On the 27th of September, Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) issued a notice about the recruitment of 119 ITI & Diploma Trainee and Staff Nurse posts. Candidates interested in the BEML Group C Recruitment 2023 can download the official notification and apply for the posts accordingly. The recruitment authority will only accept the online application form. The recruitment form submission procedure will start from the 29th of September and continue with its deadline, i.e., the 18th of October. Aspirants must visit the BEML website to apply for the respective posts.
BEML Group C Recruitment 2023
To start with the recruitment form, verifying the qualifications required for the specified posts is important. Subsequently, fill up the recruitment form without any imprecise information. Aspirants applying for the BEML ITI/Diploma Trainees Recruitment 2023 must submit the form via online procedure. The recruitment authority will not accept forms submitted through posts or other offline mediums. Candidates accepted for the recruitment will be asked to appear for the online exam. Aspirants qualifying for the exam will be selected for the trainee posts.
Bharat Earth Movers Limited Recruitment 2023: Quick Glance
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||BEML Group C|
|Recruitment Authority||Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)|
|Name of the Post||ITI & Diploma Trainees and Staff Nurse|
|Number of Vacancies||119|
|Start of Application Submission||29th of September|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||18th of October|
|Selection Stages||Written Exam|
- SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023
- NSCL Trainee Admit Card 2023
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023
- UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment 2024
BEML ITI & Diploma Trainees and Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post||Trade||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
bemlindia.in Group C Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Students who seem to be interested in the recruitment must verify the recruitment qualifications. Thereafter, they should apply for recruitment accordingly. The requirements which make the candidates eligible are comprehended below.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates applying for the Diploma Trainee posts must have finished the three-year diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering trade with a minimum of 60% marks.
- ITI Trainee posts require the 1st Class ITI Turner/Machinist National Apprentice Certificate.
- Aspirants holding a B.Sc. Nursing or a three-year diploma in Midwifery or Nursing with 60% marks can apply for Staff Nurse posts.
- ITI & Diploma Trainee Posts: The upper age limit for the unreserved category is 29 years, 32 for OBC, and 34 for SC/ST.
- Staff Nurse Posts: The upper age limit for the General Category is 30 years, 33 years for OBC, and 35 years for the SC/ST category.
List of Documents Required in the Application Process
Candidates eligible for the specified posts must be ready with a scanned copy of the listed certificates. They must go through the given table and scan the certificates in the specified file size.
|Document Particulars||File Size|
|Fee Payment Challan PDF||100KB|
|Persons with Disability Certificate||100KB|
|10th & 12th Passing Certificate||200KB|
|Degree/Diploma Passing Certificates||200KB|
|National Apprentice Certificate||200KB|
|Government Validated Identity Card||200KB|
Apply BEML Group C Recruitment 2023 Online
Until now, candidates must have prepared themselves to apply for the recruitment. They will be required to follow sequential steps to submit the form successfully. These steps are simplified in the given points.
- View the Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) website: https://www.bemlindia.in
- Hit the Careers button placed at the top of the home page.
- Then again hit the Current Recruitment button.
- Here, search for the notification showing the Apply Online for the BEML Group C Recruitment 2023.
- Then, fill out the form, select the respective posts, and upload the listed documents.
- Now, review the form and submit it.
- Finally, command the device to print the recruitment form for future reference.
Important BEML Group C Recruitment 2023 Links
|Apply Online||BEML Trainee/Staff Nurse Application Form (Available Soon)|
|Look For More Details||BEML Group C Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to BEML Group C Recruitment
What is the monthly pay scale for the trainee posts?
The monthly pay scale for theBEML Group C Recruitment 2023 is given below:
Diploma Trainee Posts: Between Rs 23,910 to Rs 85,570
ITI Trainee Posts: Between Rs 16,900- to Rs 60,650
Staff Nurse Posts: Between Rs 18,780- to Rs 67,390
How will the candidates be selected for the respective posts?
The candidate’s selection is based on the online exam and document verification process. Aspirants qualifying in both stages will be selected for the respective posts.
Where will the officials post the selected candidates?
Selected candidates will be posted on the Kolar Gold Fields, Bangalore, and Mysore.