BHU CHS 11th Class Merit List 2023: The students who have filled out the CHS application form for taking admission to Central Hindu University will be able to check the BHU CHS 11th class merit list from the official portal of Banaras Hindu University i.e. bhuonline.in. The Central Hindu University is one of the top academies in India and is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education. Banaras Hindu University has taken the responsibility to conduct the 11th Class admission process for all the students to get admission to the school.
Many aspirants have appeared in the SET for the same and now they’re waiting for the BHU CHS class 11th selection list. According to the detail that is mentioned in the official notification the BHU CHS SET Result 2023 will be out on 5th June 2023. Hence, the candidates can expect the merit list after the result
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
BHU CHS 11th Class List 2023
The BHU CHS 11th class merit list will be out online mode, you have to visit the site and there you will get the link for the list. If your name is on the list then you will be granted admission to the school. There will be no examination to get admission in class 11th, as the decision will be taken through the merit list. The merit list will be announced at the end of June 2023.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
BHU CHS 11th Class Admission 2023 – Details
|Article type||BHU CHS 11th Class List 2023|
|Name of the authority||Bihar Hindu University|
|Affiliated By||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Date of Examination||From 27th to 30th April 2023|
|Mode of list||online|
BHU CHS 11th Class Admission Process
The selection of the candidates for class 11th will be on a merit made through the scored marks in the School Entrance Test (SET). The candidates who get their names on the merit list will be shortlisted. The authority will be checking the marks of the candidates that they have secured in the 10th board final examination. The administration will look at students’ performance in the previous class. After that on that basis only they will get their names on the merit list.
The exact way of calculating the marks is Merit (Percent marks obtained) = (Total marks obtained / Total maximum marks of Subjects) X 100. There is another way also to calculate the marks and that is Merit (Percent marks obtained) =∑ Percent marks of subjects / Number of subjects.
- The students who have applied for getting admission in class 11th must have to possess 60% marks in class 10th or equivalent grade to get admission in the science stream.
- The aspirants must have secured 50% marks in maths and science in each subject.
- The applicants must have obtained more than 55% marks in for commerce stream.
- The 10th pass student can also take admission into the art stream.
How to check BHU CHS 11th Class List 2023?
All the candidates who have applied for the admission process will be able to check their names on the merit list. Once the list is out you will get to know about it on the official portal. Applicants can also go through this page as we will also be informing you about the same. Here is the full procedure to check the selection list.
- To check the selection list, first, you have to visit the official website of Bihar Hindu University i.e bhuonline.in.
- After landing the official site then secondly, you have to scroll the page and search for the BHU CHS 11th Class List 2023.
- Thirdly, you have to click on the link and then you will be taken to the new page and there you will be asked to enter some details.
- Once you have entered the asked details then click on the submit option and in a few seconds, the list will appear before you.
- Now check your names on the list and then you can also download the selection list if you want for future reference.
- By following the above-mentioned process you will be able to download the merit list for the examination.
BHU CHS 11th Class Post process 2023
BHU selection list for class 11th will be out on the abovementioned date, all the candidates have to visit the site to check the merit list. The candidates who get their names on the merit list will get shortlisted for further admission process. The shortlisted candidates will get the invitation or the counselling process. It is mandatory for all the selected candidates to appear for the counselling session. One who fails to attend the session their admission will be cancelled. The authority will verify all your documents.
Candidates have to carry the requested documents with them during the counselling session. Then the candidates will get admission to their preferred streams of science, commerce or arts.
Frequently Asked Question
When can we upload the class 10th mark sheet for class 11th?
You will be able to upload the 10th mark sheet after the declaration of UP Board/ Bihar board/ICSE/ CBSE.
Where can I get the selection list for class 11th?
You will get the selection list on the official portal i.e. bhuonline.in