The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) recently commenced the online application process for the BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2023. Aspirants holding diplomas in Mechanical and Civil Engineering are welcome to apply for 75 Supervisor Trainee posts. The recruitment form for the respective posts is available on the official website. Aspirants meeting the recruitment requirements can visit the portal and start to apply for the recruitment form. The recruitment authority will receive the application form by the 25th of November. After that, no application form will be considered by the officials.
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2023
The online recruitment form can only be filled out by the eligible aspirants. The supervising officials will reject the applications that do not meet the recruitment criteria. Aspirants applying for the posts must enter the accurate information asked in the BHEL Recruitment Form 2023. Once the application process is concluded, the managing officials will start shortlisting the candidates by conducting a written exam in December.
BHEL Supervisor Recruitment 2023: Quick Glance
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||BHEL Supervisor Trainee|
|Managing Officials||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Location||Bhopal, Trichy, Haridwar, Jhansi, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Post||Supervisor Trainee|
|Pay Scale||Rs 32,000 to 1,00,000|
|Number of Vacancies||75|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Unreserved Category: Rs 795|
Reserved Category: Rs 295
|Selection Stages||Computer-Based Online Test|
- BPCL Recruitment 2023
- PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Recruitment 2023
- ESIC Recruitment 2023
BHEL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the BHEL Unit||Discipline||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Jhansi (Reserved For ESM)||HR||–||–||–||–||–||01|
bhel.com Supervisor Trainee Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Candidates competent for the Supervisor Trainee post can apply for it. The parameters which make the aspirants eligible for the respective posts are simplified below.
- Must be an Indian inhabitant.
- As of 1st October 2023, the maximum age of the applicants should be 27.
- Aspirants of the reserved category are given upper age limit relaxation.
- Must have a Mechanical or Civil Engineering Disciplines diploma from the recognised Institute. OR
- Graduation in Business Administration, Management, Social Work, BMS, or BBS from the affiliated institute.
- Must have 65% of the minimum marks in the General Category and 60% for the reserved category in the respective educational qualification.
Apply for BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2023 Online
Aspirants certain of their eligibility can now apply for the respective posts. The procedure to apply for the recruitment is simplified in the following steps.
- Open the BHEL Diploma Holders Application Link 2023: https://careers.bhel.in.
- Scroll down the official page and press the Recruitment for Supervisor (Civil/Mechanical) 2023 link.
- Hit the Apply Online button available at the right corner of the page.
- Aspirants can log into the portal and access the BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2023 Form.
- Aspirants without login credentials must register first and then access the registration form.
- Upload the image and signature.
- Deposit the application fees.
- Lastly, Submit the form and print its copy for future reference.
BHEL Recruitment Application Fees
While applying for the respective posts, candidates must pay the bhel.com Supervisor Trainee Application Fees 2023. The payment can only be done through online payment gateways. They will be required to deposit Rs 250 as the processing fees. The table presented below presents the category-wise fee details for the respective posts. Applicants must glance at the chart before the payment and deposit it accordingly.
|Name of the Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees||Total|
Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Other Backward Class (OBC)
|Rs 500||Rs 250||Rs 795|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)|
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|Nil||Rs 250||Rs 295|
BHEL Supervisor Recruitment Timetable 2023
|Particulars of Activities||Important Dates|
|Opening of Online Application||25th of October (10:00 AM)|
|Closing of Application Submission||25th of November (11:45 PM)|
|Hall Ticket Release||To be Published Soon|
|Online Exam Date||December 2023|
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||BHEL Diploma Holders Application Link |
(Due to technical reasons the portal will be activated from
the 27th of October)
|Official Website||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Look For More Details||BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment Notification|
|Follow for Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to the BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment
How much is the basic pay for the respective posts?
The Supervisor Trainee’s basic pay is Rs 33,500.
How will the officials select the candidates for the BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment?
The selection of the candidates will be done in two stages. These are given below:
1. Online Written exam
2. Document Verification