitment 2023 for the Trainee Engineer Post but for those who are applying for the Project Engineer post, a minimum of 2 years experience is required.
How can I approach the officials in case of any issues?
To approach the officials in case of any issues, the candidates can email the authority at [email protected]. or can call at 080-22195369.